I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Burning

Re: I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

Post by Burning »

wtf peace just dont fcare about that guy..
we have fun and are cool, hes not Image
Just ignore what he does and says i dont care about that stuff too
do same like me and be on ee2 Image

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I'm unhappy but it happened and its better for me.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Radio, I did NOTHING with your account, because you listened to me, and logged off. You didn't even try to log in on this account, I think.

Miss, you good know, that they started this shit. Not my problem that he had to pay for this.

Radio, your acccount didn't insult me, you changed it quickly, so I did nothing to you.

Peace did account which insulted me, I talked to him to change it on Private Message, he didn't listen to me, so he got hacked.

So it's easy to understand, that I had to do something, right? He started this fight, so he had to pay for this. I won't waste my fu**ing time to "SOLVE PROBLEM" by fu**ing talking with him. He didn't listen me for hour, it's enough. I'm not no-like nerd like Burning, who is playing EE2 24/7 (That's funny because I heard that he had to exit with EE2, and play only on Saturday), to have time on solve problems by talking to noobs, which doesn't listen to me.

I DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU. YOU DID SHIT TO ME, SO PAY FOR THIS!

And if you want to go, then go away!
It's same like it was with Julien1, who exit with EE2 like 50 times.

You made this topic to show how poor you are, because BAD LEADER hacked your fu**ing accounts. But you didn't note, that you did something bad against me. I'm not stupid noob, to create new accounts like: peacesucksatlife, to solve problems. I talked, you didn't change, so I hacked. Really easy to understand.

I wrote like 10 times same, because I hope that after 10 times you'll understand your fault.

Bye Bye!

Arrivederci Roma!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”