Dumbus tried to fight again, but I was calm this time xD

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Dumbus tried to fight again, but I was calm this time xD

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Redline's boyfriend no. 1 trying to fight everywhere.
Posts from Burning's forum:
[*W2G*]|Deus wrote:mona everyne is under your level you're a pussy and everyones glad you quit ee2 because you suck at it redline is way out of your league

smart descison not to give the idiot mona admin power
Schalke&Hertha wrote:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote:That's why you are bad administrators!
You have Admin rights, so it's sure that you don't hear this music for normal, clever users! OMG IT PLAYING AGAIN! I HATE THIS FARMLANDIA OR WHATEVER IT IT...

Burning, log off, then you will see what music I mean.

Untill tomorrow it has to be removed, or I'll hack forum, disable it and give back.
Thanks
I cant hear any music and i have no right ;)So it's a mistake with your computer or other , but not with the forum
Dr.MonaLisa wrote:Na, schalke. It's thing on forum.

And Deus - I won't answer on your dumb post again. If you want fight, then go on your fu**ing W2G forum. Stop insulting players everywhere, who can beat you very easy.
Ofcourse your deffence will be with something about redline. You are pathetic man. Get life, and stop fighting everywhere. I know that you alway wanted to be on Pro level, but I have bad information - you will never be.
That's why none normal player like you. You have to steal accounts by old players, to show "how good you are". But remember - account with 9k points won't change anything. You be still on your old, low level.

==============================================
Burning, I found it.
Admin Panel --> General --> Configuration --> Activate ads and click: Guest. I think now you have selected option "Members and guests".
[*W2G*]|Deus wrote:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote:Na, schalke. It's thing on forum.

And Deus - I won't answer on your dumb post again. If you want fight, then go on your fu**ing W2G forum. Stop insulting players everywhere, who can beat you very easy.
Ofcourse your deffence will be with something about redline. You are pathetic man. Get life, and stop fighting everywhere. I know that you alway wanted to be on Pro level, but I have bad information - you will never be.
That's why none normal player like you. You have to steal accounts by old players, to show "how good you are". But remember - account with 9k points won't change anything. You be still on your old, low level.

==============================================
Burning, I found it.
Admin Panel --> General --> Configuration --> Activate ads and click: Guest. I think now you have selected option "Members and guests".
Okay let me make a slow post for you since you're real retarded.

"dumb post" - Well, coming from someone with bad english all I can do is laugh at your stupidity.

"stop insulting, etc" make me? this isn't your forum suck a dick.

"pro level" - I am on the pro level. when i get my desktop back and a better graphics card i will be as good as redline, so I can easily beat you.

"get life" - Coming from a fake hacker who sits his fat ass at a garbage laptop and tries to hack forums and shit because he can't go outside. I LAUGH AT YOU!

"stealing accounts" - You stole redlines, dynastys, and others. nuff said

/monapwned

Dr.MonaLisa wrote:Actually your answer showed "who is retarded" and it's not me.
"pro level" - I am on the pro level. when i get my desktop back and a better graphics card i will be as good as redline, so I can easily beat you.
I'll save it to the funnies Empire Earth II quotes. You are pathetic, like I said before.
Doesn't matter that it's not my forum. You started insulting. I can't belive that you are 18+ years old. I don't know if your mum or someone from your family calling to you: "suck my dick", but Internet isn't place, where you can write what you want.
Your post from Eeg forum: "i don't give a I want to be banned i never got to reply to these dumbasses"
Now you can see, that you are insulting everywhere. On your parents place I would take your computer, and never gave it back.
"get life" - Coming from a fake hacker who sits his fat ass at a garbage laptop and tries to hack forums and shit because he can't go outside. I LAUGH AT YOU!
I Laught at you, and can't understand how can you be that idiot to talking something about person who you don't know. For your information I'm not fat. Remember that you can say what you want, but everything what you say, looks like you talking about yourself. You are same like redline, talking about people which you don't know, write pathetic stories about random people (Like Redline about Timo), and laughing at your own stupidity
Redline - yes, and you know why. But if you don't know why Dynasty's, then you should read more, for example Eeg forum. Dynasty did, and admit that hacked my old account. I just got it back. All other accounts I gave him, because Dynasty isn't idiot like for example Redline, who will never got his accounts back.
"dumb post" - Well, coming from someone with bad english all I can do is laugh at your stupidity.
If you want laught more, then go to bathroom, look in the mirror. I'm sure it be funnier view, than my posts.
/monapwned
Everything what I can say is: LOL!

