Hehehe

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Gooberman

Re: Hehehe

Post by Gooberman »

Redline wrote:well today i saw on eeg achills talk crape he can beat me when he was good when he was good i always beaten him and they talk crape 2008-2009 i wasnt good even tho i pwned them all in that year

so this what i white
[url=http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t815-to-all-u-guys-talking-crape#13411]http://(advertisement/hidden).forumotion.com/t815-to-all-u-guys-talking-crape#13411[/url]

what i say

lol achilles u talk to much man and u eeg noob sall do cus in 2008-2009 i still pwned goober MANY TIMES and goober i neve rlearn from u u play horable i learn from bane mostly duke some but all i learn from him was to get 5 cc that sabout it and achilles i beat you even when u *were* good we use to fight all the time i would win so you guys are talking to much shit and also dynasty u never ever cuold beat me lol only thing u beat me in was bab war when i first started :p and alex not trying to be mean but i dont think your that good u dont build u build 30 raxs and stop and u cat spam lol and ban me idc^^ just saying to much talking crape about beating me when u havent i have lost to everyone but i will win more :L and i will play other sets and achilles ee2 is like a bike when we 1v1 thos games u played the same as if u would if u where good so i think its just excuse people use but i am done with the forum tho seem u all just like to talk crape even when u never play also goober u only beat me when i was a noob after that u never beaten me u may win here and there only if the map was 100% on your side thats about it but none of u never beat me much at all when i got good so less talk more playing :p

dytnasty: Lawl Redline can only play 5-5 decent

Achilles:
Best at 5?
Please dont even give him that title. The games dead.

Alex: lol best at 5?
u kidding me?

Achilles: Thats what im saying lol

Dynasty: Redline is good at the noobiest set on a dead game. Gratz!!!

Goober: if only i kept my older screen shots I remember when red was a complete nab who had 0 cats and didn't try for crowns
To bad i pwn goober now in everything every time whos the noob now? goober USE EDIT BUTTON : )

I didn't say you suck horsey dick someone made it so when you type redline i'll change it to that <,< i thought i deleted that
Leader wrote:Administrator can do everything what moderator, so Administrator IS MODERATOR.
Moderators moderate the topics/posts administrators administrate the forum in general so they aren't moderators

Deus

Post by Deus »

Sorry Goober I don't put up with the admin/moderator whatever the hell you are calling it closing the argument like a coward, so ban me all you want it just shows EEG can't put up with the heat.
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Just ignore it and make peace, you're unbanned though
Redline

Post by Redline »

well i dont see why talk crape when u guys dont EVEN PLAY eeg is dead and all but talk but no play

and for achilles i will 1v1 him any set idk who he thinks he is get his ass on there then if he thinks hes such a so called *pro*

even mona can beat achilles achilles not that good colby can beat achilles and maybe more

i just wont go back on eeg forum iwill just be here
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gooberman wrote:Just ignore it and make peace, you're unbanned though
Or... Don't peace, go to Foreign Office: http://forum.ee2.eu/t918-foreign-office and make a complaint, and ask for "public apology", then Eeg clan will be forced to apologize to you in special topic on theirs forum. Then you can forget them, theirs reckless behavior.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Whopper owned achilles when he came back.
gabriel owned him 2 times easy Image
there is no use to play vs him redline he sucks.
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Leader wrote:
Gooberman wrote:Just ignore it and make peace, you're unbanned though
Or... Don't peace, go to Foreign Office: http://forum.ee2.eu/t918-foreign-office and make a complaint, and ask for "public apology", then Eeg clan will be forced to apologize to you in special topic on theirs forum. Then you can forget them, theirs reckless behavior.
You think people will take that stuff seriously :/ There's the fact that you can't force anyone to do anything over the internet.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah, but I hate when players can't admit, that are worse than others, because they were better in past. It's theirs problem that they didn't play, and excuses like "I'm rusty" are just stupid.
Gooberman wrote:You think people will take that stuff seriously :/ There's the fact that you can't force anyone to do anything over the internet.
Ofcourse.

Look, on Alex it worked:

Same with Dynasty, when he wanted his accounts back. He posted apology like on 4 EE2 forum's (Eeg too), for example:
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t102-who-stolen-polandleader-account

Stuff like this makes me happy, and I feel really better when someone apologized me for his behavior.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

when he came?
i dont remember how many times he was back
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Leader wrote:Yeah, but I hate when players can't admit, that are worse than others, because they were better in past. It's theirs problem that they didn't play, and excuses like "I'm rusty" are just stupid.
Gooberman wrote:You think people will take that stuff seriously :/ There's the fact that you can't force anyone to do anything over the internet.
Ofcourse.

Look, on Alex it worked:

Same with Dynasty, when he wanted his accounts back. He posted apology like on 4 EE2 forum's (Eeg too), for example:
http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t102-who-stolen-polandleader-account

Stuff like this makes me happy, and I feel really better when someone apologized me for his behavior.
all involving shit emails <3

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”