[Xoxodu95] Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

[Xoxodu95] Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

What it is Descriptive assessment you can find in this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1065-descriptive-assessment-of-all-ewa-members
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About member:
Xoxodu is in clan since: 04.08.2011 One of the most active ~eW` members.
Xoxodu tried to get SuperStars: 2 times (all try success)

Behavior:
Xoxodu is nice person, but there are problems with his behavior. Xoxodu is liked by all members, but sometimes he has fights. His main problem is that he can't explain good, when he has problem. The biggest problem he has with player: Miss. We still don't know why he hates her. From interview conducted by me, with some players - Miss didn't anything wrong against him. Xoxo probably understood her bad one time. Anyway, xoxo isn't insulting Miss. He just has problem, but he doesn't fight. It's just ignoring player, kicking from his games, not joining to host if Miss is host.
Xoxo likes talking: "noob", "shut up", but he is always adding smile : P So we know that it's joking. Anyway if someone doesn't know xoxo - can think that he isn't nice.
Xoxodu is reading ~eW`~>FORUM, voting in polls. He is helping to clan and EE2. For example he is very helping with sending link to new patch 1.2.6. He is informing for example players which use "gameranger", that they can install patch, and play on normal, GameSpy multiplayer servers. Xoxo is fair person, he isn't talking (that much), something like "I can own you" blablabla.
Sometimes I don't like his behavior to other players. For example when we played game 3v3, xoxodu's team lost. He blamed teamates, that they didn't play good. I didn't like it, because 2 players from his team got spied, and I killed all theirs cits. So it's normal that they couldn't play good (it was matty and north). Sometimes if xoxodu lose against player which he doesn't like - he is finding funny excuses, like: "Only noobs spying in games 1v1". Anyway, my opinion about his behavior is still positive. We don't have (yet) big problems with him. He was reported only by one person.

Description of skills:
Xoxodu is in clan only month. I knew him for short while before, but anyway my opinion can be not right, due that I don't know him very good.
Xoxodu is good at every setts. He isn't "5-5" noob. Xoxodu is medium player at every setts: fast pace and med pace. He isn't bad at bab war, he is good at 5-5. Xoxodu knows how to play games 1v1. Games 1v1 aren't problems for him. Xoxodu working fine in team-games 2v2+

Praise:
- Xoxodu is very active
- Xoxodu is medium at every setts.
- Xoxodu uses forum, and voting in polls.
- Fast building in games

Problems:
- Sometimes excuses after lost

Note: Sorry but I still don't know xoxodu very good, that's why I can't say anything more Image

Guide:
Xoxo, don't be angry at people. If you don't understand something, then check it twice before you getting angry on person. Your english isn't bad, but it isn't perfect also. So sometimes you understand something wrong. Talk with people about your problems. You should explan why you are angry on person (if you are angry). We want to know what someone did wrong to you.
I can't say much about game, because I didn't often observe you, but you have already 2 super stars. It's good score, I think you're doing many things correct. We are still going to have some lessons. I'm going to show you 9-9 and 15-15 soon. Ask other players about lessons on other setts (for example ask North about 2-2 lesson).
You should build houses on every terrytory FASTER. I know that you're building, but not so fast. Use 1 citzen, select house, and build 6 houses with SHIFT in EVERY city. Try to ram people from all sides faster (I know you're doing it sometimes). In r-r use standard strategies like ramming in epochs 4 (or 3?) - 6, spying in epochs 9-15 (or 6 if you have japanese civilization), making nukes in epochs 12+

I hope it help you little.
Don't be angry that I had to write some negative things about you. It's just for help. For me, you have more positive scores Image

Best regards
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Nightstand

Re: [Xoxodu95] Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Post by Nightstand »

Yh I just can agree Image
Anyway 1 question: In line 2 you wrote KayOne... Did you mean him or is it just a mistake?

Btw: I think xoxo became good, since he's in clan. And he has already 2 SuperStars.
He should work a bit with his behavior, some people were complaining about it :S

Anyway, I give him Thumbs up for getting this 2 SuperStars that fast =)

Yeah, mistake. Thanks for info!
@Leader
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

I think xoxodu is now angry on me too idk if i am wrong but he didnt answer me yesterday so i ask here that he has to answer ._.
derrick

Post by derrick »

Why i m angry on you rodf? im not angry on you my friends and my love Image

Just i dont like miss ...
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

ok good because yesterday when i logged in u logged of then later u came again and logged off again :/ i asked what wrong is but u didnt answer^^
and misss wasnt even in the lobby so i didnt know if i was the problem or idk.
im just happy u arent angry on me Image
derrick

Post by derrick »

no lol xd why you write that? are you afraid i dont like you? U___U
Matty

Post by Matty »

I am the ministry of Justice.
You risk to have punishments by me for your " shut up" and "noob" to misss. LOL
derrick

Post by derrick »

lol punish me i love i say you "shut up" now Image where is the justice fu*k now fu*k it Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Xoxodu, tell us here, and now! Why you don't like Misss? What she did wrong?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

i dont talk about that it is boring mona other subject please as we say NEXT Image (NEXT AT THE TV)

Return to “11. Mkl`*”