Coo1 or Uncoo1?

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Coo1 or Uncoo1?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Are you an archaeologist?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Tojo

Post by Tojo »

hahah time is relative. :D
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

quite einsteinian, tojo haha xD spacetime is relative; reality is absolute though.

the most epic 1v1 game ever watched by me was skills and sKns leader (I don't remember his name, but wasn't killtact) x redline (nearly 50 minutes). It was totally epic for sure.
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

That's cool. I even have playback of the game I mentioned, but doesn't show army movement. So i'm wondering if it would work if i instal some older patch of ee2...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Tojo wrote: 26 Dec 2018, 16:21 That's cool. I even have playback of the game I mentioned, but doesn't show army movement. So i'm wondering if it would work if i instal some older patch of ee2...
Probably. By default playbacks should be grayed out after every update, but: viewtopic.php?p=20350#p20350
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 03 Jan 2017, 17:49 - Added support for playback files when option "DISABLE Crowns System and Leaders" is checked (fixed missing buildings bug, hangs). The fix is not backward compatible (it will work only for 156002+ playbacks).
- Disabled playback loading limits (grayed out). It is now possible to load recorded games from all versions of the game:
* Please note that not all versions are backward compatible, so the playback file might not work correctly, game process might crash or units might hang and not move.
Scout glitch fixes ruined playbacks for most of previous versions.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”