DomiZadak

Recruitment. If you want to join ~eW` or ~eWA` this is the place, where you can make an application.
Rules / About ~eW` & ~eWA` / Warnings System / Amending Acts / Forum construction / ~eWA`~>Education System / How to make application?
derrick

Re: DomiZadak

Post by derrick »

xD panda want kill you dont be scared rodf Image (panda is animal)

Image[/img]

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello there.

Your Poll has been closed:

You got 5 ~eWA`, 5 NO.
I sent your case to "Crisis Staff of ~eW` & ~eWA`". Personnel of crisis staff will decide if you can join ~eWA` or no.

So sorry, but you have to wait 3 days more. After 3 days I'll close poll, and let you know about score.
Good luck again!

Topic to your poll in Crisis Staff: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1298-domi-crisis-staff-poll
(You can't see it, but it's link for personel),
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

oh interesting.. there is something new created while i was absent lol. I've never heard about this crisis and I also can't participate.. But anyway, from what i've read it is supposed to say that it deals with important subjects.. cool, brilliant idea, congratz for who invented that. Image
However, I'm thinking by myself somethings which do not let me sleep in peace
Leader wrote: I have idea to change Crisis Staff of ~eW` to Crisis Staff of Empire Earth II, what mean, that personel of Crisis be:
- ~eW` Leaders with President
- ~eW` Diplomat
- ~eW` Academy's Patron
- ~eW` Tester

+ important players from other clans, like for example:
- Timo
- Mali
and others. Maybe someone from *SOW*, W2G (of course not Redline, but person like Colby or something).
Then the we can have good place to talk about very important things.

In Crisis Staff are actually people from ~eW` Crisis Staff +:
- Malistrom (*Eeg*)
- Timo (*Eeg*)
Does it mean which they can vote to domi join in our clan or not? if yes, It is a total unwisdom.. because if they're not in our clan, how can they decide about a question of these proporties? ( sure thing that in my particular opinion mali and timo are enough people to decide about it, although they aren't in the clan. However what talks louder here is impartiality and not partiality or wishes of my person, therefore it is certainly incorrect let them do that.)
But, maybe they won't do this.. only ew's will, so I must be wrong about anything.. Idk.. because it is new for me. For this reason, I'd like to be enlightened about that.

About domy, well... I should post it in secret section, but i think that what is right must be showed for everyone learns, so I'll post it here.( and also because im lazy lol.)

Domy is doubtless a great person, i like him, he is an awesome player and he treats me very well (that's why i voted yes to him at the start.) However, lemme explain why i changed my vote for no.
Some people in the clan were and still are disliking about his behavior on ee2 and they don't accept domy in the clan for these motives. They showed screenshots, replies and other stuffs to avoid "the possible" ingress of him in our clan and it shows clearly that they do not want him in. In case he does join.. well.. consequentely there'll be conflits and troubles about him, since half of our members do not accept him.. and we certainly don't desire it here, do we? do we want to solve more problems related about behavior of players? -.- oh.. sincerely idk about you, but im fed up about it..
Thus, between this and that, I think it is unnecessary to make another poll.. and It would be a tremendous imprudence allow him to join. It is like put a fox in a chicken house.. while the chicken's owner will try to defense it, the fox will try to attack it with its astuteness(lies) and it won't be solved while the owner doesn't do something extraordinary... in other words, while the owner doesn't "kill"( kick) the same fox.
'Ergo', my suggestion is that we just should wait a little more and then when he gets a better behavior with our members, we should allow him. But for now, no.

Thanks for those who has patience and read it all, i hope that you will do the best for our clan. Image

Thanks in advance,

- ~eW`~>Lukwert.
Deus

Post by Deus »

I think the crisis staff was made awhile ago before you joined even, i believe.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Lukwert.
There exists 2 Crisis Staffs:
- Crisis Staff of ~eW` & ~eWA`
- Crisis Staff of Empire Earth II

It exists already for years, nothing new.
You pasted list of Crisis Staff of Empire Earth II, which isn't same as Crisist Staff of ~eW` and ~eWA`. I'm not stupid to let vote to people which are not in clan.

And welll... All information about Empire Earth II Crisis Staff are on the forum: http://forum.ee2.eu/t807-empire-earth-ii-crisis-staff
"Empire Earth II: Crisis Staff
Wanna join this group? "

But first of all... I'm interested how you got list of Crisis Staff members? I have no idea, where it is posted... Oh, finally I know where it was...

http://forum.ee2.eu/t796-what-with-crisis-staff
Leader wrote:I see now...
Yeah, Night was right. I thought long about it, and we will make new Crisis Staff of EE2.
Well... About DOMI. I understand you don't want him in, but poll had 5 eWA 5 NO. It would be unfair to do not let him join, while he had 50% of votes. Everyone's vote is important, and in my opinion Crisis Staff is good alternative in this case. This staff has been created to things like this.

Well, about DOMI - you're making him monster... He's good player, and he deserve on chance in ~eWA`. We have much more worse than him players in ~eWA`
Domi is active, he's training for year already. In my opinion he deserve on chance. We are letting join back to people which left ~eWa` after 15 days (because "second chance"), and we don't want to give chance to new player who actually never did shit against clan with loyality...
So my vote was for ~eWA`. If he join, and there be ANY problem with him, then please report it in: "Problems with members!" http://forum.ee2.eu/f22-problems-with-members
We will try to solve problem, or we will kick him. That's all.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

good luck once more Image
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

lukwert but they provoke me like Laur I beat him and he starts cursing me and saying I'm a noob and the ruin of me and told them what bysi you?
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

lols domi stop lieing dude .I dont want to use bad words in this forum but your a fking liar dude.Anyways we got many ss of all games/records and your sht talking without "provoking u " soo stop fking lieing dude.
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

It certainly can do Kay_One!!

=========================

and still I bow, I was almost all players in the EWA is nice I also coached me so if the owner of their anger and be a problem if I went out to someone without a reason so sorry I know of is now the last I have a fool but I have reason to : (
EDIT posts, use: Image button. Next time warning
derrick

Post by derrick »

i love fighting what a joke Image

Return to “Wanna join ~eW`?”