III world war maybe?

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
lukwerty

III world war maybe?

Post by lukwerty » 29 Dec 2011, 02:02

Check this out and draw your own conclusions guys!

A brief approach about the martial law:
Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis—(usually) only temporary—when the civilian government or civilian authorities fail to function effectively (e.g., maintain order and security, and provide essential services), when there are extensive riots and protests, or when the disobedience of the law becomes widespread. In most cases, military forces are deployed to quiet the crowds, to secure government buildings and key or sensitive locations, and to maintain order.[1] Generally, military personnel replace civil authorities and perform some or all of their functions. In full-scale martial law, the highest-ranking military officer would take over, or be installed, as the military governor or as head of the government, thus removing all power from the previous executive, legislative, and judicial branches of government.[1]
Martial law can be used by governments to enforce their rule over the public. Such incidents may occur after a coup d'état (Thailand 2006); when threatened by popular protest (China, Tiananmen Square protests of 1989); to suppress political opposition (Poland in 1981); to stabilize insurrections or perceived insurrections (Canada, The October Crisis of 1970). Martial law may be declared in cases of major natural disasters, however most countries use a different legal construct, such as a "state of emergency".
Typically, the imposition of martial law accompanies curfews, the suspension of civil law, civil rights, habeas corpus, and the application or extension of military law or military justice to civilians. Civilians defying martial law may be subjected to military tribunal (court-martial).

Bibliography and more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martial_law

"-Nevertheless, check out the video below:"

Tittle of the video translated by me:
"Why is it probably that Obama sanctions the Martial Law?"

[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/upgaql78k54 frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]

Strait of Hormuz's information( more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strait_of_Hormuz )

The Strait of Hormuz /hɔrˈmuːz/ (Persian: تنگه هرمز Tangeh-ye Hormoz, Arabic: مضيق هرمز‎ Maḍīq Hurmuz) is a narrow, strategically important waterway between the Gulf of Oman in the southeast and the Persian Gulf. On the north coast is Iran and on the south coast is the United Arab Emirates and Musandam, an exclave of Oman.
The strait at its narrowest is 54 kilometres (34 mi) wide.[1] It is the only sea passage to the open ocean for large areas of the petroleum-exporting Persian Gulf. About 13 tankers carrying 15.5 million barrels (2,460,000 m3) of crude oil pass through the strait on an average day, making it one of the world's most strategically important choke points. This represents 33% of the world's seaborne oil shipments, and 17% of all world oil shipments in 2009.[2]

Excerpt extracted from the report "Is the Middle East on the verge of disaster?"( more info: http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/12/17/62404044.html )

Sanctions, the drone, the Strait of Hormuz have all come to symbolize the deteriorating situation in relation to Iran. Thanks to the US media, reports have been circulating that the Middle East is now in a state of war. Russian analysts are warning against 'troubling trouble' and pushing the world towards a new catastrophe. The Voice of Russia’s Vladimir Fedoruk, Sergei Anisimov report.
The West holds Tehran responsible for the new wave of tension. Iran has been blamed for shooting down an American drone but nothing has been said about the fact that the drone was conducting reconnaissance over the territory of a sovereign state. Iran has also been accused of making preparations for a nuclear missile war and relocating its nuclear facilities to achieve this end. But there is no mention of the fact that Tehran is doing so amid reports that Israel, backed by the US, is planning a surprise strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities. Experts say that Israel could strike any time fairly soon. This could lead to a full-scale war with unpredictable consequences.

Excerpt extracted now from the report "US slams Iran over threats" ( more info: http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/12/28/63078488.html)

The US will not allow Iran to block the Strait of Hormuz oil route, spokesman for the country’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet stated on Wednesday.
Earlier Iran had threatened to block the Strait of Hormuz if the West bans the former’s oil exports. Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi warned that "not a drop of oil will pass through the Strait of Hormuz," BBC reports.
The US says that it has all means to resist destabilizing activity in the region.
One third of the world’s oil is transited through the Strait of Hormuz which links the Persian Gulf and the Indian Ocean

Ascertain by yourself the piece of videos below:

Tittle of the video, also translated by me:
"WARNING: The War in Iran might be started in the next two weeks!!!"

[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/uap-xeqel9c frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]

Tittle of the video:
"III World War coming: Iran is going to practice military exercises aiming to limit definitely the Strait of Hormuz."

[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/jnbrvednqta frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]

Tittle of the news:
"Ex-analyst of CIA confirms- is given the GREEN LIGHT to invade the Iran."

