True or lie?

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7470
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: True or lie?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Oct 2012, 16:13

ZT|carfaceUK wrote:ok i will settle once and for all i can show u my recording and post here i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona u did doub;le high ping accidant i dont belive this but i will post screenshot on my eco from start to near u die
Nope, post playback.
Don't be affraid of uploading playbacks. Ministers will check it better, don't you think?
Also why did you lie about ban / hack?
i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t256-malistrom- ... ainst-mali
01[15:56] You glitched spy in last month
01[15:56] or 2 months ago
[15:56] spy is allowed remeber
01[15:56] SCOUT
[15:56] u said
01[15:56] is allowe
01[15:56] And you did spy glitch
[15:56] socut what?
Carface. In the last month, you glitched against me, like 3 times with spies.
For example you used 1 spy to sabotage all my buildings.
So don't lie, because you're one of players who do glitch very often.
I'm just wondering why you're not on the Glitcher's list on ee2glitchers.ace.st forum. Maybe I shouldn't give you chance in the past...

And no, I didn't even ban you. I kicked you yesterday twice, when you were insulting me or / and spamming the lobby.
You said: "mona noob", and it was reason of kick. Everything was automatically.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains


dynasty
Posts: 122
Joined: 13 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: True or lie?

Post by dynasty » 05 Oct 2012, 16:29

This is some terrible English, but Missssssssssss <3333333333333333333333

User avatar
PurpleBlues
Posts: 35
Joined: 07 Sep 2012, 11:22
Location: Florida, United states

Re: True or lie?

Post by PurpleBlues » 05 Oct 2012, 16:38

May I ask what day this game between you and Carface happened? How many days ago?

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7470
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: True or lie?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Oct 2012, 16:42

PurpleBlues wrote:May I ask what day this game between you and Carface happened? How many days ago?
I don't remember exactly, but possible that it was 2 days ago, 03.10.2012
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

ZT|carfaceUK
Posts: 45
Joined: 01 Aug 2012, 11:22

Re: True or lie?

Post by ZT|carfaceUK » 05 Oct 2012, 16:49

see mona i gv u proof u delite like glicthc post ok how i upload playback?

------------------------------
Leader wrote:
ZT|carfaceUK wrote:ok i will settle once and for all i can show u my recording and post here i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona u did doub;le high ping accidant i dont belive this but i will post screenshot on my eco from start to near u die
Nope, post playback.
Don't be affraid of uploading playbacks. Ministers will check it better, don't you think?
Also why did you lie about ban / hack?
i neevr glitch i like fair games and dont lie mona
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t256-malistrom- ... ainst-mali
01[15:56] You glitched spy in last month
01[15:56] or 2 months ago
[15:56] spy is allowed remeber
01[15:56] SCOUT
[15:56] u said
01[15:56] is allowe
01[15:56] And you did spy glitch
[15:56] socut what?
Carface. In the last month, you glitched against me, like 3 times with spies.
For example you used 1 spy to sabotage all my buildings.
So don't lie, because you're one of players who do glitch very often.
I'm just wondering why you're not on the Glitcher's list on ee2glitchers.ace.st forum. Maybe I shouldn't give you chance in the past...

And no, I didn't even ban you. I kicked you yesterday twice, when you were insulting me or / and spamming the lobby.
You said: "mona noob", and it was reason of kick. Everything was automatically.
lol do u no how long ago that was about 4 years lmao


----------------------------


this is my other screenshot mona i posted 3 witch u delited Image
ImageImage


User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7470
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: True or lie?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Oct 2012, 17:03

Carface you are fu**ing liar.
I didn't delete any screenshots in your post.

Image
I've connected the posts you tripled, but there wasn't screenshots in it. All posts have been connected with your first post.
So please don't lie.

