Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Problem between peacegamerjj and Mona

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

peacegamerjj wrote:But mona said me something yesterday too. And I have 1 thing I really can't understand.
Mona you told me that you have topic about me in just visible for eW & eWA ,
It was special topic, when you wanted back to ~eWA`.
It was created in Security Center (Called: Crisis Staff of Empire Earth II), and could be readed only by 4-5 people).

I pasted this topic here - in this topic in post from: 22.08.2011 17:40
Topic has been created, because you showed really two-faced behavior (difference between talking on Xfire, and posts on forum).
It's was leggal, due that we have special place to it, with compatible people, like timo, mali, lego, night.
yea u never talk shit or do something wrong no sense to talk with you here..
Your posts should be treat like spam. If you don't have any sense post to write - just don't. I think you are one of these people which starting all fightes here, and on EE2. Everything starting from you. Remember this day when peace had this stupid account? We played game some hours before, and you pissed me off so hard. You talked bullshit, that your army spilted, when I good saw that it didn't. You called me "fu**ing noob check playback". Then you said, that me, that I don't know how to move army! You said it to me, who beated you even with smaller army. It pissed me off, but I didn't insult you - just logged off, and talked with Miss. I'm 90% sure, that this day you were angry because of this, and you provoked all people in your clan to be against me. That's how it working. You can't solve problem by yourself, but use other people to it.
It's just theory, because i don't know what really happened, but it can be true. You guys learn how to solve problems by yourself, without your friends help. It would sounds really better if you contact with me if you have problem, not provoke all people against me, with thinking that "it's only one way to win". If you use other people to fighting it is worse for everyone here. Same history started with peacegamerjj, he did this shit account, after someone different had account "Dr.Mona". You really should be like Misss. If she see that you have problem, then she isn't talking shit with group.

And to understand - I'm not that idiot to use ~eW` vs anyone. If I have problem then I'm writing it on forum IN MY NAME, not in name of all clan. I use word "WE" only when more than half clan agree with it (for example poll, etc). So stop making me, as wrong Leader here, because I never did something what you say.
And again too long post for Burning... He will read only first sentense... Only Timo and Nightstand, LegoLego and maybe matty going to read all post. It's really sad. Sometimes they really should waste 1-2 minutes to understand and learning something...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Post by Timo »

Leader wrote: Only Timo and Nightstand, LegoLego and maybe matty going to read all post.
You'll make me blush Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Alright, I'm just going to go flat-out and say I really don't think this is helping.

Peace, I know what you're going through; I did things like this a long time ago when I was learning on EE2 and other forums, and it's one of the things that eventually shaped my outlook on life.

However, neither of the ways you or Mona reacted were what I would call appropriate responses, in that they only escalated things and made them worse. Neither hacking nor backstabbing can solve a problem that originated basically between Peace and Mona.

I remember one time (a long long time ago, in a galaxy seemingly far away) when some people started smurfing using names almost identical to Legolego40. I "pleased them to stop", as Mona would say (Just a little note for you Mona, proper English would be "I asked them to stop"), but they didn't. I got kind of mad, but I just played a bit and made sure that everything was cool and people knew who was who. This, I think, is kind of a situation Mona was in, however Mona is a bit more egotistical. You've gotta give him credit though, he can run a clan successfully, and this is sometimes what it takes.

Now, Peace, I've been in your place too. I know what it's like to almost be shunned by almost an entire online community. I also remember that the only way I was able to get back in was by reconciling. Over time, maybe you'll be taken back, but either way you'll definitely keep some relationships, and it's totally worth that. I can't pretend to understand or know everything that went on, however I'd enjoy to hear your full side and stance on the issue at present.
Timo

Post by Timo »

I love the way you talk Lego :O
And I agree with all you said
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Lego rocks!
[iframe]width=420 height=345 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/zqswgoourj4 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]
he's so wise..
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

[GER]RodF~96~ wrote:Lego rocks!
[iframe]width=420 height=345 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/zqswgoourj4 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]
he's so wise..
Gosh, imagine how that hair would look with a blow-dryer.
Probably kinda like that, but a billion times uglier.
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Ômg I didn't want to answer everything here m, I'm finish witrh that^^(btw. I said don'Ätr be mad.)
OMG Lego I loved this :
I remember one time (a long long time ago, in a galaxy seemingly far away)
I'm a real starwars fan (and harry potter <3).
I really like that Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Ômg I didn't want to answer everything here m, I'm finish witrh that^^(btw. I said don'Ätr be mad.)
Not too sure what "don'Ätr" is supposed to be, but I think I understand what you mean.
peacegamerjj wrote:OMG Lego I loved this :
I remember one time (a long long time ago, in a galaxy seemingly far away)
I'm a real starwars fan (and harry potter <3).
I really like that Image
Thanks. I'd say Star Wars episodes 4 - 6 were good, but I'm not all that much of a fan for the prequels or the animated series.
"Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani! Ani!"

However, Harry Potter is a pretty fun series. Would have liked a larger twist on the ending though.
For instance, what if it was actually Neville Longbottom who was the "chosen one", and Harry was mainly a distraction for Voldemort? That would make the whole series less oriented around Harry Potter, and more three-dimensional.
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Uff , my english is bad , I didn't understand anything.^^
Not too sure what "don'Ätr" is supposed to be, but I think I understand what you mean.
It means 'DON'T' you never make a wrong ? Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Haha, alright, thanks.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”