Banzai knows nothing about EE2, and he talks shit

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
lukwerty

Re: Banzai knows nothing about EE2, and he talks shit

Post by lukwerty »

stay calm banzai. oh c'mon... do not unistall 1.3 patch, i still want to play with you.

Timo

Post by Timo »

^`~>JPNJPNJPNJPN<`~^kamikaze wrote: Image all my haters
I presume that im targetted since half of your post was directed to me, in that case fu*k off yourself, im not gonna bother with you anymore
Deus

Post by Deus »

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

This guy is pretty noobish.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

That's funny what Mali said:

Banzai also protested for 3 hours, when we were playing cool games. He couldn't play any game on 1.2, so he just installed 1.3 again.
Did protest finish already or I can expect something better?

EDIT:
[04:46:45:] fagggggggggggggggggggggotttttttttttttttttt
[04:47:13:] **#* this game
[04:47:15:] im done with it
[04:47:23:] i quit
[04:47:27:] * Moroccanking.cracos-gs (XOlWuf4GGX|401473172@*) has left #EUROPE
[04:47:28:] cracos
[04:47:31:] you take my name
[04:47:34:] in my honnor
[04:47:37:] okay?
[04:47:57:] **#*
[04:47:57:] this
[04:48:04:] **#* all you thats reading this
[04:48:11:] on ew website
[04:48:24:] **#* it and all you ugly mothering *!*&@s face !*!**&s
[04:48:26:] **#*
[04:48:31:] * *Gangster*_OldBanzai-gs (Xl9avfsslX|402235523@*) has left #EUROPE
I don't know what is wrong with him.
He lost 2 games against KayOne. KayOne gave him rematch, even when it was 4am and we wanted to go sleep...
And then he talked shit like this, after we all logged off.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

^`~>JPN<`~^kamikaze wrote:LOL mona pelase hop off my dick. ill admit that iw as wrong about felipe glitching me okay.BUT there is a differnce between lying and then thinking something that you thought had happend okay? plus all you do is ban people you dont even like anyways i think all the people that had played this game should make a poll on weather if mona should have the right to ban people or not becuase you ruined the whole game. Your first mistake was thinkg that you owned this game and you dont im surprised the owner of game hasnt sued you for adding shit to it.

PS. im deleting patch 1.3 off my computer to play 1.2 version and if anyone wants to protest with me so be it at least when your playing 1.2 you wont get ban by some little bitch that cant even get a real job in life.
You shamed the eeg community you dumb noob... No one even knows you or at least I don't.. See mona this is what I hate. Little Faggots, sorry for my language but it makes me very angry when dumb people who don't even know how to type or pronunce proper english make Eeg look bad when eeg is really a very polite clan. So I'm completely in favor of banning this person forever. They arn't eeg and havn't even asked. I'd ban him for faking identities but I know you won't. Hey Kami you're lucky you're not banned off here yet. Mona is being way to polite on you're stupid ass.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”