==================================
Also sorry Burning, that I wrote so long post, but Deus provoked me.
I would be really happy, if he wouldn't, because I had to waste my time for him, but anyway - not my fault, that he started fighting again.
[*W2G*]|Deus wrote:
Dr.MonaLisa wrote:Actually your answer showed "who is retarded" and it's not me.
I'll save it to the funnies Empire Earth II quotes. You are pathetic, like I said before.
Doesn't matter that it's not my forum. You started insulting. I can't belive that you are 18+ years old. I don't know if your mum or someone from your family calling to you: "suck my dick", but Internet isn't place, where you can write what you want.
Your post from Eeg forum: "i don't give a I want to be banned i never got to reply to these dumbasses"
Now you can see, that you are insulting everywhere. On your parents place I would take your computer, and never gave it back.
I Laught at you, and can't understand how can you be that idiot to talking something about person who you don't know. For your information I'm not fat. Remember that you can say what you want, but everything what you say, looks like you talking about yourself. You are same like redline, talking about people which you don't know, write pathetic stories about random people (Like Redline about Timo), and laughing at your own stupidity
Redline - yes, and you know why. But if you don't know why Dynasty's, then you should read more, for example Eeg forum. Dynasty did, and admit that hacked my old account. I just got it back. All other accounts I gave him, because Dynasty isn't idiot like for example Redline, who will never got his accounts back.
If you want laught more, then go to bathroom, look in the mirror. I'm sure it be funnier view, than my posts.
/monapwned
Everything what I can say is: LOL!

==================================
Also sorry Burning, that I wrote so long post, but Deus provoked me.
I would be really happy, if he wouldn't, because I had to waste my time for him, but anyway - not my fault, that he started fighting again.
Predictable comebacks from a kid that thinks he can hack, thinks hes good, and thinks he can run everything or anything he wants. Usually when people threaten people with hacks over the net, their fat losers and you seem to be heavily offended by my accusation so it must be true.

So to all your comebacks all I can say is: LOL! Your grammar is bad, you suck at life, and should stay off the internet, it's too cool for a dumbfuck like you.

/monapwnedagain
Dr.MonaLisa wrote:Brad. I don't know what to say - you just readed last or first post in this topic, and you are talking.

"Mona stop to disturb all because your clan is dead!" - What a COOL reason, even when eW yesterday was more active than other clans in day.

So to all your comebacks all I can say is: LOL! Your grammar is bad, you suck at life, and should stay off the internet, it's too cool for a dumbfuck like you.
Very clever post from "Clever" person. yeah, that was sarcasm, because it show how "dumbfuck" is your life. Everything what you say is pathetic, only with insults. Where did you teach these words? At house, from mum? I won't go on your level, and I won't start insulting, but I'll just quote, what other players talking about you:
Nightstand wrote:Dumbus , Dumbus.... What a retard... Want to be "someone" Haha... All should now him cuz he is "oldschool" xD. Now EE2 evolved , and he is bad as shit xDDD

Dummy Dumbus Image
asd wrote:Deus was never even a solid player when he was playing a ton. He was a baddie with a shitton of games. Not sure why you guys are wasting your time w/ him if your so pro.
So Deus, go on Empire Earth II, play some with your boyfriend, learn how to be better, then talk that you are someone "better" than you are.
Actually you suck, and when you are talking that player better than you "suck", then it's really big ironic.

Also remember, that you hacked accounts: Joehillz, Peppar and other with points.
Hmm? Intresting... "Usually when people threaten people with hacks over the net, their fat losers and you seem to be heavily offended by my accusation so it must be true." Maybe you still talking about yourself?

//deus owned 100th time.
And now Super question.
eW lotery!
Answer in minimum 5 sentences on question: Why Deus is really retarded?
You can win group: hero of the week for week Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Legolego40

Re: Dumbus tried to fight again, but I was calm this time xD

Post by Legolego40 »

'Cause his retardation level is OVER 9,000!!!!

Alright, well he hacked my best friend from EE2's account for one thing. He's probably hitting puberty, and is now thinking he's awesome because of it. He's narcissistic in thinking that he's the best.... And I've got a floccinaucinihilipilification of him, just like I bet most everyone else not in W2G does too.

What's to like?

^^ Pizza for all.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

xD

Sehr Sehr gut.

Let's wait for other, if none else will answer you will be hero of the week!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Shh. Who cares about [*DUMBUS*], just dont speak to him
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

you're right.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

xD Yesterday he spokes to me (in EE2 lobby)like : "You think you can talk shit about me in your ew forum? You're a nobody you should quit ee2!"

Answer: "Seriously? YES! xD"
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Funny, you aren't talking more shit than 75% of EE2 players about him xD

Dumbus is just imnature. He tried to did shit on Eeg forum (I heard), so he insulted Gabriel, and when Alex tried to protect Gabriel - [*DUMBUS*] insulted Alex... Or something... I think before he got banned, because abut Alex - he talked shit on WayToGay forum... Actually it's normal, because on W2G forum you can find in all subforums - "Gossip & other shit..." from ~eW` forum xD

Anyway, now I think that changing his name from [*DUMBUS*] to Dumbus isn't bad idea.
Funny is when [*DUMBUS*] talking to everyone who can own him: "You're nobody, quit ee2", because he thinks, that when everyone better than him quit EE2, then he be one of the best xD The best of the noobs"

And anyway, it is the funniest: ""pro level" - I am on the pro level. when i get my desktop back and a better graphics card i will be as good as redline, so I can easily beat you."
It made me laught, laught, laught xD

I hope [*DUMBUS*] read it, to know something about him xD I hope his answer be on W2G forum, which I don't read anyomore, and none read xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb*

NOTE* MAJOR SOUTHPARK REFERENCE

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”