me, redline vs felipe and bigbang

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
derrick

me, redline vs felipe and bigbang

Post by derrick »

that's was funny long times i dont see felipe, its my best friend, we are training us together, i love he, sure i'm gay? xd (joke).
You did good game after 1 month without ee2 nice my love, it was my last game yesterday. Sad Image

Still redline dont glichted yersterday watch screen.

In the moment i'm busy by my job, i will move in new flat soon october (i'm rich maybe? dont believe that Image), i wouldnt have internet for one moment, its why i back in october.

Goodbye EE2 see you soon i will miss you...

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Image[/img]

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: me, redline vs felipe and bigbang

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Why you said that Redline didn't glitch? Show playback. From Eco score we can't read if he glitched or not. I heard that redline glitched in game 2v2 vs Zapper and Miss, when they saw it - they left. It was probably bab war.

That's why please don't post games where Redline is in, or post playback with screenshots.
Sorry but no more tolerance for this cheater
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

Mona, i dont have tolerance too for this fu***ing glith just i said yesterday he dont glitch maybe im not sure i dont checked if he have citoyen in wood or not idk, i dont like him and his mentality with cheat this b****. you know that mona. i dont have tolerence when people cheat.

you are angry on me? caus i post bad screenshot? the screenshoot was for me and felipe..
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wait... I don't understand...
I'm not angry, but:
You say you posted game for BigBang and Felipe - but they lost? They weren't playing for like 2-3 months. You were in team with Redline + you. You played, trainerd in last month very hard, they didn't play anymore.... You think it was fair team? Because I think that it was just noob game.
But I don't care.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

it was funny game? i dont care too. not real game wtf, i know it wasnt fair, its not me i made team. wtf who lost who win, you dont know funny game mona, you think all game is real game.

In futur i think i dont post screenshoot about my game funny and you will be happy as that... bye

ONLY CRITICAL ABOUT ME AND I SAID NOTHING Fµµµ
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Jesus, I'm not critic you? I just said that game wasn't good, and I don't think that FELIPE and BIGBANG be happy from this game. You showed them from bad side, because:
1. You smurfed, but you're in ~eWA` too
2. You played vs your teammates, and you posted it as "funny game"
3. You didn't upload playback so we can't check if glitcher glitched in this game
4. You say that it's for BigBang and for Felipe. I think it would be "for them" if you post them owning you and redline, not invert.

But as I said I DON'T CARE, I just tell what I think...
Don't remove screenshots or something...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

You critical me, end point. BYE
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

How I hate when players talking and not reading what I say. You are really pissing me off, when you're talking one sentense and don't answer on all my post -.-
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Xoxo, we aren't against you. But you want it maybe ... I don't know if you don't want to understand, or if you don't understand when we talk with you. Please read ALL what i say ...
Well, before posting screenshots, you have to think:" If I was Big Bang or Felipe, would I be happy that someone posted my defeats?" Cause i would be sad to be humiliated in front at all, and i am sure you would be sad too... It counts with your friends or clanmates. If for example i beat my enemys i would be happy to humiliate him.
Would be happy if me, mona, devi or other players posted your defeats? i don't think so ...

About Redline, you can't say thath he didn't glitch, you should watch playback, i really don't think he needed to glitch against eWA Felipe cause he didn't play for long time, but you can't say it anyway cause we need playback ...

Anyway it isn't a funny game ( just my opinion ) cause it was obvious that you would have won against them. Don't you think so?
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

xoxodu,why didi you post this? it was rly unfair

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”