Also, you weren't even making screenshots:
[16:15:32:] * ZT|carfaceUKxXx-gs (XpaD4G499X|189114008@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:19:38:] * BloodStainedHands-gs (XFa4WfpsvX|404827119@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:19:55:] * BloodStainedHands-gs (XFa4WfpsvX|404827119@*) has left EUROPE
[16:21:03:] * SlopeysAMadCunt-gs (Xu14al1qvX|410876140@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:21:31:] * Vertez-gs (XuqlWFqfuX|410252113@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:21:41:] * Vertez-gs (XuqlWFqfuX|410252113@*) has left EUROPE
[16:23:14:] ok i posted screenshots fair to shoew i dident glitch
[16:24:50:] Post playback
[16:27:29:] whats link again plz i cnt find it i did post
[16:29:16:] * pawelpl611-gs (X1lWWDWfaX|310554349@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:29:25:] * pawelpl611-gs (X1lWWDWfaX|310554349@*) has left EUROPE
[16:33:14:] ew furm true or fausl?
[16:37:22:] * h-yuto-gs (Xss9va194X|410867052@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:38:17:] * h-yuto-gs (Xss9va194X|410867052@*) has left EUROPE
[16:38:18:] * Hermes1917-gs (X1GGsf4v1X|410867190@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:38:21:] * Hermes1917-gs (X1GGsf4v1X|410867190@*) has left EUROPE
[16:38:26:] * Sainthiggo-gs (XlpWvFq9vX|125847619@*) has joined EUROPE
[16:38:52:] * Sainthiggo-gs (XlpWvFq9vX|125847619@*) has left EUROPE
[16:39:17:] * ZT|carfaceUKxXx-gs (XpaD4G499X|189114008@*) has left EUROPE
All the time you were sitting on the EE2 lobby, so how could you watch playback and make screenshots?

You lie too much.
Also I found playbacks from our 1v1 games, and I'll post it with screenshots. Expect it.


EDIT:
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1557-leader-vs ... -playbacks
All games with playbacks.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 397
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: True or lie?

Post by lukwerty » 05 Oct 2012, 18:35

Enough said. The insipience of some persons impede us of continuing that. I require a transference of this case to the minister of justice of ee2 community.

We want solution, not more problems.

I will thank you guys if it is possible.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7470
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: True or lie?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 05 Oct 2012, 19:42

lukwerty wrote:Enough said. The insipience of some persons impede us of continuing that. I require a transference of this case to the minister of justice of ee2 community.

We want solution, not more problems.

I will thank you guys if it is possible.
No. Everything was solved in this topic.
1. Carface said he didn't talk to lukwert anymore.
2. Carface said he never said I hacked him.
3. Carface wasn't banned, and I showed proof.
4. Lukwert's information about hack weren't checked, and it wasn't true.
5. I admitted to possible res-glitch (250 extra wood), yesterday, when I was talking to Carface. Everything was solved between me, and him.
6. Carface couldn't win that game anyway, because even if I got only 250 wood back, I would built outpost which costs 220 wood.
7. It was stack game, 2v3 as everyone can see on the screenshot. + lagged by walkabout
8. Carface did a lot of times Spy glitch in last months, and he admitted to it. He said he thought it was "legal". Now he knows it's illegal, so let's hope he won't do this again.
9. Case CANNOT be send to the Ministry of Justice, because we HAVE NOT enough proof (read. we don't have playback). And anyway if we had playback, then I admitted to possible glitch. So I don't understand how Ministry of Justice can help us.
10. Ministry of Justice would never punish someone who made glitch the first time in his life.
11. Ministry of Justice CANNOT punish Administrator of the BOT (who would be only available to Ban/kick). So it's senseless.
12. If anyone is trying to find something against me, then I can stop with this game, and forum. I'm wasting time for Status Centers, new skin, patches, help and everything you guys want is to treat me like an intruder.
13. I never glitch against carface, or someone else. If I do then I'll always admit to this. I showed a lot of playbacks today from my 1v1 games. You can check everything if you have enough time.
14. I wouldn't glitch if carface wasn't doubling me with green in this stack game. So don't make drama for 1, unrated, stupid, stack game.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 397
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: True or lie?

Post by lukwerty » 06 Oct 2012, 13:49

Hm interesting your mathematics. I hope you're counting right then.

Anyway all I said was exactly what I heard. So what are you trying to suggest with these 4 first points marked by you?

9-Not really. This case certainly can be sent to the minister of Justice. The only thing he can't do is to punish you due to your proofs. However I reiterate that it should be at least analyzed by him for many reasons, but principally because we want to know what he is probably going to say about a case of this proportion. And also because we want to prevent other possible similar cases and it is a form of doing that. Thus, It'd rather extremely important to hear his part.

11- Well, I do agree with you at this point. However, in case we should ban( what we won't do, because you showed you're free from these accusations), we wouldn't ban the administrator of bot, but the guy called "Mona" instead.

12- No one is finding reasons to accuse you here. We're just trying to do ee2 a better place to interact and play. And not, you did great things for us and you never should leave from the community. I personally think you're the most important sometimes, but I don't want to give credits or full your vain of awards for it.

13- Yes, I know. You've never glitched against me and I know you'll never do it. The first thing I asked when I heard this story was: "was it lagging?" Because I didn't trust at first but I couldn't prove the contrary. Now I can. Thanks for showing us you're free.

