Hehehe

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Deus

Hehehe

Post by Deus »

I got banned from EEG forum because their admins are imbeciles. Image

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Hehehe

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Moved to: Gossip & other shit

You got banned too?
That's funny. It looks, that they want to be active forum, but they are banning everyone.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

I even said that lol, that it's a half dead forum and they threaten to ban me anyway because I kept saying nobody could beat redline in 5-5 but they didn't have proof, just saying they could beat him in the older days but not now. Achillies is in denial saying he could beat him but makes up excuses saying he won't reinstall for it because its a "dead game" lol it's not dead.

not backing up red at all just saying the truth.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

That's communism!
But anyway, theirs talking can't change anything Image It's just better for them, because they shut your face, when you're saying your opinion, then they'll delete your posts, and everything be like they want. Eeg clan is very confident, I started dislike this clan after theirs members/member behavior and excuses on EE2 in last days. If they won't change themself, then none will like them, and they'll have problems.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Eeg of 2007 was fun, eeg of 2011 sucks.
Redline

Post by Redline »

eeg is all but noobs clan also i would own any eeg 1v1 i beat achilles 1v1 when he come back 5 times in a row but i like achilles so i wont talk crape about him but others pshhhh i will play them older sets to =/ ee2 isnt that hard eeg has no good players dynasty not good goober hes ok at 5-5 bab war he lags he is ok lag makes it harder to mirco kei i beaten him 1000 times and alex to facked beaten him 1000 times

eeg was talking to much shit when they havent beaten me what makes me mad

then a noob bans me on the forum cus i saw they wont beat me
Timo

Post by Timo »

Well, actually you've been banned only for 2 days, like a little warning, and only because Achilles really wanted to ban you. He even said something I found really immature, "Well if nothing done about it, then ima just slide off the forums. pce"
Dont take care of it, it's only because of Achilles, and im pretty sure that most of eeg guys agreed with what you said, but were just too proud to admit it. Except Achilles, but he doesnt play anyway
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Okay, so now nightstand will write: MONA ban Peace from forum because I don't like him!
And what I should do? I should ban peacegamerjj? (It's just example).
on Eeg forum should be 1 administrator/moderator, not 75% of members which are moderators. Sorry but for me it's stupid, and when I see like 10 moderators on forum, then I have really big desire to hack it. (But I won't, please don't understand me bad).

Also I don't like theirs new forum skin. That's why I'm not reading theirs forum, and when I have something to do, then I use other players accounts, or just sending Diplomat on theirs forum.
Sorry, but for me forum looks is very important. It's not cool to use site which looks worse than horrible.
(I hope administrators try to change it, after read my post).

And btw.
I think Deus won't care about 2 days, I'm sure, that he won't back on this forum when his ban expire. Ban is ban, if they don't want users on theirs forum, then they should still banning everyone who has different opinion than they.
Look, even when Goober did message which invited EE2 players on eegforum, and everyone knew link - on ~eW` forum was 3 X more members which readed it, without any advertisement.
+ eW forum is visible for everyone guest, so it was more members online here. I don't know maybe next time, Eeg Administrators should buy advertising on television (maybe ABC?), then it can help them to get more users (to ban them in future)
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Oh, okay timo.

And i agree their forum skin is ugly i've been saying that a ll along.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

MONA ban Peace from forum because I don't like him!

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”