Israel trying to destroy palestinians or palestinians against Israel?

News. Information from the World.
Talking about politics, other countries, cultures, religion and everything about the World.
CompagniaDellaMorte

Re: Israel trying to destroy palestinians or palestinians against Israel?

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 17 Jul 2014, 18:37

that's what happened.
Some animals killed 3 young jews and some other animals killed 1 young arab.
Where is the difference?
Israel arrested those criminals within a couple of days and they will be buried alive in a israeli jail.
Hamas is defending and hiding their criminals.
Simple.
I didn't read all posts but, I saw Mona writing that Israel bombed sirian anti-air for no reason.
Well israel and Siria are at war since 1967 ( I think) so, there is one big reason.

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty » 21 Jul 2014, 16:35

1. Mona, I said not all of them, I said PRACTICALLY all of them... pay attention to my words next time.

2. Hahah, you don't even know economics issues... What should I do... Yeah I do know how much it costs but what does it debunk my point? and by the way, Israel is ones of the only countries in the world which expends most part of its costs to the armed forces.

3. Guess why.

4. Oh yeah, you need to see the other side of the history as well in order to conclude it all properly since some medias treat terrorists as if they were angels just like hitler propaganda in the nazi germany... But don't worry if you want to I can show you an arab media that supposedly shows how many arab civilians Hamas kill every year... or what they do to their own "civilians".

5. Nah dude, you absolutely don't know what you're saying... I've just said it or at least tried to say it in this way in order to be easier for you to understand because if I tried to explain to you in a normal way you wouldn't understand anything, but I see you still haven't anyway. I suggest you stop staying on computer all day long and go study a little more of history, geography, economics and politics at uni... You simply don't know simple things to discuss and then associate them to the ee2(lol?!)... You're being dishonest at it, so no. It's quite futile to discuss with you. Also you say that because you don't know about anything, so it's simple to say it when we don't know about what we're saying... You think that you can discuss about something just because you saw a simple NEWS (lol it's news not history or , ok dude? It does not prove anything at all, I could be a journalist and write it all so that you could think my statement is true when it is not; you only check news when you do know basics issues). Ah by the way, if you're going to study, don't study it by wikipedia because wikipedia isn't a good source for it since everyone can post anything over there... Ridiculous lol. Also I believe it's childish of my part try to explain it all for you... I'll just stop by here now then.

Well Compagnia I see that you understand a bit of history and facts at least, so let's go...

1. Well it's not all about that... and as you said in the end, there's a greater reason behind that. Those 3 jews killed or 1 arab killed was just a pretext to start it all over. And yeah, you're right, there's none difference if you see it under this perspective; however if you analyze their history you'll see it's not so simple... and by the way, you're right when you claimed that Hamas is hiding their criminals, but why do you think Hamas is defending itself? Could you explain your version to me?

The only thing I didn't catch is that you start saying it's simple and afterward just conclude it claiming that there's a big reason? lol. So your premisses nullify your own statement... In other words, your conclusion in this way is invalid. Is it simple or not? or what are you trying to say with that?

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 21 Jul 2014, 19:38

lukwerty wrote:1. Mona, I said not all of them, I said PRACTICALLY all of them... pay attention to my words next time.
You also added: "you're absolutely saying what you don't have information about.", which was not true. I don't know why you can't just admit you were wrong, but you're continuing this senseless discussion. Also the word "PRACTICALLY" shouldn't be used in this case. 15-20% cannot be "PRACTICALLY".
4. Oh yeah, you need to see the other side of the history as well in order to conclude it all properly since some medias treat terrorists as if they were angels just like hitler propaganda in the nazi germany... But don't worry if you want to I can show you an arab media that supposedly shows how many arab civilians Hamas kill every year... or what they do to their own "civilians".
Which media treat terrorists as angels?! Lol, for sure not in Europe.
About "hitler propaganda", and comparing other nations to nazists:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 17145.html
5. Nah dude, you absolutely don't know what you're saying... I've just said it or at least tried to say it in this way in order to be easier for you to understand because if I tried to explain to you in a normal way you wouldn't understand anything, but I see you still haven't anyway. I suggest you stop staying on computer all day long and go study a little more of history, geography, economics and politics at uni...
Nice! Now you're attacking me for no reason? In Summer we DON'T GO TO SCHOOL, if you're wondering about that. It's not the third world. Also I bet I understand more than you. You're just attacking me for disagreeing with your opinion. There's a freedom of speech and I can say whatever I want, especally when I have reason for it. If you're starting a conversation then tell everything in a normal way. I treat your "you wouldn't understand" as an excuse to your senseless posts before. And maybe it wasn't all that senseless, but you started it. You disagreed with me so of course "I don't know what I'm saying". Kinda pathetic.
You're being dishonest at it, so no. It's quite futile to discuss with you. Also you say that because you don't know about anything, so it's simple to say it when we don't know about what we're saying... You think that you can discuss about something just because you saw a simple NEWS
HAHAHA, and you know everything from the other sources? Which? Every source has been created by somebody. I just tell what I see from my observations, and I think it's not only me who has the same opinion as me.
You simply don't know simple things to discuss and then associate them to the ee2(lol?!)...
Use your brain a little bit. When I add features which don't exists by default then I have to read / learn about it. Else I wouldn't be even able to balance everything. (Also how you think I'd get the right models without knowledge?).
Those 3 jews killed or 1 arab killed was just a pretext to start it all over. And yeah, you're right, there's none difference if you see it under this perspective; however if you analyze their history you'll see it's not so simple...
Look at the North Korea. They hate South, but they have never attacked them after ceasefire. That's why Israel should not attack other counties, until they really attack them. And mentioned Syria hasn't attacked them. And it's not a separated case, it's all connected with the wrong decisions of their government.

CompagniaDellaMorte

Post by CompagniaDellaMorte » 21 Jul 2014, 20:43

hi everybody (so only the 2 crackheads luk and mona).
Lukwert, the "big reason" I was talking about is referred to the attacks of Israel in Sirya.
About the recents events, I would like both of you to focus on the fact that Israel is not attacking the State of Palestine nor the Palestinian Authority, but it is targeting the area of Gaza which is controlled manu militari by the organization of Hamas.
I hope you understand the difference.