That's it. And as I said: "let justice be done, even though fall the heavens" - Even though I am being rigid here, I am not being rigid to your person, but to this case particulary; in other words, I'm not against your person(on the contrary, I admire you as I already said several times), I'm just against an action done by you but already solved. I hope you've got what I said. Thanks then.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7470
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: True or lie?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 06 Oct 2012, 20:37

Hm interesting your mathematics. I hope you're counting right then.
If I received triple res back, then I would have 750 wood on the screenshot. I have less, so it's only 1X extra res.
Anyway all I said was exactly what I heard. So what are you trying to suggest with these 4 first points marked by you?
You didn't notice that in your previous post.
I was talking with carface, while Miss was on the lobby / game chat. She can prove, that carface has admitted I didn't hack him / ban. I also gave proof that he couldn't be banned.
9-Not really. This case certainly can be sent to the minister of Justice. The only thing he can't do is to punish you due to your proofs. However I reiterate that it should be at least analyzed by him for many reasons, but principally because we want to know what he is probably going to say about a case of this proportion. And also because we want to prevent other possible similar cases and it is a form of doing that. Thus, It'd rather extremely important to hear his part.
Minister of Justice may work everywhere on the forum. I'm interested about his opinion, and I don't know why we still didn't see his post in this topic.
At least I'm little angry about gossip and offence against me. I understand abuse like +250 extra wood, but I don't understand how someone can lie about hack or ban.
If you can, then please tell us the name of your informator who has informed you about all those bullshit.

Also in the topic in "EE2 Government" you said every glitcher was punished.
That's not true. We have punished only Gran Batuzay, because it was just crazy. He did cheat in EVERY game he played. Redline has never been banned for a glitch he made. If he was, then please give me topic about decision about this... I really don't remember... maybe because it has never happened.
Redline has also teached players how to glitch, see topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1095-redline-i ... res-glitch
He wasn't punished for this...
11- Well, I do agree with you at this point. However, in case we should ban( what we won't do, because you showed you're free from these accusations), we wouldn't ban the administrator of bot, but the guy called "Mona" instead.
That doesn't make sense. Now I see you're about to ban me, for only 1 reason, without proof. Just question: What I have done to you, that you want to "remove" me so much?
12- No one is finding reasons to accuse you here. We're just trying to do ee2 a better place to interact and play. And not, you did great things for us and you never should leave from the community. I personally think you're the most important sometimes, but I don't want to give credits or full your vain of awards for it.
I understand if I lied to Carface... But I admit to this in the first conversation. So I still can't understand the problem.
13- Yes, I know. You've never glitched against me and I know you'll never do it. The first thing I asked when I heard this story was: "was it lagging?" Because I didn't trust at first but I couldn't prove the contrary. Now I can. Thanks for showing us you're free.
It was lagging, due to Walkabout. If I wanted to glitch, for example because my anti-glitch program detected that something is not right - I would get like 99999 wood in the 1 second. Because I can do this. The glitch in this game was just an accident. I just double deleted the barack (not triple), and it wouldn't happend if game was lagg-free. it wouldn't happend, because I did 1 second delay between I press delete button. So it was really lagg issue. However I noticed it, and I admitted.
That's it. And as I said: "let justice be done, even though fall the heavens" - Even though I am being rigid here, I am not being rigid to your person, but to this case particulary; in other words, I'm not against your person(on the contrary, I admire you as I already said several times), I'm just against an action done by you but already solved. I hope you've got what I said. Thanks then.
I understand you wanted good, but next time, when you're reporting an issue like this - please write a name of person / player who gave you those information.
If it wasn't carface, then tell us name of the person who said this.
It's important, because it might be everyone, even Walkabout who is still jelaous of his ban in March... So I wouldn't treat any of his word serious.

I don't care about case with glitch (which is solved), but I care a case about: hack / ban. Because it wasn't true anymore, and I gave enough proof in the first pages of this topic.

I'd like to see an opinion of MOJ.
I'd like to see any message from Miss, who was on the chat while I was talking to carface, and she can prove he admitted I didn't hack him, and he wasn't banned, because as I said - after this case has been explored, we have played a lot of games -.-

Anyway, the topic has been posted in a good subforum, which description says it's OK to talk gossip, and unchecked information. I just hope I gave enough proof to prove, the most of offence wasn't right/true.

I'm sorry for my lang. errors, I'm not at home and I'm posting this from the Galaxy s3.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Post Reply

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”