[Xoxodu95] Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Xoxodu95] Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Mkl`* wrote:i dont talk about that it is boring mona other subject please as we say NEXT Image (NEXT AT THE TV)
"So sometimes you understand something wrong. Talk with people about your problems. You should explan why you are angry on person (if you are angry). We want to know what someone did wrong to you."
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Mkl`* wrote:no lol xd why you write that? are you afraid i dont like you? U___U
Yes.
stop hating Misss or tell us why u dont like her :/
derrick

Post by derrick »

WTF? i dont care about her face ... other subject please
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

ok lol i'm his particular lawyer then.
and there's no point enough in punishing him(anyone talks shut up and noob nowadays xD) so just remain quiet and stop disturbing him. or.. or i have to take drastic measures against you(ya'll).
anyway, you don't have to say anything xoxo! i can talk for you, and i say: shut up everybody and let him be happy with his troubles lol.. jk lol

well, you can tell us why you're angry in case you want to and we will try to solve and help your problem.
and remember, we're here precisely to help you and others! so please be considerate and courteous with us.. just try to understand our opinion.. thats what we want.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hey, I really understand that players having enenmys on EE2... But I'm really interested in relations between Miss and xoxodu.
They had peace, they talked on ChatBox on forum. Everything was fine. And then? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? What happened that xoxodu started to hate Miss? Even Miss doesn't know. I don't know too. If you don't want, then you don't need to tell us, but I'm really, really interested what happened. It's because I like you both (xoxodu and Miss), and I can't understand what's wrong between you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

also problem with miss

I remember when it started here on chatbox.

Idk why but Xoxo insulted miss in french, he thought she cant understand it but she did

so miss called him noob then xoxo started to fight with her
Miss didnt something wrong each other would do it same.

Idk why xoxo strated it he maybe just doesnt understands it well what we are talking about lol
derrick

Post by derrick »

wtf? i dont really care, i dont want to come in host miss, i dont want to come where miss is here, i dont want to see her as that we dont insult us and everybody is satisfied, there is no more problem as that.

Burning why you talk at me? are we friend? you insult me 2 last week? Occupy you of you already... we are not friends he seems to me

Already enough problems in my life to have it of new.

now dont talk about miss between me wtf, dont talk about my problem you understand others subject or not? close that please
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Jesus xoxo, you are not so nice. Burning has rights to talk, and good that he said it, because I heard something that you insulted miss in french, and she translated it...

Anway OK, you don't like her, fine - But let's admit that it's without reason, because everyone think that miss did something against you when she didn't.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

( i admit just miss insult me before me and she did done about my face, its the reason i dont talk at her )

yes i insulted miss in french, and? she insult me i can insult her always... wtf

now you know why i dont talk at miss and i ignore her ...

you dont understand read my last text please ...
Already enough problems in my life to have it of new.

now dont talk about miss between me wtf, dont talk about my problem you understand others subject or not? close that please
let's funny just that, i dont care about miss just i ignore her and no problem now.
GL&HF
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Thanks for telling us xoxodu Image
i know now that u have a reason idk if u missunderstood something or not but u arent a bad guy Image

Return to “11. Mkl`*”