II World War, Pacific War - Talking

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
User avatar
Deus
Posts: 872
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Deus » 21 Jul 2011, 05:08

if you know nothing about it then you shouldn't be arguing about it. just saying.


User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7073
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 10:05

There is no arguing. If Japan had not nuclear weapons, then USA shouldn't attack them with it. You will see that in future Japan nuke all USA in revenge. just saying.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Gooberman
Posts: 206
Joined: 28 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Gooberman » 21 Jul 2011, 14:53

Leader wrote:There is no arguing. If Japan had not nuclear weapons, then USA shouldn't attack them with it. You will see that in future Japan nuke all USA in revenge. just saying.
Are you kidding? It was used to end the war. From what i heard if we would of invaded over a million people would of died in the process. They had a chance to surrender it wasn't like it was randomly done

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7073
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 15:28

For me there is not justification. Better if USA would lose milion soldiers, than killing innocent people. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasn't Japan military army. Only innocent people, children and mothers. They were also ready to continue war. They surrendered when Russia joined to the war.
I understand if USA would attack Japanese military Bases, but... of course, they selected cities when died milions people. There is no excuse. It was wrong decision. But none of you admit it, due that you are learning all time in school that it was good decision. But true is that it's just stupid excuse which hide genocide.
In Europe on II World War didn't died that many citizens what in Japan because of Nuclear bomb.
Be happy that Hitler didn't finish inter-continental plane, because he had already nuclear weapon, which wanted to explode on New York. One more year, and could lead to tragedy.
I suggest to watch good documental film: "The Nazi Plan To Bomb New York (2002)"
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Gooberman
Posts: 206
Joined: 28 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Gooberman » 21 Jul 2011, 17:09

Leader wrote:For me there is not justification. Better if USA would lose milion soldiers, than killing innocent people. In Hiroshima and Nagasaki wasn't Japan military army. Only innocent people, children and mothers. They were also ready to continue war. They surrendered when Russia joined to the war.
I understand if USA would attack Japanese military Bases, but... of course, they selected cities when died milions people. There is no excuse. It was wrong decision. But none of you admit it, due that you are learning all time in school that it was good decision. But true is that it's just stupid excuse which hide genocide.
In Europe on II World War didn't died that many citizens what in Japan because of Nuclear bomb.
Be happy that Hitler didn't finish inter-continental plane, because he had already nuclear weapon, which wanted to explode on New York. One more year, and could lead to tragedy.
I suggest to watch good documental film: "The Nazi Plan To Bomb New York (2002)"
Hitler didn't have any nukes he would of used it on russia the minute he had one the fact is war is war people die it's how shit works what hitler did to jews = way worse than the bombing of 2 cities

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7073
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 17:40

Goober, Hitler had nuke. You should watch film: "The Nazi Plan To Bomb New York (2002)"
He wasn't that stupid. He knew that if he use it on Russia, then this territory be radiated after this. He wanted to keep these territories.
And yeah it wasn't bomb it was radiated sand or something like this. If it would explode 1KM above, then people would die on radiant disease very fast.

Back to Hitler - I know that he was bad person, but good happend. It would be horrible if in cities in Europe still live milion jews. After war they back to theirs own country. It was effective cleaning.
Jews had hard life in theirs history. For example when was plague epidemic which killed half Europe - people mass murdered jews, because they blamed jews that "black Death" is because of them...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Gooberman
Posts: 206
Joined: 28 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Gooberman » 21 Jul 2011, 19:18

Leader wrote:Goober, Hitler had nuke. You should watch film: "The Nazi Plan To Bomb New York (2002)"
He wasn't that stupid. He knew that if he use it on Russia, then this territory be radiated after this. He wanted to keep these territories.
And yeah it wasn't bomb it was radiated sand or something like this. If it would explode 1KM above, then people would die on radiant disease very fast.
That's called a dirty bomb and it isn't a nuke <3
Leader wrote: Back to Hitler - I know that he was bad person, but good happend. It would be horrible if in cities in Europe still live milion jews. After war they back to theirs own country. It was effective cleaning.
Jews had hard life in theirs history. For example when was plague epidemic which killed half Europe - people mass murdered jews, because they blamed jews that "black Death" is because of them...
I honestly dare you say that publicly in most countries lol

User avatar
Legolego40
Posts: 508
Joined: 05 Feb 2011, 11:21
Location: California

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Legolego40 » 21 Jul 2011, 19:59

Okay, I didn't really bother to read the second half of the last page, or this page — this kinda... sorta... really off topic.

Sorry I brought up the whole Japanese and American thing (which I guess started this debate). We should probably have a debate sub-forum for debates.

User avatar
Malistrom
Posts: 693
Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Malistrom » 21 Jul 2011, 21:23

Why even talk about this, its stupid:p. Let's focus on the future!Image

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7073
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 21:26

Okay, I moved posts to new topic. General Talking is the best subforum for this debate. I don't see reason why we should create now new subforum for political talking, debates, because it isn't popular subject on this forum. Maybe in future...
That's called a dirty bomb and it isn't a nuke <3
But it has radiation effect, so it's very dangerous too.

And no, I don't like Hitler, I just saw good side of his thinking. I'll write some about jews when I'll have time. My great-grandmother told me how meanly they were for her while II World War. It be so long post, I'll write some history which you never heard anywhere.
Malistrom wrote:Why even talk about this, its stupid:p. Let's focus on the future!Image
I like talking about history. It's interesting and we can know really many new things.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Post Reply