afk ee2

Write here information about your absences. You can advertise absences longer than three days.
derrick

afk ee2

Post by derrick »

Sorry, i'm afk ee2, i play with my team counter-strike, i dont play anymore and i cant play sometimes this game i stopped for the moment. I'm connected on xfire a little. See you, i hope i can play anymore this game, not for the moment. BYE

GL HF

Matty

Re: afk ee2

Post by Matty »

I hope you'll welcome back soon!
derrick

Post by derrick »

I was connected yesterday on lobby and i saw 0 players, there was 22h00 at night, i'm connecting now, i saw 5 players not more with version 1.2.

EE2 IS DEAD? OR WHAT xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

No... I saw 20 people on the lobby today (BOT saw)...
I'm not playing for 3 weeks already, because weather is too good :/ And I think there is no chance to play in this week... I be just visiting lobby, but I can't play... Let's hope holiday come soon...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Leader wrote:No... I saw 20 people on the lobby today (BOT saw)...
I'm not playing for 3 weeks already, because weather is too good :/ And I think there is no chance to play in this week... I be just visiting lobby, but I can't play... Let's hope holiday come soon...
Same for me. The weather is too good for staying home to computer ... and in the evening i have usually to study. I hope i'll play soon ...
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

Leader wrote:No... I saw 20 people on the lobby today (BOT saw)...
O.N.I.F.C.: devi
O.N.I.F.C.: you there?
O.N.I.F.C.: anyways we need to talk. I would talk to mona ut i dont ever get the chance cause im banned.
O.N.I.F.C.: you probably already know this, but mona is banning a lot of players
O.N.I.F.C.: he is slowly killing the population of ee2
O.N.I.F.C.: if you played back a long time ago, remember peppar was the reason lots of players quit. Mona is doing the same
O.N.I.F.C.: pls tell him to unbann everyone and give them another chance. it will bring more players, and ill try to bring some older playrs back

Why u ban if u dont play...... u'll never see>>(noob not a player cus noboody of us want to play with them) 30 players anymore cus nobody want to play cus no1 CANT just hf fussing everybody
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Who the hell is O.N.I.F.C? lololol
Only walakbout is actually banned, NOT a loot of players.

So I don't care.

Also he said he can't contact with me? Interesting, because: president@easywinclan.com mail is working very good...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Absences”