Leader & Devi vs Killtact & Helu - 2 games.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Colby

Re: Leader & Devi vs Killtact & Helu - 2 games.

Post by Colby »

Hey guys it's Colby. Yes, it's really me. Not sure what topic you guys are in or if even EE2 is still going strong. I'm actually surprised I remembered my log in for this!! Looking forward to replies, and I will be commenting most likely. Leader, good to see you are still going, as well!!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hey Colby Image I'm glad that you visited us Image
Of course EE2 isn't as active as some years ago, but we still have a small GameRanger community.
I hope one day we will play EE2 together Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Colby

Post by Colby »

Hey Leader! Yeah I'm glad I visited too. I some what got info about that from Mali. Heard it's hard to get a game but when you do it's still fun. We will see. I haven't even played it, in what, 2 years? Anyway, I don't live At home anymore and don't have a desktop computer anymore so I don't have the game where I live now. But, when I go to my moms I'll have to boot it and and look at some stuff and maybe even get lucky and get that stuff installed to try to play one game. That would be great Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If you have got a free time to play, you can always download EE2 here:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1520-ee2-download-empire-earth-ii-empire-earth-ii-the-art-of-supremacy-for-free

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

I still have it all installed and the discs. Just was told that you can't play on the game anymore. You have to download something to play on different servers?

---------------------------------------------------

Also, I am having trouble with the normal website. (I'm on my phone) I don't like the mobile version because images don't show up unless you click them, but in the normal site I don't know how to get the the topics. Like, screen shots, and all that stuff.
Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Colby wrote:I still have it all installed and the discs. Just was told that you can't play on the game anymore. You have to download something to play on different servers?
Yes, Unofficial Patch 1.4:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1636-ee2-ee2x-empire-earth-ii-unofficial-patch-14-2013

And GameRanger:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t1570-how-to-play-empire-earth-ii-online-without-gamespy-server-gameranger
I don't like the mobile version because images don't show up unless you click them, but in the normal site I don't know how to get the the topics. Like, screen shots, and all that stuff.
The forum works fine, did you try with the other Internet Browser? You should see something like this:

Remember to visit the forum from link:
http://forum.ee2.eu/
(or simply click the forum logo to redirect to the home page)
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

No, it does work fine. It's just a bit different on my phone. (At least the NONE mobile version. Oh well, I can still browse. Well, I'll have to see if I can get that game ranger thing this weekend.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

No, it does work fine. It's just a bit different on my phone. (At least the NONE mobile version
It's probably resizing-problem (sometimes you can see only half of the page, and the rest [under ~eW`~>Toolbar] is black). I'll try to write auto-resizing script now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Colby

Post by Colby »

Yeah that's exactly what it is. And I can't find any other sections haha. Take me a minute to get to this. Is only shows the "government" thing and the tweets. I'll figure it out haha. I'll get on a computer later today and do some looking around. I love looking at the old games Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

OK, I added the auto-resizing script which is executed every 3 seconds. Hopefully it will solve the problem on mobile devices.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”