"Anonymous" Hackers will Finish Facebook on 5th November

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

"Anonymous" Hackers will Finish Facebook on 5th November

Post by Leader » 12 Aug 2011, 05:30

Anonymous group of online activists has just declared war on Facebook . They announced to launch an attack on Facebook in the coming months. According to their plans the attack on the world’s number one social networking site will commence on November 5th 2011.

Why Anonymous wants to Hack Facebook ?
Anonymous vowed to destroy Facebook citing concerns related to its privacy and the difficulty in deleting a Facebook account . According to their message (below), Facebook is selling sensitive user information to make money .

Here is the alleged threat message from Anonymous:
Facebook keeps saying that it gives users choices, but that is completely false. It gives users the illusion of and hides the details away from them “for their own good” while they then make millions off of you. When a service is “free,” it really means they’re making money off of you and your information.
Earlier this year , Anonymous attacked Sony Playstation Network and shut down their gaming network for over a month causing millions of dollars in losses and revealing over a million credit card accounts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy from this information. I hate facebook since I saw some photos on... It should be destroyed really fast.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Burning

Re: "Anonymous" Hackers will Finish Facebook on 5th November

Post by Burning » 12 Aug 2011, 08:52

I heard this and they don't want to destroy facebook.
they just hate the security of facebook.
They say the peoples datas aren't saved enough and even when you dleete your acc the dataas won't be deleted on facebook, that do they want to change

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 12 Aug 2011, 09:09

Burning, that's right - but they said, that they'll destroy it. Read in Internet. They don't want to change something on facebook, they'll just destroy it, and I'm 75% sure, that facebook won't exist after this. Facebook will lose like 50% users after this. But we will see...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 » 12 Aug 2011, 19:25

Time to change my Facebook password. Ya know, this may actually get me away from some really crappy people I met last school year. Sounds good. Image

On another note, I just have to add that I fully support the Playstation attacks. That is, not because I hate Playstation entirely, but the way they dealt with the first attack was just wrong.

Xbox live was attacked like that once, and Microsoft hired the hackers to enhance the security of the system. Playstation, however, made a huge deal about it and tried to take down the hackers. Thus, pissing the hackers and a bunch of other people off, and causing the crowd hacking/attempting to hack Sony to grow by thousands.

In fact, the initial hackers even hacked Nintendo beforehand, but just sent the information they gained from it back so that Nintendo could strengthen their system. The hackers (Lulzsec) liked Nintendo because they weren't arrogant douchebags like Sony.

Burning

Post by Burning » 12 Aug 2011, 20:22

so they told it wrong in the news here^^
anyway i think facebook will try to secure everything fu**ing high don't think they are able to hack a site like facebook.

Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 » 12 Aug 2011, 21:47

Burning wrote:so they told it wrong in the news here^^
anyway i think facebook will try to secure everything fu**ing high don't think they are able to hack a site like facebook.
Lord Zuckerbeast is unpredictable.