II World War, Pacific War - Talking

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by lukwerty » 11 Jul 2014, 21:43

CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:
lukwerty wrote:jews are the ones who currently have the most powerful banks in their hands, so maybe this was the main reason that made me get it wrong.
not true. Usually banks are "public companies", that means are owned by a huge amount of investors,most of them are normal investors ( like me and you) who just buy their shares on the stock markets, but also investment funds or other banks. Many banks are owned by the State too.
Infact you can check the forbes billionarie's list  and you will notice that the wealthiest persons there are not jews nor are they bankers.
The only jews bankers family i know are The Rotschild
Best regards
No. At first, there isn't every bank which is public... there are private banks as well.
And you're right, concerning to the "public companies" and its investors, we for sure are ones of it , but the main ones usually are those who contribute more and then they are the main shareholders. And yet I haven't got why you said it at all... what is it supposed to mean? The companies, being or not public, don't interfere in its foundation and who founded it, only if it was for governament purposes.

Also, I've seen some histories about it and jews contributed a lot in expanding the investments and banks worldwide, principally in Europe and America, so in a way it's correct to say that they created the germs of  current and modern banks, even though nobody does really know who in fact did it.
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote: 1- jews are not the creator of banks, italians are . We invented banks and the first one was the Banco of San Giorgio (1406,Genova)
Oh really? Search for the ghisolphi family and its relation to the San Giorgio bank then...
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote: Infact you can check the forbes billionarie's list  and you will notice that the wealthiest persons there are not jews nor are they bankers.
In fact I'm not saying who is richer or poorer, I'm just claiming that jews contributed a lot in the recent advancements of the banking history... Just so.

Ah, you mentioned the forbes list as well... That's pretty nice because I already knew about it and yes, there are jews on it and even billionaires who have jewish blood. Some exemples for you: Larry Ellison; Sheldon Adelson; Michael Bloomberg and the facebook's founder Mark Zuckerberg. Also, did you know that those who aren't jews in this list do approve the legitimacy of the jewish State in Israel? Yes, they do and are bitter supporters of it. Not all of them but a part of it. Just for curiosity...
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:The only jews bankers family i know are The Rotschild
Cool... Just a few more for you then: warburg family; wallenberg family; oppenheim family...
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:nope,i'm not jewish. I am agnostic and I come from a very christian family. What made you think I was joking? I just wrote things that anybody with a minimum of culture knows.
Hm, I think you haven't caught my message well... I asked you if you were jew because you put in your profile that you live in the "place of love" (Israel)... and then I thought you were joking because you put it and also put your age at 98. Just so, no need for harsh responses.
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote: [...]I just wrote things that anybody with a minimum of culture knows.
Hm... what kind of things? I'm interested now...
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:You invented the whole story,didn't you? Image 
Why would he do so? Give me a good reason for it.
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:Have you ever heard of the Marquis de Sade?
No, tell me a little bit about him... What is it supposed to mean concerning to the topic?
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:No thanks, I don't need no link. Hitler had no nuke,period. Maybe you mean he had rockets or he was researching nuclear weapons? I suggest you do your homeworks better.
Well, at least it does have to do to the topic and also he doesn't ignore the facts and or sources related to it.
And before you say something about, who initiated the discussion about banks is you. So no, I didn't get out of the topic.
CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:and btw the topic's title contains a mistake. It is not II WW, but WW2 or WW II.
It doesn't change the fact that you got the message right... In fact, does it really matter?


