BE CAREFUL FROM FACKED!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Matty

BE CAREFUL FROM FACKED!

Post by Matty »

As you can see, Facked is a hostquitter. If i were a Eeg member, i would kick him, it ruins the clan's image. Moreover I'm going to report his 3100 point account to gamspy, cause it is as fake as all his points are, cause hostquitting means Cheating ...
He didn't forget to not hostquit, indeed before the game i said him:" Are you going to hostquit?" and Goober said:" Who cares about points?!?"
I think that Goober is a good guy, he didn't get angry for having lost againt me ( all proes usually get a little angry ), and he told me after the game without defending his partner for the hostquit. I would like him more if he kicked facked from Eeg clan but It's ok.

PS: I'll edit last 3 screenshots cause i played some minutes after hostquitting and so they aren't very true. Watching playback i'll edit them.

Deus

Re: BE CAREFUL FROM FACKED!

Post by Deus »

Um..what? Just because he hostquits doesn't mean he cheats. Facked is a great player and maybe it was just a mistake..besides you didn't have much points to cry over.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So... Hmm...
Host quit is host quit... He just shouldn't host rated games if he is going to do it :/ But anyway it's not reason to report him to gamespy...
Another case is his map... It looks like snow :/ I don't know why he can't change it on normal summer. I wouldn't see anything on snow map like this...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

i thank fack's emotions make him forget crap like that and he just quit the game then left Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So... Facked is good player, but his time expired, and he should play more or he will never be that good as he used to be.
I remember some topics with him:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t910-omg-poor-glitch-isnt-enought-for-me
http://forum.ee2.eu/t955-mona-devi-vs-facked-timo

(I didn't check now, so I don't know what's in).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Deus wrote:Um..what? Just because he hostquits doesn't mean he cheats. Facked is a great player and maybe it was just a mistake..besides you didn't have much points to cry over.
His account is cheated. Hostquitting is like cheating because you don't lose the points which you should lose. It's easy to arrive to 3100 points without losing any points for each defeat.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So I've checked leaderboard from today, with Archive from 10.12.2011:

10.12.2011:

He lost 2 points:

Maybe he just won game before, so he got more points, then he lost in game vs eW...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Why so much drama about it? Image
I think this hostquit wouldnt have made so much trouble before the leaderboard was repaired
Matty

Post by Matty »

Timo wrote:Why so much drama about it? Image
I think this hostquit wouldnt have made so much trouble before the leaderboard was repaired
I know, but i was going to make a good account just because after having spento so long time to ee2, i want to be remembered on leaderboard, for soddisfation.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Oh, ok. I was scared that you started to care too much about points xD
Well, i dont think Facked did that on purpose.
I remember a day, I was still in eW and there were only me and 3 W2G in the lobby. I was on a bad mood so I did tons of 1v1s against them. I hosted 3 1v1s, I hostquitted the 3 xD not on purpose, just cause i didnt think about that, didnt think that was rated, didnt know it was a real hostquit to leave a 1v1 (forgot about obs)...
Im telling my life right no just cause yeah, i think Facked had excuses, not excuses but he didnt have any reasons to hostquit anyway, so i dont think you should blame him too much about it. Just tell it to him next time you see him, and i dont think he'll do it again ^^

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”