about connect|alper

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
derrick

Re: about connect|alper

Post by derrick »

I have question for all:

Why i'm friendly, nice, with a few people in EE2, i talk at Devi, Kay_One, auntymary(= walkabout), cracoss, Vladis, Vanya, Lukwerty,... and other ppl, I wont list them all.

These people dont be angry on me, they dont talk bad on me, we are friend and i can joke with them and they can joke with me. Yes, you dont think that's true coz you said im fuking guys im very bad and i insult all. ( i add Samir, ask at him if im bad with people, i know him since 2008, he know i only joke in internet, i played with him at counter strike wtf its not your life)

Why i dont have problem with them? WHY WHY??? WHY I DONT INSULT THEM??? you can answer at this question or not?

I think, its you, you are very bad with me, the damage is done now and it is not repairable, i dont care now.

Peace:
I actually don't like this guy^^
I dont know you, i never see you on ee2, i never said nothing or talk with you.
How you can said that? you are just idiot i think, and stupid dude.

You actually dont like me, Ohhh i can said, me actually dont like you too......... 1 ppl of more who is stupid and bad with me yet.....

For end point i think,

Matty, Miss, Mona its easy in internet to laugh about me, but in real life? Who is the kid after that? Easy internet...

I finish, in this text i dont insult, idiot and stupid is not insult.

GOODBYE

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: about connect|alper

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So... Alper (Zapper) keep fighting with peope.... Lobby copy you can read for example here: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1163-ee2-lobby-fights
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”