im ragequitting this game

ImagePost unofficial information here, talk gossips and crap, but only in this subforum!
Deus

Re: im ragequitting this game

Post by Deus »

good i hope we meet irl so i can smash your head in.

Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Image Wasn't that what you said to redline, too? Be more creative.
Deus

Post by Deus »

i actually didn't. I said i'd curbstomp his face.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

I see.
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Excuse me saying, but you are just sad. Although Nightstand is 15 and you are 21, your mentality is that of an eight year old who thinks the world revolves around him. Maybe when you're older you'll realize that you were a total douchebag at 21 (and most likely below). I'm guessing you were dropped on your head due to your grotesque slipperiness after you were a born, since the hospital may have been all out of towels for whatever reason. Anyway, I don't expect you to understand this for a while, so I beg you to just get away from this forum. (Mona, if you read this, I request that you transfer Deus to the "Pig" group, due to his intentions for becoming flame-bait.)

Now, telling you off on the internet does not make me feel empowered; it makes me feel pity for you and your parents, for most likely your parents taught you in such a way that you became person you are, and going off of that your parents would be making up another part of the mentally retarded society rapidly growing on this earth.

If by saying I have a wooden "poll" (I'm going to assume you meant pole) up my ass, you meant I'm a stuck up twit, (and by that an egotistical asshole), then I'd just like to say that it's entirely the opposite here. If not, please clarify.
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

NOT DEUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Image
Deus

Post by Deus »

Legolego40 wrote: Excuse me saying, but you are just sad. Although Nightstand is 15 and you are 21, your mentality is that of an eight year old who thinks the world revolves around him. Maybe when you're older you'll realize that you were a total douchebag at 21 (and most likely below). I'm guessing you were dropped on your head due to your grotesque slipperiness after you were a born, since the hospital may have been all out of towels for whatever reason. Anyway, I don't expect you to understand this for a while, so I beg you to just get away from this forum. (Mona, if you read this, I request that you transfer Deus to the "Pig" group, due to his intentions for becoming flame-bait.)

Now, telling you off on the internet does not make me feel empowered; it makes me feel pity for you and your parents, for most likely your parents taught you in such a way that you became person you are, and going off of that your parents would be making up another part of the mentally retarded society rapidly growing on this earth.

If by saying I have a wooden "poll" (I'm going to assume you meant pole) up my ass, you meant I'm a stuck up twit, (and by that an egotistical asshole), then I'd just like to say that it's entirely the opposite here. If not, please clarify.
I'm a stuck up twit
sums up your pathetic 'i make a big paragraph woot' typical reply. all i need is a few words against it.

get off your ass and get a job. snot nosed newfag
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

He's 14, if you can read "newfag".
Deus

Post by Deus »

and? i had a job when i was 14-15
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Deus wrote:
Legolego40 wrote: Excuse me saying, but you are just sad. Although Nightstand is 15 and you are 21, your mentality is that of an eight year old who thinks the world revolves around him. Maybe when you're older you'll realize that you were a total douchebag at 21 (and most likely below). I'm guessing you were dropped on your head due to your grotesque slipperiness after you were a born, since the hospital may have been all out of towels for whatever reason. Anyway, I don't expect you to understand this for a while, so I beg you to just get away from this forum. (Mona, if you read this, I request that you transfer Deus to the "Pig" group, due to his intentions for becoming flame-bait.)

I'm a stuck up twit
sums up your pathetic 'i make a big paragraph woot' typical reply. all i need is a few words against it.

get off your ass and get a job. snot nosed newfag
And of course, your typical few words reply that proves that you failed to comprehend anything I said.

As Night said, I'm 14. However, I am learning to trade in the stock market, many instruments, to write, and many other things much more technical than bagging groceries at WallMart. Maybe I should tell you to spend more time on a job and less on playing games, you 21 year old stuck up twit.

Return to “Gossips & other sh*t...”