DomiZadak

Recruitment. If you want to join ~eW` or ~eWA` this is the place, where you can make an application.
Rules / About ~eW` & ~eWA` / Warnings System / Amending Acts / Forum construction / ~eWA`~>Education System / How to make application?
lukwerty

Re: DomiZadak

Post by lukwerty »

Oh thank you very much, I really hadn't expected that there was 2 crisis totally different each other. anyway now i know^^ and yes, i understand perfectly, crisis had been created for it and make another poll would be the fairest thing to do in this case(for all members), even though this isn't necessary in my opinion( but it is just my humble opinion...) however i'm extremely worry thinking who is going to vote.. could i know who are in crisis staff of ew and ewas? i'd grateful you if yes.

Well, again about domy, i'm going to say 2 things:
first, 'data venia', but i didn't say anything bad about domy and i think you haven't read my previous post properly, where i say that i admire him so much as an awesome player and i wanted him in so much as you wanted.. However, in this specific case, some hurdle( if i can say it) hasn't allowed me to vote yes for him, even though when i had already voted yes for him. For this reason, I suppose that our ethic should prevail above all.
So, domy, to be clear directly to you and to you don't understand me wrong lol , do not be angry on me, I really like you and you're sooo nice to me, but some people in the clan do not accept you here and so I can't allow that you come here only for fighting with these people.. I like you and the other guy so much for it.. so trust me I'm doing what is the most appropriate thing in this moment for you ;

Second, a famous phrase says: "extreme justice is often extreme injustice". Solomon couldn't have killed the baby and have given each part of his to be fair, he only could've utilized the force of his wisdom to choose what would be "the fairest" in that case, remembering about the situation of the baby's mother. Here is practically the same thing... you're being fair in a context partial, in other words, you're only being fair for those who voted yes... it is TOTALLY wrong and unfair for the clan.. you have to remember about those who voted no too and try to understand their situation with domy.. if not, it would cause a bedlam and maybe you really want to cause it (this is what i've understood about what u wrote) since you said that if there will be any problem with him, we must report and so kick him lol.. very nice so now our clan is a place to treat people and their behavior haha^^ ah c'mon... it is a clan created for fun and not to solve particular problem of each person... Now if you prefer to do it, go ahead. I understand your person and your rights, therefore I'm not forcing you to stop, i am just warning it wouldn't the most adequate thing to do here ;

Finally, to finish(uff), I'd like to say, with all respect again that you shouldn't confuse domy with alex( is it alex, right? i don't know exactly...)do not confuse 2 with 12, there are two things totally different of each other.. each case is a case... Thus, if it is about alex I've already read and after I'm going to post my opinion about him in secret section as you required. I just posted it first because i thought it was more important for the time being.

Under these circumstances, i finish my 'replica' because there's no reason to keep it up and also i don't want to induce any bad enlightened about anything, thereupon I won't discuss anymore. I will just wait for the choice of each member of crisis for it. And good luck again domy Image

Sorry for doing you read again, But i promise it was my last post in this topic.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

lukwerty wrote:Oh thank you very much, I really hadn't expected that there was 2 crisis totally different each other. anyway now i know^^ and yes, i understand perfectly, crisis had been created for it and make another poll would be the fairest thing to do in this case(for all members), even though this isn't necessary in my opinion( but it is just my humble opinion...) however i'm extremely worry thinking who is going to vote.. could i know who are in crisis staff of ew and ewas? i'd grateful you if yes.
Personnel of crisis staff:
- Clan Leaders with President (Leader, Shenlong, Samir)
- Diplomat (LegoLego40)
- Academy's Patron (Nightstand)
- Testers (Devi, Matty)
Here is practically the same thing... you're being fair in a context partial, in other words, you're only being fair for those who voted yes... it is TOTALLY wrong and unfair for the clan.. you have to remember about those who voted no too and try to understand their situation with domy..
I wrote (idk if here or in Crisis Staff topic)... let me check...
"But for me DOMI deserve to join, even if it's just for testing. If he will start problems, we can always kick him. Of course it's better to think about it before, but as I said in my opinion we should try.
But my vote is counted like everyone's here, and I'll understand decision..."
Well, I understand people which voted no, and I wouldn't let him join, if there was more than 50% no. I just sent this case to Crisis Staff, to be sure of right decision.
If you think I selected Crisis Staff, because there is more people which probably vote YES, then you're totally wrong, because actually in poll in crisis staff is again 50%/50% - 2 votes / 2 votes...
So there are people with different opinion too... So you don't need to worry about democracy in clan. Just saying, you didn't say anything like this, but if you meant it, then I just let you know.
since you said that if there will be any problem with him, we must report and so kick him lol.. very nice so now our clan is a place to treat people and their behavior haha^^ ah c'mon...
I said, we have to report him, and probably Academy Patron or any other person find way how to change his behavior. If he join, and he do shit to clan members, and clan members have proof (screenshots, etc), then we will talk to for example "DOMI", that something what he did is wrong. And he will have chance to change his behavior. If won't change it, then we will just kick him. Better to do it early, than too late. I really know many people which changed behavior when they joined to ~eWA` or even from ~eWA` to ~eW` so I belive it's possible...
Finally, to finish(uff), I'd like to say, with all respect again that you shouldn't confuse domy with alex( is it alex, right? i don't know exactly...)
Well, I didn't meant only Alexx... There was really many members which left after 2 weeks, and tried to back late... We accepted them again, and they left again. So for people which never been in clan are more clean, than people which left after some days. However I started "second chance cult", and actually I'm always giving sendong chances for people which wants to back... And I think it happend this time too. But it's different case... You don't need to create post about him in secret zone... I just wanted to hear your opinion (I'm talking about Alex now): "is he going to stay on EE2 longer, or he's going to leave soon. Is he loyal person or not", thats all I wanted to hear Image But if you want to write something more, then of course I would be very happy. I just say it's not necessary.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

I always help you extend your clan I trained players for that I deserve to blow clan

===========

for u mona

lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

hm okay, i understand you mona and i think we are converging toward a same point^^

yes lol it'll be a pleasure to say my opinion about him, and if i'll do something else is precisely to make you and others confidant about his admission, since he has already left once of ew clan. thats my aim doing that then.

well domy now you'll have to wait or for shen or for lego's vote, who comes first will decide it.
so hold on Image

ok ok i know i broke my promise :p but now it is the last one haha.
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

Mona Its 3 days.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

DomiZadak wrote:Mona Its 3 days.
I know...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dommy

Post by Dommy »

when I tell whether or not men
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

"patience is the key to heaven"

Your Crisis Staff poll has been closed with score:

Welcome in ~eWA`
Because you're new in clan, I recommend to read this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t695-if-you-are-new-in-clan-on-the-forum

Good luck, and have fun Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

good job domi Image.I dont hate u just stop lieing and we are friends k?

Return to “Wanna join ~eW`?”