User avatar
CompagniaDellaMorte
Posts: 20
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 11:22
Location: the place of love

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 12 Jul 2014, 11:09

Hey everybody.
First of all luk, no "harsh responses" from me, you completely misunderstood, infact i love you as much as i love mona (a lot).
Back to the topic.
1- From wikipedia, banco of San Giorgio was founded by genoese families and directed by counselors under the influence of the genoa's republic. Many jewish agents worked there, that means they were employed there.
2- About banks properties and others, my point is that jews are not the masterminds of international finance, of course they are involved in that business but just as much as white christians/atheist.
3- Forbes list. Yes,i know there are jews in there, but look at the first positions. Carlos Slim (mexican with arab heritage),Bill Gates (wasp), Warren Buffet (wasp).
And the 2 jews you mentioned, one is a computer genius ideas-stealer, and the other just a normal business man.
4-Flag/"why are you joking?" Oh yes. You are right. I didn't get your message. but now i got it.
Btw i choosed the flag just because... it looks cool. Image 
5- Minimum of culture. As i said before, my point is that jews are not mastermind of world banking and that's something that a rational person should know.
That argument historycally belong to the lowest layers of society.
6- Marquis de Sade. Mona said that perverts cannot be acculturated. I proved him that he's wrong.
Don't you know who he is? I suggest you to google  him then. You'll love him.I do.
7- Topic's title. It was just an elucidation.

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by lukwerty » 12 Jul 2014, 13:23

Oh okay then. That's nice to hear that from you ^^ We do love you as well. lol.

1. Oh I've just seen it on wikipedia and you're right it mentions that they were agents in case. Well it doesn't mention ghisolphi family in a deeper way anyway because I had studied it at my university and this family (the main collaborator) alongside with other jewish members and collaborators helped a lot in establishing this bank, principally because they had influence in that region and also protected it for such a long time and due to that the bank could develop a lot its power.

2. Oh, I got it. And yes, they certainly aren't the masterminds of it for sure, even though they contributed a lot for it. But what I am trying to say to you now is: comparing to the other ethnicity they were the most influential of all of them... even from the christians and atheists(?) because if you consider the fact that they suffered a lot of discrimination and anti semitism (and they still suffer, unfortunately) it worthy saying they tried other ways to overcome that and therefore they conquered many social, political and economical important positions. But yet, I'm not saying it in a way to disregard any other... I'm just telling you the story of the jewish people from what I've read. Wikipedia by the way does not show that, it is only supposed to show you some facts but not the history and analysis in itself. So if you want to, I could give you some books for you to read and then you could conclude it, but don't know if you're interested in it.

3. To be honest, it doesn't matter in fact who's the most richest because all of them are, but well... ok then. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet do approve Israel, though they're not jew as far as I know. Ah, I know Carlos Slim's history... He became rich principally because, after brazilian dictatorship, this governament applied a liberal policy and then sold a lot of its telecommunication companies for a mexican guy... guess who. He's then a businessman as well since he just buys companies and then reforms them all but yet he's a great business man. And by the way, he's not the first one anymore, but rather 2rd. And no lol you treat the ones that I told you as if they were any person, they are not. They're billionaires. And no lol, ideas-stealer? Of course not... Well, simply won't discuss about that.

4. I see now... so I thought you were jew because of that. Now you've cleared me up. Although you're from the family in a way because you're christian... so yes, Israel is the home of the christians as well. But I'm not sure if you're christian since you also said you were agnostic...

5. Alright lol alright... nobody does in fact know who was. This kind of subject isn't the one where we simply say: they were the ones and etc. So yes, you're right. It demands a deep study about it, but as I said to you, as far as I studied at uni, jews helped a lot in the advancements of the modern banks worldwide. Yet, Hitler used this discourse to disseminate hatred to the jewish people... simply ridiculous because it does not mean necessarily that jews are superior because of that. No, they aren't. It's just a normal people like any other.

Wait, as you're not believing on that, let me see if I find out something related to it for you... Here, take a look at it just if you want to - http://www.manfredlehmann.com/news/news ... .cgi/173/0

6. Cool. I'll try lol.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7123
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 12 Jul 2014, 17:36

First of all luk, no "harsh responses" from me, you completely misunderstood, infact i love you as much as i love mona (a lot).
Oh okay then. That's nice to hear that from you ^^ We do love you as well. lol.
Don't believe in what he said. He's not loving anyone, that's why he never had a girlfriend.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Post Reply