The First Virtual War / Cyber War on Internet

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
Gooberman

Re: The First Virtual War / Cyber War on Internet

Post by Gooberman » 24 Jan 2012, 23:07

it's a ddos Image lots of people doing it. Image

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 24 Jan 2012, 23:12

BigBang wrote:wow, amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc-eQnXeF4s

meu primo constantemente hackeia alguns sites do governo para acautelá-los de seus problemas de sistema ;/ antes mesmo dessas leis e desse anonymous..
ele provavelmente deve tá envolvido nisso agora.. sei lá..
Mas o incrível mesmo não está em hackear em sí, mas sim na rapidez de hackear.. eles fazem isso naturalmente.. é como se tivessem bebendo água, vc nem precisa raciocinar para isso lol

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 24 Jan 2012, 23:13

Deus wrote:Just to be clear, they aren't "hacking". They're just sending packets to their website to overflow it hence it crashes. Almost anyone can do this and it's easy since websites like the FBI and government websites do not have much traffic.
They're not only DDoSing...

Info from 26 mins ago:
NEW: Polish website kraszewniki.pl has been hacked & defaced | #OpPoland #OpMegaUpload #Anonymous (via @MotormouthNews)

Check out theirs twitter if you're interested in. Today like 50 Brazilian governament websites has been HACKED - not DDoSed. They changed website to "NO SOPA" etc.
Wait... @Havittaja was hacking Brazil yesterday:
https://twitter.com/#!/Havittaja

So to be "clear" they started hacking.

EDIT:
Well, I saved all "hacked" sites to .html - if you don't belive then you can download this file:
mediafire.com/?gy7czcj358qjuqv

I just saved pages with Opera, I hope you can run it.

EDIT:
Also BTW, you didn't hear that Justin Bieber's website has been hacked?
I can't belive you said they're only DDOSing...

Deus

Post by Deus » 24 Jan 2012, 23:43

Lets face it.. The newfag anon is full of shit and only when some of the oldschool anon'ers get together could they ever do anything impressive.

Facebook = designed to take literally thousands of hits per second, is not successfully DOS attacked easily.
Government Sites = designed for maybe a few thousand hits a day. Seriously, F|A forums probably get more traffic surges than those websites because nobody visits them. A group of 100 people could probably DOS a smallfry website if they made enough queries to complex pages every second.

I like the spirit of the Anon croud, and amongst the bullshit of the newfags, they do raise some awareness on what they deem to be important issues, and quite successfully in some cases. But they boast much more skill than they actually posess, and take credit for things people don't understand, that they actually didn't do. All this bullshit about Anon hacking groups is laughable.. They are labelled hackers by people who don't know the difference between hacking / cracking / stalling and they all soak it up and love it quietly when actually all they did was basically send queries to an IP or hostname several times per second, as a large group..
Hacking? No. Requesting more than the server is set up to cope with? Yes. Impressive? Again, no. I have broader abilities than that and I would never label myself a hacker.

Slightly off-topic.. The word 'hacker' actually derives from people 'hacking' computers together. Hackers were not security breachers, they were computer builders, back in the days of soldering in components rather than plugging in Image

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 25 Jan 2012, 00:05

What are you pasting? Quote from forum for kids?
You should post also source, where you readed it.

Well, I'm not wasting time for explain, that it's not only DDoS. Everyone can check theirs Twitter acounts, where everything is explained.
I told about hacked websites, and you back again to DDOS...
They best if we ask BigBang or Lukwert. They are actually in the most "hacked" (not DDoSed) country. They for sure had information about it in News.

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 25 Jan 2012, 03:48

Okay... It's just formum... they all writing what they think... But facts are different, and everyone here should know it.

Deus

Post by Deus » 25 Jan 2012, 05:28

They can right what they know too..

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 25 Jan 2012, 16:15

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/01/24 ... acta_hack/
Anonymous and LulzSec members have hacked US government security web site OnGuard Online and defaced it, forcing it offline, in retaliation for the recent MegaUpload takedown and the controversial Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA), the groups have announced.

Anonymous has been ramping up its opposition to ACTA on Twitter via the #ActAgainstACTA hashtag and has been a vocal opponent of the US government’s move to silence file-sharing site MegaUpload last week and arrest the men behind it.

Late on Monday local time, Anonymous tweeted from one of its official accounts that it had hacked the OnGuard Online site, which is managed by the Federal Trade Commission and is similar to the UK’s Get Safe Online.

At the time it defaced the site with a message, also posted to Pastebin, detailing its beef with the authorities. The site is now down, presumably as its admins work out how to clean it up while addressing the security flaws which made the hack possible in the first place.

“umad? don't like it when your site is wiped of the internet do you? If SOPA/PIPA/ACTA passes we will wage a relentless war against the corporate internet, destroying dozens upon dozens of government and company web sites,” the message read.

“As you are reading this we are amassing our allied armies of darkness, preparing boatloads of stolen booty for our next raid. We are sitting on hundreds of rooted servers getting ready to drop all your mysql dumps and mail spools. Your passwords? Your precious bank accounts? Even your online dating details?! You ain't even trying to step to this.”

Alongside the message were the email addresses of FTC employees as well as a lengthy log of the hack itself.

The attack was launched under the banner of the AntiSec campaign waged by members of Anonymous and LulzSec against law enforcement and government agencies since last summer.

With SOPA and PIPA both still far from dead and ACTA getting ever closer to ratification by the European Union, the next few weeks could be a busy time for web security teams and hacktivists alike.

In Poland, for example, the majority of government websites were taken offline at the weekend after a DDoS attack from Anonymous protesting ACTA.

The FTC could not immediately be reached for comment. OnGuard Online was still down at the time of publication. ®

Deus

Post by Deus » 25 Jan 2012, 16:55

If they hacked something then they would take full control and not give it back.