comySS just angry cuz I win him :))

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
cosmin1

comySS just angry cuz I win him :))

Post by cosmin1 »

Now please xoxo provide ss where u win me on forum soo u get yellow star Image).Ahahah Image)

Moved to Gossip and other shit
@Leader

derrick

Re: comySS just angry cuz I win him :))

Post by derrick »

and its really the truht you are pissed me off coz i won you with castle i made in bab war.
What reason do you have to be pissed off me? i asked you what reason do you have, you said cuz i'm an ass.

So what reason now? idc nothing wrong on screenshot .... stupid serious.

But you want i show you how many game i won you? stupid we are clanmate u pissed of me;
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

lol i think u and comy will get a star as u wish, but you guys will get 1 - less star^^ pls stop fighting.. whats the point of doing that? lets talk and play together like a good family..
derrick

Post by derrick »

lukwert>Enya

XD luk i never did shiit against comyss, i dont know why this guys is pissed on me, i asked at him ever. He dont have reason. I'm not fighting with him in more.
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

umadbro?
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

Image))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
me no have a reason cuz me stupid Image)).Xoxo stop acting innocent lols u know what u did
Please post how many games u won vs me and mona give u star do it dude
PS: I dont think he won atleast 1 (except that bab war)
derrick

Post by derrick »

i never posted screenshot about you, and if its screenshot about member, i post it in eW forum visible by eWA and eW, mona never gave me stars when i won you, i think you are just jealous.

About vidéo of my bab war vs you, you called me glitcher and cheater. Its legal to post his game on forum to prouv i dont cheat or glitch. Its totally legal. because you called me like that. Sorry if shiit movie pissed of you it was for prouv i dont cheat. Im bored by your shiit, bye.
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

Comynia Atack 0.1 was done Image...... just wait for more from now on ahahah Image)))
Youtube video isnt never post and I didnt say u posted I asked u to post them cuz u said u win me Image))))
Comy is angry cuz I win him ....... Soo post ss and u get star do it faster dude
derrick

Post by derrick »

I dont want post screenshot and i dont want stars, idc. Now stop to be jealouse about me and make peace dude.
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

I dont want to post ss cuz I lost all vs u Master Except one reformulate Image).When I wanted to make peace u started the war and I wont stop war till I dont fk your pc .Get it dude

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”