Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Matty

Re: Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

Post by Matty »

Mona wants just to protect the clan, to keep the clan united. He is the leader, he made all for the clan. I really don't think that mona would be happy if someone wanted to convert his clanmates.

Burning

Post by Burning »

I am not angry he just piss me off and he never can see that he made a mistake..

you think we dontc are that he says ill hack you here..
and hacked peaces xfire acc and so on?

He cant handle it with talking he must do his hack shit..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning, see you still didn't read my posts.
I'll try short this time

I GAVE HIM CHANCE, HE HAD TO CHANGE ACCOUNT "monarapschilds"
HE DIDN'T... I HACKED him so it forced him to change account. I did it with Xfire for security.

Then i said: OK, I can give you it back.
And peace: No ty i exit with EE2, so I didn't care this day.

next day I changed all passwords from his account on old. I said it to him.
I asked him if he wants friends list back on EE2 (because I did security copy), he didn't want and said "thank you". So I was clean. I used weapon, but only for effect. I didn't need his accounts -.-

But problem is that he didn't listen to me. I pleased him to change account, and I said that he is insulting me. He only laughed and insulted more. Why? Because on game was more O$L people which helped him.
Peace when see that have more people on his side talking shit and does everything to piss someone off. But when we are alone, for example when he talking to me on xfire, he is talking: "I love you" and everything is fine. So I really don't understand his behavior. he is just two-faced, and I'm not going to continue talking about it.

And stop talking that I can't lose. When I lose in normal way (like today in this funny 2v2), then I admit it, and I'm winning rematch.

Hack is my weapon. If you are jelaous, then learn how to do it. Maybe it's not cool thing, but insulting is same shit like hack. I didn't want peace to play on his account.
But another problem is that we back to this "hack" thing when everything was solved. I still think that I did right. Problem is that peacegamerjj "exit" with EE2, but still continue war here. Now he will shit talking on forum... I don't like it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Omg I'm aphasic , Mona , didn't you see , I mean you are so clever , that I stoped talking in this topic , stoped talking anyway. And now you say that I'll do shit here?
Look yes , I said lukwert he shouldn't join eW(A , if he want^^) , In a Privat massage.

I knew that you will look , cuz you just want fight. Now everyone said 'if you are talking bad
about us then tell us in a normal post' do anyone of you think that would be better?
In my life I learned much thinks , but the most important thing is that you never should talk
bad about someone if he can hear it (see it). And what could I do , I stoped playing ee2 , so I can't talk to him there. I haven't his xfire (if he has).

And now you blame that I talked bad about the eW/A's in this forum... I'm aphasic again...
.. Who was the guy who talked bad about be@t in the be@t forum? You wanted miss. And?
She wanted go to us , you had a problem and talked to her in our forum , you think we liked that?

Burning said then that he's going to delete you acc in OUR forum becours of YOUR BEHAVOUR.
And what did 'mona' say? ' IF YOU DO IT I WILL HACK THIS FORUM! '

And the thing with the ' two-faced peace ' I wanted to solve the problem , didn't I?
I doN't like your behavours and you everytime move every shit to an other ppl.

I think you will delete this post becourse you don't like animadversion and if you do this
you are very faint!

I don't wnated to post all this shit , but I hate it , if I stop that everyone talking bad about me after this!

Good Night!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

xxxxxx

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

peacegamerjj wrote: .. Who was the guy who talked bad about be@t in the be@t forum? You wanted miss. And?
She wanted go to us , you had a problem and talked to her in our forum , you think we liked that?
What a bullshit. I didn't talk shit. For you shit it sentense: "This clan probably die in 2 weeks"
AND WHAT HAPPENED? IT DIED AND SHORTER THAN I THOUGH.
So what? You can talking here every shit you want, but I couldn't on your forum? That's why it died.

I never wanted Miss in eW. I mean I was fine if she would join, but I never asked her for it.
I only wrote what clans are active, gave links, said something good about eW.
But NO I NEVER TALKED SHIT about this clan. My post was deleted without any copy, so don't say that I shit talked about it, when I didn't because you don't have any proof. Your thinking is sick. You everywhere see me fighting. You don't understand that sometimes I'm just talking.
Burning said then that he's going to delete you acc in OUR forum becours of YOUR BEHAVOUR.
And what did 'mona' say? ' IF YOU DO IT I WILL HACK THIS FORUM!
No I wouldn't hack it. I just talked it. I didn't even care about this forum. it died without my help. I just would ban his account here. Easy? Right? And I think I did... Hmmm... yes I did, but then burning apogolized me on xfire, so I gave him "last" chance.

I think you will delete this post becourse you don't like animadversion and if you do this
you are very faint!
You don't know what you are talking about... I'm not deleting posts. I know how to moderate forum.
If you don't know where are your spammed posts, then search here:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1051-removed-from-t1045

And in other topics in basket.
If I would delete your long post on forum I would be really mean. I see that you tried to explain something, and I'm happy for this. But it doesn't change that you're still wrong...

Good night, sleep well.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I'm finish with that , if you too (mona) then lock this stupit topic.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

peacegamerjj wrote:I'm finish with that , if you too (mona) then lock this stupit topic.
Yeah. I just won't continue this talking... It's just nonsens...
Let's have peace
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

yea u never talk shit or do something wrong no sense to talk with you here..
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Stop burning , pleas.
But mona said me something yesterday too. And I have 1 thing I really can't understand.
Mona you told me that you have topic about me in just visible for eW & eWA ,
I don't think you talk nice about me there , do you?
And why can't I send then a pm to lukwert?

Btw. Don't be angry , I just want know , becourse that was the beginning of this shit.
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

omg
i'm the best here..
answer peace's question and close it i read ALL

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”