About W2G (Forum and clan)

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

About W2G (Forum and clan)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yesterday's attack, named: FUKUSHIMA ATTACK, on W2G forum (which ended success) - sparked much controversy.

FUKUSHIMA attack was hidded attack, only 3 people did attack (with me). For security I can't say who helped, and "Who What Did".
All attack has been posted in ~eW`~>Only subforum:

Today at night I did "FUKUSHIMA ATTACK", thats why noone of you can log in. And don't try to register, because I pasted like 100 virues on Java Scrips, so it can be really bad for your computer.

Regards

=================
Edit:

If anyone didn't heard me and registred new account anyway: IMPORTANT IS TO INSTALL PROGRAMS from this topic:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t586-anti-virus-and-antimalwares

It should help detect and delete all viruses and Malwares, which for sure are on your computer.
If anyone has still problems with Virus, write in topic about Viruses.

=================
Edit:
It's just EPIC:
I want to say, that I did nothing "Bad". I just did new, Administrator account named: MonaTheHacker, and searched way how to disable ads (smile topics) or something, about which Colby asked me. Ofcourse it was illegal, because they didn't please me, but I don't care. I wanted to have fun, did nothing wrong.
Person who pissed me off was texas, which posted screenshots from game 1v1, when he won... It was ofcourse 1 game which he won in his life against me, so I checked playback and ofcourse he did res glitch: http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t130-15022011-resources-glitch-homo-texas-pissing-off
Pathetic, but nvm, he's just still noob which must grow up.

For bad, 95% of ~eW` members weren't happy because of FUKUSHIMA ATTACK, and they let me stop "hacking", and give chance for new clan.
Ofcourse I'm listening my babies, and I already done with this forum.

For bad, theirs "Administrator" Redline just want me to do something bad with his forum:

He just didn't learn that I can really do what I want.
For evidence I'll show 2 screenshots from his random emails, where I logged in today:

Thats what I wanted to say.
~easyWin Clan` hope, that W2G clan will develop.
Thats true that I don't like one member of this clan, but I can't ruin fun for everyone because of one person. In W2G are really players which want to have theirs clan, forum and have fun on Empire Earth II. I hope that they'll find it in this new clan.

Maybe start with our friendship wasn't good, but everything be fine Image

Best regards
Dr.MonaLisa
To see more about FUKUSHIMA ATTACK CLICK HERE
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Re: About W2G (Forum and clan)

Post by Burning »

Mona put that fu**ing virus away from the forum
And wtf are you doing? You hack his email to look on it that's Privat!
If u won't stop that I really think of leaving clan that Pisses me off very much! :SS
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

me too -.-
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Mona,ee2 is game for fun,your clan is the best cus you hacker all others clans,not for other players just for mona cus all is my friend

north,samir,timo,mali Image,shen,big bang Image and others,but mona,stop hacking man,this is not fun
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Redline still thinks it's not hacking: https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/pb1-EE2_ScreenShot250.jpg

Burning, like Timo said - it's little ironic, when person like you, who been kicked/leaved clan like 5 times talking about leaving from clan, lol...

I didn't want hack others, and I didn't. Redline talked shit, so got hacked. And btw. It's not hacking. I just log in into his accounts, and it's not bad.

Viruses? I can't remove it, because to do it I need to hack forum again, but I won't, because noone of you want, so let them be. Just scan computer by Malwarebytes' and everything be fine.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

Mona.. Idc what Timo said but you just can't accept other clans on ee2 and that pisses me off that u must hack them then.
Ee2 is a Game for fun if u don't like them play against them like a man and don'Ät hack them or insult ;S
Slowly u piss me off very much-.-
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Actually I didn't insult anymore. Burning, you lie. Show me where I insulted. Today I redead theirs forum, and actually Redline is only one who calling noob to everyone. He said that we can't play med or fast pace, but they CAN.
Thats why I posted new topic in Screenshots eW vs W2G. Let's see who is just better in game.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

lol mona u hate redline and just call him noob^^
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Because redline is. But I'm not calling W2G, that they all are noobs. He insulting our clan. I'm insulting (Of course not bad) only him as person.
And remember than everything is his fault, because he glitched a lot in last months. Texas too, anyway. And Burning come on game, because I'm bored.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

And why u hack theirs forum then? I hate that u just can't accept other clans :S

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”