[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/tevdwrdo6ga frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]

However, there is a few signals denoting a situation of hope at all
Another excerpt of the report " "Is the Middle East on the verge of disaster?"( more info: http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/12/17/62404044.html ) is supposed to say that: According to Andrei Volodin of the Oriental Research Center.The United States and Iran are facing a moment of truth. Many US servicemen are unwilling to go into war with Iran. They know what such a war will cost. Opinions are ided within the US foreign policy establishment as well. For this reason, there is no point in saying that war is about to break out between Iran and the US, the more so since it’s already going on."
Western analysts are rushing things by signaling war in the Middle East. They are doing so in an effort to restrain Iran. Vladimir Sotnikov of the Oriental Studies Institute, comments."
Iran doesn’t respond to pressure. Pressurized by the US and its western allies, it is taking all sorts of painful jabs at them in retaliation. One of such jabs was an operation to block the Strait of Hormuz, which Iran deems as a strategically important waterway. This, however, is a poor reason for starting war. And the time is not the right one either. Barack Obama is unlikely to authorize a military campaign against Iran now that the US presidential race is gaining strength. Iran will be on the agenda of the next US administration."

And also, you may verify the pronouncement of colonel of Pentagon saying about another way of prevent the invasion in Iran.
Part I
[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/dajpfjr-4gq frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]
Part II
[iframe]width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/dajpfjr-4gq frameborder=0 allowfullscreen[/iframe]

Well, That's all what I should say about that. Sure thing that, you probably haven't seen it all and my true intention wasn't to make you see it all, however, to make you realize about what happens in the world while you're sleeping, while you're having lunch and while you're playing ee2... For this reason, I ask you attention, more attention in this case, because sometimes some people simply COMPLAIN ABOUT RIDICULOUS THINGS ON EE2 about senseless things... omg.. this is the END OF HUMANITY.. 2012 is coming... omg.. im being ironic now, and i am also well that once in a while we do some bad things and idiots ones too but keep discussing about that.. oh c'mon.. THIS IS a lack of morality and ethic.. in other words, pure selfishness... such a shame! GET UP GUYS! WAKE UP GUYS! you aren't children anymore i hope...
and i also hope that you guys absorbed something from here.. because i spend so much of my time here writing that.. what for? well, for making SOMEONE(idk who but at least 1 i hope) thinks about what is doing.. giving a last chance..
oh God.. now i see that i could've availed my time drinking a delicious ice cream or watching an amazing sitcom and saying: "ahaha fu*k everyone!!! *middle finger* i dont give a shit about those pathetic gays!!!"but NOT, IM HERE! im here doing what is supposed to be right... poor unfortunate? yes maybe.. lets see later.. lets see...

Sorry for anything, but I had to say that.

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Re: III world war maybe?

Post by Leader » 29 Dec 2011, 03:02

Okay...
I didn't even know about "Iran ships trainings" on the international waters...
Today I readed everything...

Iran is just islam country. All these countries sucks (not because of people, but because of terrorists and bad governaments). They're having always problems. They don't care about people, they just want to dominate the world. EU is going to create special tax for Iran, because of theirs Nuclear Weapon researchs (or something like this). And I agree with EU, they shouldn't trying to create this shit, while all other countries trying to remove it forever :/

Iran's governament isn't smart. They should shut up, develop defense of human rights in theirs country, not going to war, problems.
If they start war, then only citizens which lives in Iran will be affected. Nothing good for them... and nothing good for ecology, because if there be war, then all ocean be in one, big oil from destroyed ships :/

On the other hand, they have rights to "training ships" xD (sorry idk how it's called), USA shouldn't criticize them for that untill they do something bad. And USA already blamed Iran, that they're hidding Al-Qaeda. It's totaly unchecked information, and USA just wanted to find "something" for even worse relationship with Iran. (I don't want back to history, but they did same with Vietnam, if someone doesn't know what I mean, then I recoomend to watch film "The most dangerous man in America" [or something like this]).

But I agree with USA in this case, because I would do same.
I'll compare it to EE2 and our clan to show better example.

~eW` is just the most developed clan on EE2, the biggest. If there is any problem, then we decide for all game, not only for cases in our clan. We can say, that we are controlling EE2 from every side. But we are nice, in most we are helping. But if we find any problem, someone do anything wrong against us, or other - then we (read. Mona) is searching all possible problems to criticize enemy (or just person which we don't agree with)...
So it's normal, and it's good, because without this "harmony" there would be chaos. Maybe it's funny and sometimes annoying, but it's really harmony... That's why same is with USA... We are criticizing other (if they deserve), but in same time we have same problems, just hidden for others... It's not right, but it's rule of the jungle. Stronger countries, clans usually can more than small countries, clans without any normal president (read. dictator).

I know it sounds funny, but I hope I exampled something, and everyone understood.

Back to this case with Iran, I agree with Lukwert, but anyway I can't do anything... Maybe USA or Iran's governaments read this post somewhen, and they'll understand what is problem...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains