Bye Guys

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Burning

Re: Bye Guys

Post by Burning »

naja die latinas rennen mir eh schon hinterher^^
jo schule krieg ich schon i-wie hin ;D
ja oder wenn du aufs forum immer gehst abends bin ich immer mit den anderen in chatbox hier

-------------
Bitte schreiben Sie in englischer Sprache. Wenn Sie möchten, sprechen in diesem Thema Deutsch: http://forum.ee2.eu/t884-official-german-talking-topic-deutsch-sprache
Danke.

BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

to do this? really did not understand, I would not stop playing even if I had EE2 dying. I have great friends here. And I will not leave. Q I know you have friends here but you want to stop 'cause sometimes people wronged correct. Note: Germany 3 x 2 Brazil , it was just luck, to tell the truth ta Brazil sucks in football this new coach is very bad. Mano Menezes is not good coach.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Burning, you must not remember a year and a half ago. There was maximum 10-15 players on. :p
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Malistrom wrote:Burning, you must not remember a year and a half ago. There was maximum 10-15 players on. :p
I agree.
EE2 is 2-3X more active than in last year, so talking that "game is dead" isn't really fine.

For me Burning didn't want exit with EE2, but he just didn't know how to repair problem with his game. He didn't want to admit that he can't fix problem, and he found excuse that he "wanted to exit anyway".

I had time, when I wanted exit with EE2, and Burning was only one who cared that most. He all time converted me to don't stop. He posted:
Burning wrote:Mona can't u stop that?
How often should I still say you u should stop that shit with leaving ee2
This is just a clan and some mebers left oinly so nor eson to leave ee2..
Stop that shit i'll help you to keep ew allive.
Burning wrote:Mona I told you that so often that we did it for ee2..
Mona the clan isn't dead keep it allive u care too much avbout the clan..
it's just a clan but play ee2 for fun.
So I don't really think that Burning wanted to exit with EE2... Maybe vacation in Cuba changed himself? Who know...

But fine... Burning wants to finish with EE2, but he shouldn't talking as reason, that game is dead, because:
1. It's more active than in last year
2. Is more good players than noobs (If we compare with last year)
3. Players which stay on EE2 can feel stupid, because of stupid burning's talking. They can think that playing "dead" game.

I can say, that I finished with EE2 too, because after I did post, that I'm leaving - I'm not playing that often as I did before. Now sometimes I'm not on EE2 for 3-7 days... So for me Burning should install EE2, directx 9c, and play minimum 1 time in week for fun.

I have also theory, why you guys have no sense to play EE2.
You were in good clan, like ~eW` where everything was perfect. Then some of you left, because you though that somewhere can be better than here. For example Burning made Be@t clan which wasn't active so long... He wasn't accepted in Eeg. Now he knows, that he used too many chances to back ~eW`... So what is sense of his game? He can be now just player, claneless, without work (Like tester job in ~eW`)... It's just my theory, but I'm 50% sure that I'm right. But it's not my bussiness, it wasn't my choice.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Burning

Post by Burning »

lol @ mali
in that time i did a break i think^^
In june last year was a great time all the eeg's and other good guys were smurfing^^ was funny ;D
btw mona: I already said that I know how to repair it i just haven't installed the driver now it shoulds work but i wanted to exit.

But if you want maybe i play sometimes on the weekend evening but just when you're on doesn't have sense with 10-20 players Image
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Leader wrote:
Malistrom wrote:Burning, you must not remember a year and a half ago. There was maximum 10-15 players on. :p
I agree.
EE2 is 2-3X more active than in last year, so talking that "game is dead" isn't really fine.

For me Burning didn't want exit with EE2, but he just didn't know how to repair problem with his game. He didn't want to admit that he can't fix problem, and he found excuse that he "wanted to exit anyway".

I had time, when I wanted exit with EE2, and Burning was only one who cared that most. He all time converted me to don't stop. He posted:
Burning wrote:Mona can't u stop that?
How often should I still say you u should stop that shit with leaving ee2
This is just a clan and some mebers left oinly so nor eson to leave ee2..
Stop that shit i'll help you to keep ew allive.
Burning wrote:Mona I told you that so often that we did it for ee2..
Mona the clan isn't dead keep it allive u care too much avbout the clan..
it's just a clan but play ee2 for fun.
So I don't really think that Burning wanted to exit with EE2... Maybe vacation in Cuba changed himself? Who know...

But fine... Burning wants to finish with EE2, but he shouldn't talking as reason, that game is dead, because:
1. It's more active than in last year
2. Is more good players than noobs (If we compare with last year)
3. Players which stay on EE2 can feel stupid, because of stupid burning's talking. They can think that playing "dead" game.

I can say, that I finished with EE2 too, because after I did post, that I'm leaving - I'm not playing that often as I did before. Now sometimes I'm not on EE2 for 3-7 days... So for me Burning should install EE2, directx 9c, and play minimum 1 time in week for fun.

I have also theory, why you guys have no sense to play EE2.
You were in good clan, like ~eW` where everything was perfect. Then some of you left, because you though that somewhere can be better than here. For example Burning made Be@t clan which wasn't active so long... He wasn't accepted in Eeg. Now he knows, that he used too many chances to back ~eW`... So what is sense of his game? He can be now just player, claneless, without work (Like tester job in ~eW`)... It's just my theory, but I'm 50% sure that I'm right. But it's not my bussiness, it wasn't my choice.
I agree with Mona, the EE2 is dead, but who dis we can not recover it. I have friends who played EE2 and want to return have a predicament and can not open EE2, another has no cd. Look, I thought I'd use this loader to make the mona many people return to play what you think?
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

ee2 is dead and your brother is in PC (AFK) MY brother in PC
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Wow shit do you think I'm superman...

Should I read all this shit? Wtf -.-

Burning told us a great idea : http://forum.ee2.eu/t1036-playing-ee2

Topic closed!
Timo