about connect|alper

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
lukwerty

Re: about connect|alper

Post by lukwerty »

Stop... with... that... undestand now?.... xD
Sorry friend Image if they dont understand my joke they suck for me... i have no problem with alper and they invented i have problem with him pfffff
yeah i understand you perfectly, however we don't need to regress to prehistory so that we can dialogue.. just keep your composure and try to clarify matters to them peacefully. there's no enough reason to fighting each other here.. i hope you've understood at least something concerning what i said a few seconds ago..

peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Maybe you should ask someone like your clanmate before posting these pointless screenshots? You obviously want to cause a fight.
Agreed . Lol^^
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Mkl , dude, control yourself :/
Timo

Post by Timo »

Mona, just ban him for some days and maybe he'll calm down, this is getting annoying
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

2 more warnings, and be blocked activity....
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I actually don't like this guy^^
Becourse of my babe (missi^^)
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

peacegamerjj wrote:I actually don't like this guy^^
Becourse of my babe (missi^^)
lol do you even know him or played with him before talking these pointless things.( it sounds familiar.. doesn't it?[tnx newton..])
Timo wrote:Mona, just ban him for some days and maybe he'll calm down, this is getting annoying
we don't need to punish him or anything alike..he's already got what we said.. i'm sure he's fed up seeing those critisizes and it isn't only him.. i'm also fed up seeing that. SO, if we don't want to cause a TRULY fight, it's time we stopped that for here.
Misss

Post by Misss »

I dont think he get what u say Luk, because he cant even understand proper english. (It's not an insult!!)

Yesterday we played together ( nothing wrong, he smurfed me, np) Then all of a sudden he comes with something I said to Devi and starts insulting me... I actually said something 'ok' to Devi about Mkl.... Mona and Mali seen this.

It is everyday, i am getting insulted, kicked, or watever. And i probally say something bad back to, but its never as much as he does. And especially not those kinda words he say to me.

I apologized 100 times(maybe some less), infront of people (mona seen it, radio to?) I dont even know for what i apologized cos i dont know what the hell i did wrong.... He wont tell me, it was something in August. HE actually WONT tell anyone.

It's making me so tired because i am not this kinda person that want to fight everytime. I said so many times to Mona, make him stop insulting me. Because i cant and it makes me sad.

Im done now with this convo. If u want to respond to me, send a PM because we go off topic.
derrick

Post by derrick »

Dont worry lukwerty, i understand you very good lukwerty, i can use traductor if i dont know "word" in english.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Use your TRAduCTOR, lol

xD Sorry but I had to post it xD It's so fu**ing funny when ppl calling tranductor on translator xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”