Mona & Devi vs Facked & Timo

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Timo

Re: Mona & Devi vs Facked & Timo

Post by Timo »

Sure, if I played as much as before I'd be as good as before. That's not the case and hopefully Im not spending my holidays playing ee2. Obviously for the moment im far of being a threat for anyone here, even when i try to surprise my ennemy with rush or whatever.
Also Mona dont make me laugh about ee2 history what's your aim here? You think in 3 years people still will play ee2, and new players would look at your ss? Then what, they will show you winning, and me and Devi having pathetic timelines, thanks about it, my EE2 history is great obviously, no sorry dont make me laugh. You knew I wasnt gonna appreciate that, dont be surprised
Leader wrote:Dude, just calm down. None laughing at you or something, it's just game. We are just players.
"now showing a ss of me failing when we were about to win" wtf? You didn't failing, I just played good, that's all. Sorry but now it sounds like "Mona noob is happy because won game". You good know, that I'm good at 5-5, and it's nothing bad to lose against me...
You admitted that my rush was about to own you, then Devi helped so you lived. First point.
Then Facked owned Devi. Devi resisted and you helped, sure, but Facked was really winning it.
Obviously we were winning at this point, then I just failed, I admit it. I dont care about losing because I knew I was dead when I saw that my first attacked failed. With 3 terris and no space against you (5 or 6 terris, probably 5 i dont know), and you def spammed, I didt even have max pop.. Of course it's not a shame to lose that way. The problem is you, posting ss of it, and dont act idiot you know fu**ing well my opinion about that I already gave it several times when t was about Matty for example.

Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

lol timo why didnt you say me that was u? lol

grr Image
Timo

Post by Timo »

Idk, I thought everyone already knew. I didnt even see you oO
Were you one of the A- guys?
No, they know who i am
Well idk, sorry then =/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ehh, yeah timo I know your opinion, and just let this topic be. You are only one person who don't like screenshots, but you can't stop it anyway. People posted and will posting screenshots.
And yeah, I'm little egositic, because I'm posting games, where my timeline was good. But I don't care, if I played good, then I want show it. I don't care if you or Devi failed. That's all. I'm fu**ing egoist bitch, and I'll never change myself.
Catacly$m wrote:i was going to leave but mona said DONT or something funier so i was playing more more building moreeeeee was fun for me
It was:
Facked: GG
Mona: HOLA HOLA! Not that fast...

xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

hmn..
Timo you lost accept it.
It was a clanwar game ._. Eeg vs eW
eW was about to lose they won anyways---> played better ---> posted it.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Timo wrote:Idk, I thought everyone already knew. I didnt even see you oO
Were you one of the A- guys?
No, they know who i am
Well idk, sorry then =/
lol stop lie!!!!!

you already observer me and -a- guy vs mali nad facked
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I know who are all -A- players, and I can tell it for 50€ Image
If you want to know then PM to me, and I'll send you number of my ban account xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Radio? When did i deny the fact that I lost..? I accepted my loss even before the game started, dont talk shit about that oO
Mona, yeah I can't stop it, and yeah you're egoistic. But even if I wont try to stop people posting ss, i'll stop them posting ss of me, that's something i actually can do.

Gabriel, I think i remember this game. Yeah im sorry,I admit that I kind of ignored you =/ thats wasn't my aim, cause I ignored like everyone these days, you're not the only one. Sorry about it, this day I just didnt feel like talking
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Oh yeah, Timo ignored everyone. He did that I had to yelling on Mali (I thought mali is timo), and Mali had to talk with TIMO Image
hehe it was good hahaha I spammed mali with CAPS LOCK TEXT, and he was like WTF xD
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

oO what??
I missed something xD

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”