3v3 BAB WAR

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: 3v3 BAB WAR

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So...
Whopper, Carface are better in med pace than 5-5 + they had fallwolf.

So I think this game was fair, just Fallwolf can't play bab war... so if this game was unfair, then only because of him.

So game was:
Mzadak + Angel + Matty vs Fallwolf + Carface + Whopper.

For me it looks fair.
And anyway, timeline says, that Matty was all time little better. Whopper was in center too! So talking, that matty had better timeline because was in "center" doesn't matter.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Post by Timo »

~eWA`~>Matty<~ wrote:Timo, do you really think that Matty, Petrx and BlackOps are stronger than Whopper, Carface and Fallwolf( mona said that the green was him ) ?
Yes, i was at the centre, but was at the centre too, and as i didn't lose army, i didn't kill army. Anyway i helped my friends so i don't see problems ...

PS: Timo, i don't remember who a person had obs. So It's strange that you know all these informations. Maybe i am wrong and someone obs ...
No, Whopper's team is for me, better than yours. But looking at the timelines Fallwolf died fast, and then the game lasted long, during all this time after the first 5min, it was a 3v2. In my opinion posting it has no point since it became unfair very fast. If at least you were in the team who lost one member, I would understand why you posted. So, if Whopper's team had won and decided to post it, I wouldnt mind, because it was unfair for them very soon in the game. That's not the case, you won 3v2 and you post. I dont see the point, you can be proud of it and post that's great, but i've my own opinion.
"Its strange that you know all these informations" which one? I've the information about timelines, otherwise I know nothing except what you said. If you wonder, no I wasnt obsing this game.

Leader wrote:So...
Whopper, Carface are better in med pace than 5-5 + they had fallwolf.

So I think this game was fair, just Fallwolf can't play bab war... so if this game was unfair, then only because of him.

So game was:
Mzadak + Angel + Matty vs Fallwolf + Carface + Whopper.

For me it looks fair.
And anyway, timeline says, that Matty was all time little better. Whopper was in center too! So talking, that matty had better timeline because was in "center" doesn't matter.

Sure!! This game was unfair, thanks. Because of Fallwolf yeah so why posting? Not a glory, posting it just shows that Fallwolf failed this game and so it became unfair. Seriously, where's the point of posting?

"Timeline says that matty was all time better; whopper was in center too!"
Look at timelines. Whopper began his army at... 3min. Really, just look, he began at 3min. Maybe he sent his first babs so soon than he lost them immediatly, but really, it looks like he lasted 3min to produce his babs. Maybe he started with warehouses or idk, but anyway, obviously Matty started better for army. Then, Fallwolf died, and at this point Whopper's army timeline stopped growing, fell. How Matty was better? Matty, I think (correct me if im wrong) has never been attacked, while Whopper had to defend himself immediatly after Fallwolf died, so very very soon. Plus, low army at start.

Well Matty, if you posted it it was so as to show us that your timelines own everything, right? That was the aim?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, why you care so much about fair or not?
Look at W2G forum, where members like Whopper posting screenshots from more unfair games?

In basket we can still see topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t756-mona-vs-whopper
Copied by gabriel from theirs forum. It was problaty posted by Whopper.

So if we compare these screenshots with this shit, for example from basked, where I got doubled on start, and where I was with noob member who is in W2G, then sorry, but posting something like this was unfair.

If you say that "Whopper's team was better",
then you dissagree with your message. If theirs team was better (team = with fallwolf), then it's really stupid, when you talking, that it was unfair.
True is that I wasn't in this game as observer, so I don't know how players played, but from screenshots I can say, that I don't see anything "bad" why it shouldn't be posted.
Game started with 6 players, all players accepted it when clicked Ready button, so if theirs team lost because of 1 member, then it was still game 3v3, not 2v3 since start.

Edit:
And I didn't say, that Matty was better, and I don't think that Matty wanted show it.
Does every screenshot from EE2 be now, to show who is better? I think Matty just wanted show good game, and you wrong interpreted it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Who talked about W2G forum? If I disaproove the way they post screenshots in their forum, why should I aproove it HERE? Because I like you more? Nah, I disagree, I disaproove it in all case, so I wont aproove just because it's Matty's post.

"Game started with 6 players, all players accepted it when clicked Ready button, so if theirs team lost because of 1 member, then it was still game 3v3, not 2v3 since start."
Sure, let's post every screenshot. If I 1v1 against a noob I'll post it, he accepted the match.
I'll post every game I do, just for fun, they pressed reasy anyway so why shouldn't I post?
I remember a game 3v3 where 2 ennemies crashed during the cf. I'll post it too, eh why not, I wont unfair 3v1 but they accepted the match.

Anyway I dont say that Matty mustnt post it, I just dont see why he does. What's the point? You still didnt answer. We all can post our won games, what's the point, really?! What do you wanna proove with that? It only would piss Whopper Carface and Fallwolf off
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

For me point is - create EE2 history.

I'm really happy, when users posting screenshots, it can help us remember old times in future.

Maybe it's not cool to post everything, but look at schalke who posted game against computer player Image It was funny, but still EE2 history.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo, BlackOps were going to die but i helped him and i killed also carface, i helped mzadak too, if not he would be died.
And then, You know that i could post screenshots much better than this but i didn't do that cause it wouldn't correct for my friends. ( For example i usually ask 1v1 to devi, mona, you, whopper, and all other good players. If i win a match of 30, and i post it, against my friend in clan or not, i won't post it cause it won't be correct, cause i should post all other games ).

Anyway, whopper and fallwolf doubled mzadak, i helped him and i attacked them, i really don't see any problems.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Matty, from games 1v1 if you don't want to show others, you can post here: http://forum.ee2.eu/f14-ew-screenshots

But I'm taking screenshots, and I'll have answer Image) Idk what about others Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

So Matty, why you posted this?
For EE2 history?
Matty

Post by Matty »

I want to post some matches.
There are people who don't post anythings, people who post somethings, and people who post enough. I posted it cause it isn't common beating Whopper, Fallwolf and carface if we are me, black and mzadak.
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Should I read all? xDD

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”