I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
peacegamerjj

I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

Post by peacegamerjj »

I left ee2 , know everyone thinks I come back but I won't.

Ok guys I deinstalled empire earth II minutes ago.
I think I won't be very active in this forum.
Maybe tomorror I will be unhappy to lose all my friends , but it had to be.

You want know why? I'm not angry or something like this , I'm happy! Thank you Mona.
(I played this game sometimes 4h at a schoolday)

Mona kicked gabriel out of lobby..then I was a little bit angry and insulted him.
Then he kicked me out , I made an very stupit acc (it was to hard , sry)
Then he hacked me becourse of this , my e-mail and xfire.
And theathen me to go to police becourse I made this acc.
We fighted and then hacked all my ee2 acc's.

So , thats the story.
I like this forum and you guys and cuz of this I wanted tell everybody...

..Good bye and have fun with the best strategy game I ever played.

[GER]RodF96

Re: I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

stay in ee2 omg peace.
i wanted to play again :/
you are in O$L|^^
come one pls lets play tomorrow again ;D
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

1. I didn't kick gabriel, he went to play DOFUS.
2. Radio made account: Dr.Mona - I pleased him to change it. He changed it. I just said that I'll hack him if he WON'T CHANGE. He changed, fine. I wasn't even angry on him?
3. Peacegamerjj did account: "monarapschilds". I pleased - change it. Nooo! It was insulting me on lobby. Like burning's "Everyone hates you". Fine? You didn't want to change account? I hacked it.
4. I hacked all peace's account. He said sorry, I thought to give it to him back - tomorrow (because I never been his enemy), and he apogolized me.
5. I'm on Ee2, and Radio have account: "MonaFagHackedMe" - we though it's peacegamerjj.. It was radio? Right? Radio wanted me to be angry more on peace and don't give his accounts back. The he said "that I hacked him", when I didn't. I did nothing to Radio.

So...
I'm angry for this nickname peace, but I didn't want to hack you. I just forced you to change accout. And it worked...

So...
I know that hacking is bad, but what else I could do? You started it. I just played games, not with you, and you did shit against me. Next time think more before you try to do something against me. Same history was with Redline's accounts... I though you learned something.

And if you really exit with EE2, then I really don't care, because you did too much shit here.

Thanks
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

you forgot that you hacked my e-mail and xfire acc.

And I forgot that you came with my acc and said everyone you are me.

You think that is funny?
There is nothing funny.

I left becourse I can play games where isn't a sociopath kicks someone out of the lobby or hacks acc's , e-mails or/and xfire acc.

And I don't think that 1 of my best friends (radio) do that against me.

Good night!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

1. I didn't change password in xfire.
2. I even wasn't on your e-mail

Check before you say something.
And I don't think that 1 of my best friends (radio) do that against me.
Maybe he didn't want to, but he did it against you.

Btw, if you keep talking, that I hacked e-mail, we can contact to support, they'll show you logs, and all IP's which logged in this account.
See? You're listening to all bullshits. I said: "I'm reading your e-mail", and you think that I really did it. It's funny, because you're listening to everything I say.
Same with Radio.. He still thinks that I did something with his accounts xD

===============================================
EDIT:
And sorry, maybe it looks like I'm king here, or something, that I do what I want, but I'm really nice person. I wasn't even fighting to anyone of you. So why you did something against me? Do you think it was funny? Accounts with "Mona" in? I know that I'm the most popular player of last year, but you can adore me in different way.
Then this shit talking "Everyone hates you" - you think it's true? I have more friends here than players which you know on this game. I don't care if some of you - jelaous of me "hates me".
Hack was my only one weapon, to force you to change / delete this account which insulted me.
Remember that I informed 1 hour before, that I'm going to "hack" if you won't change this nick. You didn't change?! Means that you didn't belive.

I know, that I looks bad, that I did it, but you weren't better. I never give up, and if yu starting something against me, then "die before I kill you" - it's sarcasm.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

I'm sad to see you go. However, life is life. We must all move on one day or another. You're going to have more time on your hands to do different things, things that are more productive. Do your best with what you've got.
Burning

Post by Burning »

wtf peace dont care about mona.
he just think he can piss people off if going in their private lifes or hacking something they need.
Thats so stupid because he cant salve the problem otherwise with talking.
peace you stay here on ee2 with us Image
Misss

Post by Misss »

Yeha i have no words for what i saw yesterday... but Peace just play with us. We had fun yesterday in our games Image
ANd i want to talk with you about something, just dont know how to contact you since your xfire is gone...
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Mona..u lurked us all time that you'll hack O$L|| clan..at this time i thought you'll do it because i made my account DoctorMnaBescht or something like that..i didnt even know peace insulted you.at this point i got angry because of my stupid nick you'll hack the whole clan.i dont wanted to insult you i made this account when you were online that you can see it and i can change if its bad for u.so we were at this point when i thought you were overreacting and hacking peace because of my nick and then peaces which arent even insults.i was shocked when peace told me you hacked his xfire that was to much for me.my internet crashed at this time and i noticed that i cant log in in my O$L| account..i changed nothing and stuff and password was wrong.then i made the account MonaFagHackedMe because i was very angry on you.
and the talk peace had with u on lobby pissed me off ,too i just wanted to play ee2 and dont have time so often and we wated all time in the game while you were arguing with him :/
this ruined 2 hours playtime for me what made me angrier that's why i was pissed off much and made this account maybe too^^
im sorry for that.please give peace just his stuff back and dont hack him because i made this damn account.for me it would be all fine then Image
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I don't need my acc's .. I'm offline now.
Mona said this excuses becourse of his clanmates and now , looks like the casualty.

I waste my time with argueing in this game. I have to do better things.

I'm going to be online on xfire , if you want talk.. : 21peacegamerjj12

.. But I don't want hear thatm I should comeback.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”