Hehehe

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Redline

Re: Hehehe

Post by Redline »

lol so achilles told them to ban me? when i been nice to him well now on when i beat him and own him i wont be nice and say oh your just rusty dont worry pshhhh now u see why i dont be nice

achilles is not even rusty and lost now when i beat him i will be mean

also i shouldnt be baned for sayig sometihng cus they talk crape about me when i can back my stuff up THEY cant cus they never beaten me
if i get ban for that then all of eeg talking crape should to then see what i am saying?

but they wont i give up on eeg forum tho i just get ban see eeg talking more crape and hide behind there forum

and to all the eegs who are not talking crape and not saying anything or doing anything wrong i dont mean this to you at all so have a nice day Image

Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Deus, you were banned for only 2 days for creating multiple topics and posts fighting with ach :/ Redline was banned for fighting with you and that's the only reason
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

"Ban for creating topics" when I read it, then I laught.
Why on Eeg forum is 10 moderators then? Maybe you guys should create Basket, like here: http://forum.ee2.eu/f2-basket
And move all spam posts and topics. It's not hard work.

You did same with me, I had so many posts on this dead forum, so you deleted my account with... 800 posts?
And then was:
Crying, Crying...

Sorry but your moderators methods make me sick. You guys don't know how to administrate forum, that's all.

No comments.
http://forum.ee2.eu/t335-leader-owned-doggy-collection
Leader vs Facked: http://skillclanowns.forumw.biz/t32-leader-vs-facked
Leader vs Gooberman [2 x SS]: http://skillclanowns.forumw.biz/t29-leader-vs-gooberman-2-x-ss
(there was old screenshots, from time when I joined Skill after Eeg, and owned them all)

END OF HISTORY.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Leader wrote:"Ban for creating topics" when I read it, then I laught. I wanted deus to chill his tits deleting them wouldn't stop him from continuing posting and then he would be mad that the topics were deleting them
Why on Eeg forum is 10 moderators then? There are only 3 Moderators.

You did same with me, I had so many posts on this dead forum, so you deleted my account with... 800 posts?

That wasn't me, i wasn't even an admin at that time.
There are some forums that'll perm ban you for saying you suck lol
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

WOW didnt know that Ach can ban.
He should ban hissefl cus he still talks that eeg is a huge shit and he hates it
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Ach can't ban. I temp banned Deus for 2 days to chill his tits, fighting isn't going to help. Now if he's willing to drop it with ach i'd be willing to unban <3
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I know that it wasn't you Goober, because you weren't administrator of theirs forum, before I hacked it.
When I say YOU, then it's to people which did it. They good know who I mean.

"There are only 3 Moderators." Bullshit, Administrator is moderator too. So 3+4 = 7 (~10)
7/11 people which use forum is moderators/administrators...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Administrator is not a moderator.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Administrator can do everything what moderator, so Administrator IS MODERATOR.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Redline

Post by Redline »

well today i saw on eeg achills talk crape he can beat me when he was good when he was good i always beaten him and they talk crape 2008-2009 i wasnt good even tho i pwned them all in that year

so this what i white
[url=http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t815-to-all-u-guys-talking-crape#13411]http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t815-to-all-u-guys-talking-crape#13411[/url]

what i say

lol achilles u talk to much man and u eeg noob sall do cus in 2008-2009 i still pwned goober MANY TIMES and goober i neve rlearn from u u play horable i learn from bane mostly duke some but all i learn from him was to get 5 cc that sabout it and achilles i beat you even when u *were* good we use to fight all the time i would win so you guys are talking to much shit and also dynasty u never ever cuold beat me lol only thing u beat me in was bab war when i first started :p and alex not trying to be mean but i dont think your that good u dont build u build 30 raxs and stop and u cat spam lol and ban me idc^^ just saying to much talking crape about beating me when u havent i have lost to everyone but i will win more :L and i will play other sets and achilles ee2 is like a bike when we 1v1 thos games u played the same as if u would if u where good so i think its just excuse people use but i am done with the forum tho seem u all just like to talk crape even when u never play also goober u only beat me when i was a noob after that u never beaten me u may win here and there only if the map was 100% on your side thats about it but none of u never beat me much at all when i got good so less talk more playing :p

dytnasty: Lawl Redline can only play 5-5 decent

Achilles:
Best at 5?
Please dont even give him that title. The games dead.

Alex: lol best at 5?
u kidding me?

Achilles: Thats what im saying lol

Dynasty: Redline is good at the noobiest set on a dead game. Gratz!!!

Goober: if only i kept my older screen shots I remember when red was a complete nab who had 0 cats and didn't try for crowns
To bad i pwn goober now in everything every time whos the noob now? goober USE EDIT BUTTON : )

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”