[Big-Bang] Official Testing by Burning

lukwerty

Re: [Big-Bang] Official Testing by Burning

Post by lukwerty »

good job big bang you played very well although i know you're playing much better now
burning, i agree with you no one should say that he's the best the god and etc only because that person won 1v1(s) but we have to realize that leader is playin' better than most of us recently(or actually or lately, as you wish), due to notedly to our absence, old playing style and among other reasons. if it wouldn't be not mona, maybe mali and or the timo, they play considerably well and their abilities are incredibly fascinating.
and mona, what did you mean when you said "deff like dumb", it sounded a bit agressive to me and probably to gabriel. Of course i know it wasn't your intention but it just sounded ;/
why don't you write it "politely" instead of "dumb"?(just an advice) it fits better in this specific context.
And please, don't undestand me wrong, on the contrary i admire your way of talking and writing however i feel that if you wrote of way i told you it would make the difference.
ok lemme stop now, i'm being annoying and impertinent and i seriously hate being like.. but i hope you've understood and sorry for any inconvenience.
and btw what i said here before serves to everybody! no exceptions.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

and mona, what did you mean when you said "deff like dumb", it sounded a bit agressive to me and probably to gabriel. Of course i know it wasn't your intention but it just sounded ;/
Deff isn't bad. But "deff like dumb" means when player had only 40 outposts with 10 forts, and small army... I hate when players do that. Of course when I have full army, then I'm building deff too Image Like everyone.

Don't worry I understand good Image

And back to BigBang... He's good at 5-5, but at other setts he needs training. That's why Lukwert you should show him something how to play Image He's smart guy I think he'll learn fast.
And don't worry. In every Academy member soon be topic with "Descriptive assessment". I'll write everything from my observations (what setts player is good, where need training). It be really big help for them.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

sure i will teach him, don't worry about it.
and yes, it is a brillant idea! i'll complement some observations and details in case you need
just let me know or hit me by xfire or anything alike.

Return to “6. Big-Bang”