Me and matty

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post here screenshots from games 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.
User avatar
Colby
Posts: 225
Joined: 20 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: Me and matty

Post by Colby » 24 Feb 2012, 23:30

Leader wrote:
Timo wrote:... And anyway everyone knows how much Eeg is better than eW.
=)
Forgive me this talking, but *Eeg* isn't even alive for 3 years already. Eeg just doesn't exists right now. It's in your heart, it's in everyone's heart, but it doesn't really exists. It's dead and we all know it.
I am not even sure if Colby is really in Eeg... He was in CtT, then he was playing on *SOW* account. Now he's in *Eeg*. Same thing with Goober... CtT, SOW now Eeg. I'm sure they even don't know where they are =)
But it's out of topic, just deffence on this bullshit like "Eeg is better than eW" =) (Sry, I'm clan's Leader you have to understand my behavior).

Well, screenshots topic... Xoxo posted it in ~eW`~>Screenshots. I just moved it here, because I don't think it's fair to post "hidden" screenshots. I wanted to be fair against *Eeg* and I wanted to hear what they think about this game... Because I wasn't really sure if it's right to hide screenshots against players which played this game... I moved it here, because I thought they did rematch, and they'll posts screenshots in revange... But probably there was no rematch. Anyway I think I did good while I moved this topic. I don't want to hide anything, while it wasn't just game eW vs eW.
Also, I was NEVER in CtT lol? Good to know that I was in a clan I wasn't ACTUALLY ever in, or had an account with that. Good dya.


User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Me and matty

Post by Timo » 24 Feb 2012, 23:35

Colby wrote:
Timo wrote:Well, i dont like criticizing, but i gotta say that Colby has always been a sore loser anyway. Im not saying that the game was fair or something, cause terris were still in Matty's and Mkl's favor, but Colby reacted like a bitch, and as far as i remember he's always acted like that when he loses :/
Yes, i will bitch about it when they do it 10 games in a row. Even if we win. So good day.
You can disaproove or dislike someone's way of playing witout having to insult him and being that aggressive

User avatar
Malistrom
Posts: 693
Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: Me and matty

Post by Malistrom » 24 Feb 2012, 23:37

Timo, where are you in ee2!!!:O I miss ya babe:(

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Me and matty

Post by Timo » 24 Feb 2012, 23:45

Image I've got a comp problem right now, so i can't play ee2 :/ unless i connect when im in my gf's house, but when im there im.. well.. with my gf xD

User avatar
Malistrom
Posts: 693
Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: Me and matty

Post by Malistrom » 25 Feb 2012, 00:11

Understandable,lolxD

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Me and matty

Post by lukwerty » 25 Feb 2012, 04:31

I think the wind is softer and blander now.. after the thunderstorm.. *

Well Soctonles - s¹ t² l³ [if you allow me to call you in this way( and i think you know what it does mean if you are really who i want to mean)], after all, I still admire your civility, coherence and principally diligency!
thanks for teaching us these virtues!

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7123
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Me and matty

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 25 Feb 2012, 04:52

Malistrom wrote:Sure we are good enough:p. I have 6-7 years of ee2 experience, I am positive I have something to teach you:p. Btw, I am the CCCP guy.
Coo1 played over 6k games. Experience is not everything.

Mali, you said: "Matty act cocky"... but look at your (not your, but your clanmates behavior).
When Matty won several games, he was insulted on the lobby, and I showed proof from EE2SA. So I don't understand why Matty is cocky? Remember game with facked? Eeg with facked? So don't tell that he has cocky behavior, while from my observation he's less cocky than most of players here.
Another case is with you Mali... You "did several games vs eW". You were in ~eW` for long time, and you should see difference between ~eWA` and ~eW`. You're proud to own some ~eWA`, ~eW` players in games (1v1 for example), but it doesn't make your clan better at all.
Well, if you're good player, then fine you can own them all, I don't care. But it doesn't makes your clan better just because of 1 person.
Which clan is better is counted with all players. So if you're ONLY one active *Eeg* player, you're better than some of players on EE2, and you're talking that Eeg is better because YOU own them, then it's not right.
Which clan is better decide Administration, number of active players, organisation, etc.

For sure, I'm never comparing players. Because it is nonsense. The most important thing is to have fun. But if you (not you excacly, but it's to all players) ruining fun by insulting, then it's not right.

Your deffence against Colbys behavior was that "you're better than ~eW`". But who the hell care who's better? Problem was behavior after games. I read Matty's post and he wasn't attacking anyone. He just said what you guys were doing on EE2 lobby, after he won game with Colby.

That's all

EDIT:
For clear: It was to all players, not only Mali. Mali didn't say Eeg is better, but I connected all posts and I don't remember "what" and "who" said =)
So it's my fault, because real problem started when I showed EE2SA logs here. I just couldn't accept this behavior, and I posted it with hope, that they/he will change it. So for sure I'm not talking anymore about that game 2v2...

So sorry if I offended anyone in this post, but It's always my reaction on violence.
Yes - calling someone: "Fag" is violence, cyberbullying and it deserve to be neutralized.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Malistrom
Posts: 693
Joined: 19 Jun 2010, 11:21

Re: Me and matty

Post by Malistrom » 25 Feb 2012, 05:06

I completely understand your point, and matty is a good player. However, it makes me upset when members of eW play a game with me, and afterwards say that they would have beat me if they did this, or did that, or if I didn't do a certain thing. Several times the past few days, members of eW have called me a noob, to which I replied by asking for a 1vs1. Only matty will 1vs1 me>.>.

User avatar
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative
Posts: 7123
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Me and matty

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 25 Feb 2012, 05:20

Okay Mali, I understand if ~eW` members had bad behavior against you... But for sure it wasn't reported to me or someone's else in Administration.
Well, I belive you maybe they called you noob (what isn't that bad as calling someone's fag), but I don't see any topic about this behavior on ~eW`~>FORUM.
It's important to screenshot everything, and post when it's needed, because without proof we can't do anything.
I recommend to visit: http://forum.ee2.eu/f44-gossip-other-shit Gossip and other shit subforum. Usually there are reported problems with players.
There is some topics about EW member's behavior:
- KayOne has no respect to players
For example.
So everyone has same rights. If someone report ~eW` member, then I am not going to remove it or something. I be trying to solve it. I treat everyone player EXCACLY same. Doesn't matter which clan he's in. Well, I treat ~eWA` players little less strong, just because it's my job to teach them right behavior.
I also understand that players aren't that "deviations" to screenshot and post every wrong behavior of players. Well, I'm political person, and I know that showing everything in public places is the most important. So it's easier for me. And I understand when someone just doesn't want to post wrong behavior, because he doesn't want to be enemy of this player.
So it's very problematic, but I recommend to collect everything, and post when it's needed.

I remember Miss promised me to post collection of ComySS and KayOne's behavior. She said she had screenshots, and she was making collection. But actually she never posted it... So what could I do? No proof, no reacting from my side.
After this I heard that I don't treat all players same, but I treat ~eW` better. That's totaly not true. I'm not checking logs of lobby chat everyday, just to see if someone did something "wrong". If you got insulted, then it's your job to report/post it. And if you do it, then I can start investigation (checking logs, talking with witnesses, etc).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Deus
Posts: 878
Joined: 23 Mar 2011, 11:22

Re: Me and matty

Post by Deus » 25 Feb 2012, 10:16

.. Image Why can't we be friends?
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of EE2 History and Oldschool Players

Post Reply