Jesus, God - Talking about religion

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
Redline

Re: Jesus, God - Talking about religion

Post by Redline » 05 Jul 2011, 04:44

Religion is bullshit all is it for is hope thats why it was made just for hope god isnt real just how it is when a computer dies it doesnt go to heven it just dies thats how we are

[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 » 05 Jul 2011, 20:14

Maybe there is a God but why should we go to the church and talk to him i think he knows us all this whole bible is bullshit jesus was a crazy man who believed that he is God's son.
I believe in God because what use had your life if it's all over after it.
Like George Carln said if god loves you why should he let you go to heaven?
i hate all priests and stuff they make money with their faked God Story.They are normal people (except for fu**ing childs)they know nothing about god too.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 06 Jul 2011, 00:21

why should we go to the church and talk to him
But you don't need.
Look that these people just want religion, and if they are going to church, then it's theirs... relaxion. They like it if they do it.

I belive in God, but I don't go to church, never. I did, but I didn't feel good there, so I stopped. My family going to church every sunday, but they don't force me to do that.

So I think beliving in God / Jesus is nothing bad. it's good when you belive in something, none force you to this. If you like it, then you do it. You don't like it? Then where is problem? Just do what you want, but stop insulting other religion, because "crazy man who belived" is insulting of something which other people belive in.
they know nothing about god too.
You are wrong. It's not that easy to be priest. You need to finish longer and harder school than for example doctor. You just should read about it, before you stars talking.
Christian religion is very developed, it's like ~eW` clan. They have a lot "topics to read" like on eW forum. Bible isn't everything. There is a lot of other "books" or something...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 30 Sep 2011, 02:21

ok folks, one day I heard a story and I will share with you here:

"In the berlim wall"

"A day Nietzsche wrote in the berlin wall the following phrase:
God Died.
and signed under - Nietzsche.
So Nietzsche died and it mysteriously appeared another sentence saying:
Nietzsche died.
signed under - God.

idk why but i love this excerpt xD

Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 » 19 Oct 2011, 04:02

[GER]RodF~96~ wrote:Maybe there is a God but why should we go to the church and talk to him
Yep. Talk to him.
Through a priest.
Who's faking it.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 19 Oct 2011, 04:13

Who cares? Maybe someone want to hear about GOD from priest?
If they want then they should go. If they "feel better" because of it.

If they don't like it, they just don't go to church, that's all.
Everyone can select. It's not sect that you have to do all the things they want.

For example I don't like "church" and I'm just not going to. But my grandma does. And she is happy because of it...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 » 20 Oct 2011, 05:23

Leader wrote:Who cares? Maybe someone want to hear about GOD from priest?
If they want then they should go. If they "feel better" because of it.

If they don't like it, they just don't go to church, that's all.
Everyone can select. It's not sect that you have to do all the things they want.

For example I don't like "church" and I'm just not going to. But my grandma does. And she is happy because of it...
I agree with you that many people think it's the greatest thing in the entire universe, and flatter themselves all over the thought that this "God" is watching over them at all times.

However, I do disagree with you in that everyone can select. My parents were born into a brainwashing cult called "Mormonism" that has to do with magical underwear, white indians, and a whole lot of other bull-crap. My grandmother on my mom's side was a horrible person. Cutting to the chase, she tried to get my mom killed many times because she wanted a boy instead, and again threatened to kill her if she left the church. Thus is the unfortunate situation for many Mormons, and in many other cults and religions too (even some situations in Christianity).

Oh, and if "missionaries" come to your door to preach about the Mormon religion, don't let them in.

Ever.

Please.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 20 Oct 2011, 06:54

Oh... My... God...
Good we discovered why you don't like your grandparents Image
Cutting to the chase, she tried to get my mom killed many times because she wanted a boy instead, and again threatened to kill her if she left the church
I know it's terrible thing but anyway it sounds funny xD Oh my GOD..

Lego... I have to agree with you. There is many sects, but I think Christian religion isn't that bad... Idk about other counties but everywhere it's different. Protestantism is much different than normal christianism, so you can't say about religion which you don't know...

For example in Poland 15,3-16,4% (official information) people going to church every sunday. That's really much. So if something wrong would happenes in church it wouldn't be that many people...
Also our churches looks different. For example we have churches from XV, XVI, XVII, XVIII era or older from medieval... It's not like normal buildings so it gives beautifull effect.

For example I like to "traveling" in churches, because it's really beautifull sometimes... All these paintings on the walls...

I'll show you the most popular churches in my city:

There are my favourites churches/basilics which I visited:

So there are really beauty... (in), Yeah but it's just building... I should go with it to new topic, about buildings or something Image
Anyway I hope I explained why it's sometimes interesting
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 » 21 Oct 2011, 23:32

Holy crap (get it?), those look awesome.
Feast your eyes on these perfect examples of American culture.

Bland. Boring.
That's what most churches look like here in America. The only thing you can really do is walk around with your hand constantly sliding across the walls, opening up wounds and letting out a bit of blood. Then you make a scene so you can get away as soon as possible (note: best done when young)

Here's a little information from a study taken in 1999.
USA
Attend at least weekly 43%
Never/almost never attend 8%
I am beginning to envy Poland.
XD

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 21 Oct 2011, 23:51

Hey, it's not possible.

I gave study from years 2009-2010.

It's not possible that 43% of Americans is every sunday in church... Even churches aren't enought big for it... (If I good understood)...

Poland is one of the most "christian" country in the world.

EDIT...
But I found new information which say, that in Poland every Sunday in church is... 30% of people. But it's different counted, because it doesn't count children and very old people, and people which aren't on republic terrytory.

So maybe it's true that in 1999 there was 43%...

I checked now statistic from other years, and it says, that in 1980+ to church was going like 50% of all people... So everything changed in last 10-20 years...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs