*SOW* clan < ~eWA`

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

*SOW* clan < ~eWA`

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Maybe *SOW* was a good clan, but now they started just pissing off...
1. Gabriel is in *SOW*, lol OK iDC.

Was game 3v3, Whopper, Lukwert (host), gabriel. vs 2 noobs and Me.
After I joined he exit host, and said that he has to go.

Then he hosted again.

When I wrote on lobby: is SOW scared?
Then Whopper wrote: Actually Lukwert rape you at all.

WTF?
So why they all are scared to play 1v1 me? Just shit talking?
Idc if they all are drinking water from Amazon, but they should play 1v1 me!

===============
OK, I dont care about fu**ing 1v1, but why they talking shit and don't want 1v1? xD

SOW:
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Re: *SOW* clan < ~eWA`

Post by Burning »

Mona Lukwert is very good. and whopper just didn't played a while. They are nice.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But they didn't want play against me, and they just... Exit host, when I joined.
First reason was: I have to go.
Then he back on other account, and he thought that Idk this. But I know everything.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

i bet Burning didn't see what Lukwert does on ee2(noob bashinggggggg)
Timo

Post by Timo »

There is a lot of inactive players in SOW, so i'll talk only about the 3 lasts i saw online, Whopper Lukwert and Colby.

Whopper has always been a eally good player, he makes me think about Mali cause they both play really good in all set. You cant say the contrary about it.
Lukwert has always been nice with me, and he seriously owns. In 5-5 in 6-6 in med pace in babs in r-r, he's really a pro.
Colby is very nice and he plays very good too, and contrary to Wopper and Lukwert, i dont remember any problem you had with him. And also, Colby isnt scared to play even in stacked teams.

The thing that you think they are scared to play you makes me laugh, because in my opinion Mona, they are better than you.
Even if they werent, as i said they aren't scared to play stacked teams. Actually, when there are stacked teams but with them winning obviously, they dont want to play it!

No, for me SOW players are nice, good, fair, i dont see why you have problems with them. And in my opinion, if they dont want to play you, its because of what you say about them. And the pigs' pic... What's that? --'

You need to make peace with them, they are nice and i dont think they are scared to play...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

"because in my opinion Mona, they are better than you."
Sure, thats why they Run away when I ask about 1v1, or when I ask about clan war game.

1. Colby is only one nice player, and he is one of the best in *SOW*
2. Whopper is good, but now he is rusty, and only thing what he do is talking: He is better than you Mona. Thats why I started smurfing them and owning (look screenshot forum).
3. Lukwert always was OK, he is still my good friend, but I hate his behavior with stcked teams, or just when he don't want play. I know that Devi doesn't like him, but I'm neutral always and everywhere.
4. Gabirel in *SOW*, means that 21.12.2012 cooming soon.

I'm not good player in team games, but I'm good in 1v1 games, so noone wants play me :/ it's really sad, because everyone only shit talking, and when I'm asking about 1v1 he run or starting talking shit, that "they all are better than Mona".

Never show, never wants play.
And when one player played me 1v1, then glitched, because was scared (look general talking ->Redline glitching topic), but i still won (look ss in posts in this topic).

Colby is only good player, because he is only one player which played 1v1 with me in last times. I love to play 1v1 him, and I've never posted screenshots from games 1v1 him. And ofcourse was games when I lost, but Colby didn't talk shit that owned me :/

Okay, thats all...
Next time I'll just double early in 2v2 games.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

We have the same opinion about Colby.
Gabriel, i didnt even know he was in SOW, idk why he's in and i dont understand... But in the ss he's not bad at all, so i accept.

Then, about WHopper and Lukwert, first of all i never saw Lukwert making stacked teams. As i said, i often see Luk making stacked teams maybe, but with him in loser team. SO idk what you're talking about, maybe stacked teams are caused by clans, Luk should be with his clanmates and the others in another team, idk... But anyway, if thats the reason, even eW players do that. Clanmates in same team is really stupid in my opinion but everyone does it, so if thats the reaon you complain about unfair teams, i dont understand.
For Whopper, I can understand your opinion. He's very rusty because never plays, so he talks about old times, 2 years ago, things like that. Thats true and i can understand why he annoys you. But anyway thats cause he's rusty, and in his opinion you, or devi, or other people, plays a lot compared to him. So if you want a 1v1 or a clan war, of course it would be unfair because you're active, and he was inactive for a really long time.

And in my opinion, a player who asks for a 1v1 just want to proove thtat he owns, that he's better than the other. I'll never like it and never agree with it.
You say they (and me) talk shit, but actually you're talking shit about them : "they are scared by me".
The fact that you keep wanting 1v1s or clanwar (so, as i said, wanting to proove you're better, thats my opinion) pisses them off. Thats the same thing when Redline says everyone is noob, asks 1v1 to anyone, etc...
If you want them to play you, you just need to play for fun, like you do with Colby. And not asking them lots of 1v1 to proove you're btter or that they are scared...
Lukwert said to me he kicked you from his games because of that.

Just play for fun with them, they are nice and good, there's no need to be their ennemies everytime
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But look. I know what others things about 1v1. but I'm player which likes 1v1 games.
For example 1v1 game give me more fun than 2v2.
1. No double - player's can't double you, because there are only 2 players.
2. No laggs - because always it's on small map, not fu**ing gigantic maps.
3. Show more skills - for example attacking from other sites, ramming etc.

In 2v2, 3v3 is only Deff spam and Boom. And laggs, and long and it isn't funny.

And I agree just in 99% with last Timo's post, but 1% = that you never seen Lukwert make stack, doesn't mean he doesn't... I really have to agree now with Devi, because I was one of victim...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Yeah, thats true. I agree in 100% with your post xD
In my opinion Luk is a fair player, so i cant imagine him making teams so as to be the winner... Maybe, i'll have to join his games more often... :/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Anyway I hope we all have peace on Christmas! xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”