Me and matty

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
derrick

Me and matty

Post by derrick »

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Me and matty

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It's not game eW vs eW, so I moved it to normal "screenshots".
I don't know why you want to hide that you're posting screenshots. Eeg should see it too.
Maybe they'll post theirs own screenshots in revange?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

I never played before and actually eeg in 2vs2, that is my first real game against them since i play EE2, we have to rematch it in later.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

The land was complete and utter shit:p. Colby and I each had 4 terris, and you two together had 10+. :p
Matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:The land was complete and utter shit:p. Colby and I each had 4 terris, and you two together had 10+. :p
You are right, but for example i had a lot of territories but they were small, so i had not much space to build. I built almost everywhere and i lost a territory for a bug, in fact, when you were stealing my terr, i had bows near your citizen, they were attacking the building, but they were a few and you were going to build the cc, so i decided to attack your citizen, but my bows didn't attack your citizen i don't know why, and i lost a terr for this stupid reason. Image
derrick

Post by derrick »

Matty use special attack 1 unity just and your bows attack just citoyens Image

I was rushed by rapunzel and he owned 2 cc but i had rebuild them.
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Matty, I actually beat you:p. If only rapunzel held for 2 more minutes:(. Idc though, he still owns everyone^^.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Malistrom wrote:Matty, I actually beat you:p. If only rapunzel held for 2 more minutes:(. Idc though, he still owns everyone^^.
Well, i don't feel inferior to almost anyone, actually. Yes, i can't negate that in the past you won many more games than me, and this week you won more times. Statistics say clear:" you are better " but i don't care about these statistics, just because i lost a lot of long games cause rams, but i am making a good strategy against them, it's not a big problem and it won't take long.
Yes, you were going to beat me cause i failed an attack, but i had less space for building and i lost a territory for a bug.
Maybe you will think i am cocky, cause i am comparing one of the best players of ee2 with me, but it's what i really think.

PS: I don't know why you said you actually beat me, what did i write? I didn't say i was going to beat you, i just said that i lost a terr not for my fault ...
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

good game! good job! good done! ...

* the wind is becoming stronger here... ignore this wind to do not feed it.
Colby

Post by Colby »

Yeah it was dumb. Me and Mali had 3cc (not counting start) and it took them 28 minutes.

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”