Mkl application want back ewa coz he is sad, help him to have a smile on his face

Recruitment. If you want to join ~eW` or ~eWA` this is the place, where you can make an application.
Rules / About ~eW` & ~eWA` / Warnings System / Amending Acts / Forum construction / ~eWA`~>Education System / How to make application?
derrick

Mkl application want back ewa coz he is sad, help him to have a smile on his face

Post by derrick »

In which year were you born?

I was born in 3 april 1990

--------------------------------------
Where are you from?

I am from France

How long have you played Empire Earth II?

I started to play EE2 in April 2011.

What names do you go by on Empire Earth II?

Oh i have a lot of now, but i'm more popular with Xoxo and Mkl`*

Why do you want to join us?

I join eWa in the past but i made shiit with people, the problem start when i hated miss, i lost my all friend coz i'm pissed of this girl, but now problem is solved, just be friend and play same game to have fun and peace in the world, whos cares now, i'm joker and some people know it. Then i made excuse for this shiit in the past. i hope i'm admit.

How can you help us to be a good clan?

With a good comportement and not bad, to help player when they have some problems.

In what other clans have you been in?

I dont have other clan before

How did you find the ~eW`~>FORUM?

i knew it

lukwerty

Re: Mkl application want back ewa coz he is sad, help him to have a smile on his face

Post by lukwerty »

wow im happy that you want to come back to us^^ even though i think you should are already in it but lets wait for others' votes, principally night and matty, because they're reputed here and for this reason their votes count a lot for us.
anw i wish u gl and hold on for results Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Mkl application want back ewa coz he is sad, help him to have a smile on his face

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'm happy that you decided to appli. However you should do it some months ago (earlier). I think everyone here was waiting for you.

I made poll for you: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1309-xoxodu-wants-to-back-ewa
You have to wait maximum 7 days for decision.
You're trying to "Back" ~eWA`, so your poll is little different than new people which trying to join. Everything is here: http://forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew-ewa-warnings-system-amending-acts-forum-construction
NOTE: If you left / got kicked from clan, and you want to back, then poll be little different.
If you left/got kicked from ~eWA` then poll will have only 2 options: "Can back to ~eWA`?" - YES - NO
If you left/got kicked from ~eW` then poll will have only 2 options: "Can back to ~eW`?" - YES - NO.

If player want to back after minimum 6 months, then poll be normal, like for everyone user, so with options:
- In ~eW`~>Clan
- In ~eWA`~>Academy
- I do not want him in clan or academy
- I don''t know him, and I wont check how he plays
If your poll score be positive you will keep all stars and SuperStars which you received in the past

Good luck!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

oui le xoxodu Image .Je vous souhaite bon courage .Image)
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Why no englis?

Anyway good luck xoxo, cool that you changed your behaviour and I hope we'll play together.. anywhen Image
Matty

Post by Matty »

Good luck!
derrick

Post by derrick »

rodf my panda killer Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Your poll has been closed, because you had enought number of votes:

Welcome back in ~eWA` Image
You can read this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t695-if-you-are-new-in-clan-on-the-forum
To refresh memory about clan rules etc.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Wanna join ~eW`?”