II World War, Pacific War - Talking

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
CompagniaDellaMorte

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 29 Jun 2014, 20:31

you are all a bunch of ignorants, subhuman leaving forms.
1- jews are not the creator of banks, italians are . We invented banks and the first one was the Banco of San Giorgio (1406,Genova)
2-jews were just involved in loaning during all the Middleage just because it was considered a sin for christians. Christians were involved in other forms of financing ( like the "society" ...)
2-Hitler had no nukes
3-Israel didn't invade any land.they just bought it from those lame arabs who were so primitive that that area was more depressed then during the roman occupation (!!!) 2000 years before.
4- Jews always lived there, they just had no state.
5- Last but not least. Mona's post smells like lie from 1 mile away. Why would a jewish woman help the SS to find jews's helpers? Was she expecting an Oscar price for that? Doesn't make any sense at all...
Peace

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 30 Jun 2014, 05:28

you are all a bunch of ignorants, subhuman leaving forms.
Subhuman? Watch your language, if you want to offend somebody then change the forum.
2-Hitler had no nukes
1. Learn to count correctly.
2. He had, and it was actually very close to my city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwikowice_K%C5%82odzkie
Some info here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ects77.htm
5- Last but not least. Mona's post smells like lie from 1 mile away. Why would a jewish woman help the SS to find jews's helpers? Was she expecting an Oscar price for that? Doesn't make any sense at all...
I don't know why would a jewish woman help to the SS. Maybe she was just jealous? My great grandmother didn't understand this behaviour too, but it is a true story.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 30 Jun 2014, 05:32

Are you jewish Compagnia? It appears here you live in Israel, but yet I think you're just joking.

By the way, I'm jewish for real... believing me or not. I simply don't practice judaism, that's all, but yet I am, due to my family tradition. And I'm seriously thinking on converting myself to judaism latterly and from now on...

Ah, officially the first creator of the bank was an italian, but yet the idea was from a jew, according to a history that I've read...

Also I always thought that jews were the creator of the banks, maybe I confused it. Nevertheless, being or not jews, jews are the ones who currently have the most powerful banks in their hands, so maybe this was the main reason that made me get it wrong.

-------------------------

I don't know why would a jewish woman help to the SS. Maybe she was just jealous? My great grandmother didn't understand this behaviour too, but it is a true story.
So she wasn't a true jewish woman... because a genuinely jewish woman wouldn't do that to the jew peoples... even because it is on Torah that it's condemned, if I'm not wrong. So no.

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 30 Jun 2014, 05:49

lukwerty wrote:
So she wasn't a true jewish woman... because a genuinely jewish woman wouldn't do that to the jew peoples... even because it is on Torah that it's condemned, if I'm not wrong. So no.
but my great-great-grandmother wasn't jew...
I wasn't saying that all jews are like that. Every person is different, not every jew believes in Torah...
When I'm thinking about it right now, maybe this woman thought that if she "report" who helped her then SS won't kill her. A war is a horrible experience and sometimes we just can't understand people's behaviour.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 30 Jun 2014, 18:16

Leader wrote: but my great-great-grandmother wasn't jew...
Oh yeah, true true. I confused it. I thought it was a jewish woman, not your great-great gradmother. I am sorry...

So, now that I've read your history and got it right I can say that well I don't know about this specific woman but I must confess that yes, your right, it was displeasing from her to do so... she shouldn't have acted like that. So I agree with you...
Leader wrote:I wasn't saying that all jews are like that.
True true, you know me for exemple... and I'm not like that.

Leader wrote:Every person is different, not every jew believes in Torah...
Hm, not quite... Generally jews are converted to the judaism and for this they have to believe in Torah and follow it severely, so no. Unless they are jews for blood, as such in my case... but yet I don't see why I would disrespect a jew since I am one as well. To be honest, jews have only survived along the centuries due to the fact that they're very friendly to each other and thus they cooperate and help themselves in order to stay strongly alive against all forms of discrimination and antisemitism which still exist in our world nowadays. But whatever, it does not really matter at all... I believe we've already said enough.

CompagniaDellaMorte

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 30 Jun 2014, 19:17

So, here I am again to fix a little bit the situation. Let's see...
Leader wrote:Quote :
2-Hitler had no nukes
1. Learn to count correctly.
2. He had, and it was actually very close to my city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwikowice_K%C5%82odzkie
Some info here: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienc ... ects77.htm
No thanks, I don't need no link. Hitler had no nuke,period. Maybe you mean he had rockets or he was researching nuclear weapons? I suggest you do your homeworks better.
Leader wrote:5- Last but not least. Mona's post smells like lie from 1 mile away. Why would a jewish woman help the SS to find jews's helpers? Was she expecting an Oscar price for that? Doesn't make any sense at all...
You invented the whole story,didn't you? Image 
lukwerty wrote:Are you jewish Compagnia? It appears here you live in Israel, but yet I think you're just joking.
nope,i'm not jewish. I am agnostic and I come from a very christian family. What made you think I was joking? I just wrote things that anybody with a minimum of culture knows.
lukwerty wrote:jews are the ones who currently have the most powerful banks in their hands, so maybe this was the main reason that made me get it wrong.
not true. Usually banks are "public companies", that means are owned by a huge amount of investors,most of them are normal investors ( like me and you) who just buy their shares on the stock markets, but also investment funds or other banks. Many banks are owned by the State too.
Infact you can check the forbes billionarie's list and you will notice that the wealthiest persons there are not jews nor are they bankers.
The only jews bankers family i know are The Rotschild
Best regards

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 30 Jun 2014, 23:48

Maybe you mean he had rockets or he was researching nuclear weapons? I suggest you do your homeworks better.
It was researches, but there are confirmations that Soviet took control over it after war.
I don't have to do any homework, it's summer holiday.
You invented the whole story,didn't you?
No, I said wrote what I heard from my great-grandmother who died last summer.
nope,i'm not jewish. I am agnostic and I come from a very christian family. What made you think I was joking? I just wrote things that anybody with a minimum of culture knows.
I like your statement "minimum of culture"... It's so ridiculous to hear it from the person, who for over 1.5 year is sending me perverted messages (including audio-visual messages), like:
"I want to lick your ass", etc. which make me very disgusted.
https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/1 ... XnpXinXCEQ
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

CompagniaDellaMorte

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 30 Jun 2014, 23:53

Have you ever heard of the Marquis de Sade?

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 01 Jul 2014, 03:10

CompagniaDellaMorte wrote:Have you ever heard of the Marquis de Sade?
And what it has to the "II World War, Pacific War" subject?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

CompagniaDellaMorte

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 01 Jul 2014, 09:57

Because of that :
Leader wrote:I like your statement "minimum of culture"... It's so ridiculous to hear it from the person, who for over 1.5 year is sending me perverted messages (including audio-visual messages), like:
"I want to lick your ass", etc. which make me very disgusted.
and btw the topic's title contains a mistake. It is not II WW, but WW2 or WW II.