II World War, Pacific War - Talking

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
Legolego40

II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by Legolego40 » 20 Jul 2011, 01:03

Posts has been moved from "Talking about The Best civilization in EE2": http://forum.ee2.eu/t952-talking-about- ... ion-in-ee2
=========================================
Gooberman wrote:JAPS ARE THE BEst buAHAHAH <3
Pshh

Americans own those bastards.

[GER]RodF96

Re: II World War, Pacific War - Talking

Post by [GER]RodF96 » 20 Jul 2011, 12:41

yea but japs owned usa in the woman fifa soccer world cup Image

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 20 Jul 2011, 14:58

Japan owned USA. USA lost, so they had to use nuclear bomb on Japan. It was only one way to win... I feel bad for USA, because they are trying to make "no nuclear" countries, controlling all rockets in other countries, but they were only one who used it in past :/

Sorry, but I'm really sorry for Japanese people... It's sad true, that USA did big shit against Japan, and I can't understand why they did it :/
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Deus

Post by Deus » 20 Jul 2011, 15:03

Um, they bombed pearl harbor...paybacks a bitch.

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 20 Jul 2011, 15:06

pearl harbor was military base, not city where lives only innocent people.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Malistrom

Post by Malistrom » 20 Jul 2011, 16:50

leader, we had 2 options: Invade and lose millions of Us soldiers and millions of japanese soldiers, because they will never surrender on their own homeland, or we end the war in a single day saving the lives of millions of Americans. We chose the second.

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 20 Jul 2011, 20:25

Mali, I don't blame all americans, but you should know that it wasn't good decision. Of course they tell you now, that they did it, because they didn't want lose your own soldiers, but true is that none knew how nuclear bomb working, and it was just for testing.
And I readed some about this War, and yeah, I know that Japanese president wasn't good (or someone i don't remember), but I really don't know anything about war between USA and Japan. On history lessons here is more about European Wars, etc. I finished only Middle Ages history yet...

And Mali... why invade with milions soldiers? Wasn't there other way to exit this conflict? I really don't know, but they are really poor country... They got nuked at war, now they had tsunami and earthquake, and now they are radiated again, because of Fukushima accident...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Malistrom

Post by Malistrom » 20 Jul 2011, 23:03

Japan was epic during world war 2, and was a serious threat. It was estimated that one million or more soldiers would be needed and lost to finally invade and defeat japan. The Japanese were extremely fierce, and would kill themselves rather than be taken captive. They would have fought to the death to protect their country. There wasn't any political way to end the conflict. It was a good decision because not nearly as many people died because of it. The destruction of the nuke wasn't the thing that ended the war with japan, but the fact that Americans possessed that kind of power at the time. And it was not a test, they knew the kind of power it had from testing in America :p

Deus

Post by Deus » 21 Jul 2011, 01:00

why the hell are you defending japan? they joined germany in the pact for world domination...are you high?

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2011, 03:52

So, I watched film on Discovery Channel, how these poor people looked after nuke :/
Sad was, that all people from this airports, where started nuclear bomber - signed on this bomb :/

But as I said - I don't really know ground of this conflict. But anyway, better decison would be bombarding theirs cities with normal bombers...

And btw. I'm not defending Japan, but trying to understand them.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs