3v3 BAB WAR

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: 3v3 BAB WAR

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Idk if it's sarcasm or not, but if not, then you have same sentense about it, like me.

I don't like when someone posting everything, but please note, that none there did something like you talking (25 topics).

Just everyone want to have something...
Schalke posted, Matty posted, Radio posted, Bigbang posted...
It's not bad signal yet.
Problaty if someone would create 20 topics in 1 day with screenshots, then I would talk same what you did.
But as I said before - it's not signal to care anymore. Yet...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Timo

Post by Timo »

OMFG my comp crashed right when I was about to post something really long Image i hate when it happens.

Well... What did I say
Yeah, Mona, dw I know Matty didnt post 25 topics. I just noticed how much he liked posting ss of him winning games. Sometimes it deserves a big GG and I say it to him, nothing else to say, and sometimes well I find it's a bit too much and no utility to post. Moreover I naturally dont like that, so yeah, sometimes Im like "fu*k wow why is he posting it..."
I dont know about eW only section though, maybe he didnt post anything, so I would be exagerating even more. Just something I think, Matty's the one who posted the most screenshots eventhough he came back very recently.
Anyway, as you say Mona it's not a signal yet of something wrong from Matty, I agree with it. But yeah, as I said I naturally dislike it a lot, so even if I know I have nothing to say, I still wont aproove it. Dont take it badly though, that's just my opinion.

And Idk what you meant by sarcasm, I mean, if you talked about the things I said, about posting all the ss I got, sure I wont do that. Even if I wanted, Im so lazy xD but clearly that's my opinion, and maybe some day I'll finally do it for real and wouldnt care about being a dick
Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Posting one win is okay, posting 25?
I didnt understand what you wrote about angry guy, but my question is, imagine this angry guy who lost a match, he goes to the forum and sees that his ennemy posted his win, saying "I own!" like you already said when you posted some ss (its even sometimes the title of your topics). I would become mad, and thats almost making me mad right now even if im not concerned by your ss
You didn't understand what i said. Sorry but my english is ...blehh....anyway .... i said that a person angry for a match lost wouldn't post the match obviously.

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”