Me and Cataclysm vs Matty and Kay_one

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
.:Schalke&Hertha:.

Me and Cataclysm vs Matty and Kay_one

Post by .:Schalke&Hertha:. »

Look on my army rate Image

Matty

Re: Me and Cataclysm vs Matty and Kay_one

Post by Matty »

You make only xbows XDDD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I see eW games like before Image
Schalke has better Timeline than KayOne? Congratulations Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

lol try to build cats xD
Catacly$m

Post by Catacly$m »

nice screen xD
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

well I obsed this game , In my option devi did all^^
(sry)
Matty? He didn't do jsut xbows^^
well , kay isn't good. But if he play on his pc (at weekend) instead of his lapptop he plays nice!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah I agree. Kay sucks on his laptop, but when he's on PC he play good. That's why I talked that he's good at 5-5 in his poll topic, and none belived me Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I play in a laptop too ...It is so slow that it's unplayble for me playing 3v3.
Anyway, peace, he starts always with xbows, he makes cats too late. And then, i sucked in that game cause i was near Devi XDDDD

PS: Peace, can you say me when will you accept a 1v1 me vs you? Cause when i ask it, you don't answer me, or you say me that you have to do another thing XD
Timo

Post by Timo »

~eWA`~>Matty<~ wrote:I play in a laptop too ...It is so slow that it's unplayble for me playing 3v3.
Saaaaame xD
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I wrote it many times, but I'll write again...
It doesn't depends by computers (at all). EE2 was made in 2005 for DirectX version 8 or 7.
Windows 7 has DirectX v. 11, Vista had DirectX version 10. The most popular is DirectX 9, which is still used by more games. (by EE2 too). DirectX 9 doesnt work very good with Empire Earth II, because it was made for older version of software.
Next problem is that Empire Earth II was made for 4:3 monitors. On widescreen computers graphic card has to scaling game, so it looks worse than on old monitors with "ass".
Empire Earth II also has max population 2000 in options. It's really much, when we compare with other games (like scarscraft II). Procesor have to "move" really many elements. + if it's game 3v3 a lot buildings and deff spam, walls.
It sucks, but EE2 is still the most relastic strategy ever. I would be really happy if MadDoc would release new patch, but ofcourse it's impossible, because they "died" after Empire Earth III fail.

Also you all normal players has enable in options: "Autosave" every 30 minutes". Why it's Autosave in 3v3 games every 5 minutes then? Because if anyone player has enable in option autosave every 5 minutes - it makes lagg for everyone. Also game recording takes CPU. I recommend to stop recording in games 3v3 after 10 minute of game. If everyone disable it - it can make EE2 really faster. Another problem is that Empire Earth can't use "more" processor power. For example I've 2x2,4 but i5 Technology, so it should be always 2x 3,0Mghz. Empire Earth II doesn't use big RAM memory - it's very bad (not for noobs with 520MB/ram), but for players with 2GB minimum. Why? Because files of EE2 in RAM are compressed, and it takes more CPU power when you're playing.
Another problem is, that EE2 was wrote in bad graphic system, but it's borning to talk about it.
Possible, that Empire Earth II can run on Windows95.
Problem which I hate on my computer is, that when game has command laggs (by internet fault), then sometimes it crash. Then I have to use Task manager to close EE2.exe process. Other players are waiting on me, but I already crashed, when this waiting is.

That's why I would be really happy from new game like EE2 builded on better system. Rebuilding normal EE2 would be really good, because it should make game very very faster.

For comparing. Let's see game The Sims 2. It was on "bad" graphic system. You had to wait like 10 minutes before one screen was loaded. In The Sims 3 developers did better system, so graphic is loaded live. That means that you don't have to wait like before, everything is loaded while game. Funny is that this "new" graphic working better on old computers too...

Anyway, I bought good laptop, and I don't have now problems with mouse laggs Image I mean are sometimes, but when something bad happend on my computer (like antivirus/malware scanning).

Why I wrote it :/
Have a nice reading...

Goodnight.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”