UEFA EURO 2012

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
lukwerty

Re: UEFA EURO 2012

Post by lukwerty » 29 Jun 2012, 17:43

Oh gosh!!! my fav european country lost to italy.... holy crap ;/

sorry matty... but italy serves only to make pizza's and not goals haha. GO SPAIN!!!

You won final betting. +50 reputation points!

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 29 Jun 2012, 17:45

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:ITALY!!! But it's not fair!!! I said Italy and Spain before, why should i write it twice? That's ok ....
COME ON ITALY!!!!
Don't cry I added you to last bettings list, and you won +100 reputation points ^^
I'll just update points further, because it takes a lot of time, and I prefer to do everything at one time, than wasting everyday hours on the updating.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Nightstand

Post by Nightstand » 29 Jun 2012, 18:14

Germany played bad.. But Italy had luck....
Also with the referee. He finished the game when Germany had a counter opportunity... And did A LOT of other mistakes (e.g. freekick for Italy when Toni Kroos got fouled LOOOL)

Anyway I want the Italian Team to win... Even if they are... well.. not nothing... but just not very good without Balotelli.
It's like Portugal with Ronaldo.
But a team which has only good players is not that good either (See Netherlands with Robben, Van Der Vaart, Van Persie, Van Bommel) all players in those teams have their own head..
So you need a balanced team, like Germany France and Spain.
My opinion.
Wrong betting, but +10 reputation points for activity on the forum

Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m » 29 Jun 2012, 23:26

Muha :DD Italy win i hope gl balotelli and Pirlo-brain of ita team

Matty

Post by Matty » 30 Jun 2012, 01:14

Well. Before Italy - Germany, Balotelli didn't play well with us, so i wouldn't say that Balotelli is big part of Italy. I think we have many good players even if we don't have a champion like ronaldo. In fact almost all players are good players, all almost at the same level except Pirlo who belongs to another planet.
About the match, we had luck at the start, with Pirlo who saved us by the corner and some of your actions failed for nothing. Beside all, I think we played better.
At first half, we played a little better, cause you had more actions, but low actions, and we had fewer actions but big actions, and we realised them and not germany. I think that we dominated the second part even if score wouldn't say that, expecially last 15 minutes before end. We arrived too many times front to Neuer and if we realised them, it could finish 3-0 / 4-0

Btw, we are never considered like top teams, but we won 4 Mondial cups ( we are second only to Brazil with 5 ) and 2006 is the last success, which is not very old to forget our nation.

I think Italy will win, we are always getting better from matches to matches and the Spain seen against Portugal is a normal team. Maybe they have more champions, but we are much more motivated because they won Europe Cup and Mondial Cup last 4 years while we don't win since 2006.

Nightstand

Post by Nightstand » 30 Jun 2012, 19:09

Well , yes you played better. But you didn't say anything to the referee. The first goal was a good goal , I admit. But the second was an off goal but this shitty referees didn't do anything. They made so much mistakes.. unbelievable. And it COULD have end 3 or 4: 0 but only if the players are good in scoring. And they are not very good in it (see Diamanti).. Well besides Balotelli and Pirlo. And Neuer is a too good keeper to let the both or 3 chances they had get into the goal.
And if the referee didn't finish the game in a counter situation and if the referees had seen ( I think they had!) that Balotelli was obviously in off position, then it could have end 2:1 for germany, too...

Matty

Post by Matty » 30 Jun 2012, 20:46

Nightstand wrote:Well , yes you played better. But you didn't say anything to the referee. The first goal was a good goal , I admit. But the second was an off goal but this shitty referees didn't do anything. They made so much mistakes.. unbelievable. And it COULD have end 3 or 4: 0 but only if the players are good in scoring. And they are not very good in it (see Diamanti).. Well besides Balotelli and Pirlo. And Neuer is a too good keeper to let the both or 3 chances they had get into the goal.
And if the referee didn't finish the game in a counter situation and if the referees had seen ( I think they had!) that Balotelli was obviously in off position, then it could have end 2:1 for germany, too...
Isn't the second goal regular? It's not offside ... I don't know what you mean .... Look replay if you don't trust me...
Yes, it's obvious that it could finish 3-0/4-0 if we realised more actions, but i want just to say that the difference between 2 teams was big 2 DAYS AGO.( i know that italy isn't stronger than germany, i say it only for last match )
Neuer is good, yes, but he didn't take the ball, we just kicked out, so it's our fault, not his merit.
Last thing, about last germany action: 1- It was very improbable that germany did 2nd goal, because in a match there are a lot of actions and only some of them are realised.
2- Time was over 15 seconds before, so it's not fair to play an action which shouldn't have been played.

Timo

Post by Timo » 01 Jul 2012, 21:22

I know nothign about football and idc at all about that since France has been pulverized, but im supporting Italy, just cause i like Buffon and Spain won too much, that needs to stop !!

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 01 Jul 2012, 22:39

go idiots! xD(jk)
finally the Fall of the coliseum! haha xD 4x0 ^^

though italy played pretty good too.. but they hadn't two players...

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 02 Jul 2012, 02:29

Yeah 4:0 - I won Image Image Image

Night, let me know when you update list, so I'll know what was score in every match, so I'll give all reputation points Image

EDIT:
That's sad we don't have Spanish users on the forum...

EDIT:
I gave reputation points for all matches Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains