W2G - Members - Epic screenshot.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Timo

Re: W2G - Members - Epic screenshot.

Post by Timo »

Lol Shen you didnt play with me recently --'
Im starting to become good again, but im still kinda rusty, thats obvious. In every game my timelines are lower than the other one's, and in most of my challenging games (by that i mean, games with fair teams, with only good players) I lose. And im speaking only of 5-5. Babs used to be my best sett, and now i play 1/2 of my bab games good. Actually, i fail 1/2 of my bab wars and the ther 1/2 i play like a beast, thats really strange but idk why, that happens everytime.

And when we were in skill I didnt mean that I sucked, i just meant that i was worse than the other good people, which was true. Every clan wars i did in skill, I made my team mate lose. I cant remember the number of clan wars I felt ashamed of, when i saw Redline was doing fu**ing great and lost because i failed fast.

Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

what?

=======================================
Timo wrote:Lol Shen you didnt play with me recently --'
Im starting to become good again, but im still kinda rusty, thats obvious. In every game my timelines are lower than the other one's, and in most of my challenging games (by that i mean, games with fair teams, with only good players) I lose. And im speaking only of 5-5. Babs used to be my best sett, and now i play 1/2 of my bab games good. Actually, i fail 1/2 of my bab wars and the ther 1/2 i play like a beast, thats really strange but idk why, that happens everytime.

And when we were in skill I didnt mean that I sucked, i just meant that i was worse than the other good people, which was true. Every clan wars i did in skill, I made my team mate lose. I cant remember the number of clan wars I felt ashamed of, when i saw Redline was doing fu**ing great and lost because i failed fast.
With me we win alot ^^

LEARN TO EDIT POSTS YOU SON OF DUMBLEDORE
Timo

Post by Timo »

Lol that was because you owned too much probably ^^
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Lol no? You always did better than me also you saved my ass alot
Timo

Post by Timo »

You must be really joking. I dont remember being alive in a clan war in skill, and saving your ass, i cant even imagine that. If you have some ss maybe, you shoud post it, because i dont remember these games. Maybe i had these on my old comp, but now that it died i cant watch my old playbacks anymore =(
But seriously Shen, i dont think i even do something good in a clan war. But maybe you misunderstood, i meant clan wars against another good clan, like Eeg or SOW
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

I posted alot on SOW & skill forum lol
Deus

Post by Deus »

Timo wrote:Lol Shen you didnt play with me recently --'

pretty much the same thing im going through, timo.
Burning

Post by Burning »

Timo they always post faily games of me too here^^
When I smurf i play much better ;D
Timo u play amazing so stop acting like you're a noob
you are good and nice dude
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If Timo would be bad, then I would kick him to ~eWA` on training. I didn't, so he doesn't suck.
What about North? North got better in r-r, because we played a lot of med pace games in last time. It's very good, because normaly I always thought that he is 5-5 player.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

Lol leader i didn't need to edit cause i posted the "what?" 2 seconds to late when timo posted before me cuz the "what?" was for Big Bang XD They all post fast as hell
DUMBLEDORE! Image

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”