comy & kayone vs mkl & gabriel

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
[GER]RodF96

Re: comy & kayone vs mkl & gabriel

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

i really dont wanted to protect him.. anyway i just remember the time when i was in W2G and Gab either we played all time 1v1 to get better his ping in my games was all time about300-400 but it hasnt lagged :/
and i remember him being very nice so i'm sometimes confused if he comes up with something like this(screenshots) idk what's wrong with him he'll just never get peace with eW
i hope he changes his behaviour otherwise nobody will play with him anymore and this sucks ._.

Deus

Post by Deus »

gabriel u mad
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

It's not cool to be no play when you want to play, imagine yourself in his place.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

BigBang wrote:It's not cool to be no play when you want to play, imagine yourself in his place.
Single player and campan works perfect with version 1.3

I said I would play with his lagg, just for him... But his behavior is terrible. When he win 1 game he began cocky and talks shit to you like "Learn how to lose", "umadbro?". He should just accept, that players can't play good because of his lagg. But noo, he won't admit it, he be keep thinking that it's excuses, and he won, because he is soo good. Of course after game he will say: GG I OWNED YOU (but I know you are better). It pisses off the most.
So... Why people should play with his ping, when he is talking shit to them after games?

And his lie pissed me off the most yesterday:
gg xD,i just say that cus i left before the game finishe,and xoxo told me that we won,then i thouth it,haha gg i rush and they double me xD
Even if xoxo and domi would WIN that game, then for sure it wasn't WE, due that gabriel left before game finished...
And that's problem... Gabriel talks to everyone "learn how to lose", but when he lose, then he's talking crap, bullshits like "DOUBLE in 3v3!", "OMG I SUCK", "I'm rusty omg"...

Also I loogged account ~eW`~>Lukwert on EE2 via IRC channel after this game which Matty lost against lagg, just to check what he be talking... First what gabriel said was in portuguese was "he is very angry" (translated), while Matty wasn't even angry, he just said he won't play more against him. Everyone started to be angry after this game and his talking. After game he should say: gg. But NO, gabriel had to say: "GG YOU LOST MATTY" Like we didn't see...
And after this he had to Go! he had no time for another game, but he was sitting on the lobby for next 30 minutes and talking "How angry Matty is on him, and how he can't losre game"...
Seriously I'm very neutral player for everyone, but when I saw what he was talking I just went on Mattys side...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

well bigbang Idc about lag very much but I hate liars
derrick

Post by derrick »

he has double let me joke, I WAS TRIPPLE, comys cataclysm and kay_one make same attack in same time on me, hard triple i won it, we lost the match coz gabriel leave... he could build when i destroy cataclysm and kay one but this guys leave the game before the end, its stupid...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Mkl`* wrote:he has double let me joke, I WAS TRIPPLE, comys cataclysm and kay_one make same attack in same time on me, hard triple i won it, we lost the match coz gabriel leave... he could build when i destroy cataclysm and kay one but this guys leave the game before the end, its stupid...
You are the best. I think you were going to win this game.
SARCASM
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

lol mona who know will won the game if gabriel doesnt leave?
You are the best. I think you were going to win this game.
You think real it Mona? or its laugh!! lol
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

It Refers On Non-fiction Yo
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

ok gabriel idk if you still read this forum after it all lol.. but anyway i'll post it. just in case of you back.
I also used to lag like you, although people didn't complain about that because i always admitted've been owned by that player who was playing with me. Except goob, dew and some other guys who used to continue complaining about that lol.. game has gone, we were in another one and they, well, they were still saying shit about my lag on lobby haha i just laughed...
Then a day a salesman offered an internet with tv cable from an internet's business for R$ 99,98(100 ;/ stealing my cents like always.. my precious ones. ) and he said it would be 3mbps or something alike.. with an optical fiber( i thought: wow, awesome xD) i bought it and so every month i only pay 99,98 xD they didn't increase any value.. and i was surprised with that because the last one that i had here at home, always used to increase something every month and for this reason i even resolved call this new one because they aren't increasing anything lol and i was suspecting.. but they said that it was all right and they weren't gonna do that... i said to myself: "finally god! i won the lottery xD". Well, either way, until today they haven't increased it and look that it has been already 2 years i think. thats it.
Thereupon i suggest u to search for "embratel" there in your area. But if my memory serves me correctly, you live with ur parents( dont you?)so they probably can pay a 6 mbps for you and it just costs R$ 150,00..( of course it is better than buying a 3mbps like mine lol..) talk to them about this then and it'll certainly be good for them too. i just haven't bought this 6 or 8 or 10mbps yet because , here, it is only me and my grandmother, but she doesnt know how to manage a comp and also because i have to pay some drugs from usa since my grandmother does have alzeheimer and these shits cost a lot of my money..

My advice is: stop arguing about this with them and go find a solution now. Even though sometimes( sometimes? what am i saying? most of the times..) it isn't "the lag or the bug" but yes your atittude and your person.. so study yourself before going to argue there and see as you're acting to others. The most important isn't the game or the lag, but you. That is so true that you'll still see some people complaining about lag, even though when you arrange ur connection.(for exemple, goob still complains about my connection until today.. i dont know why lol..) observe urself then Image

More info about this embratel: http://www.viaembratel.com.br/

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”