Long, endless 3v3 game (5-5)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
You can post any screenshots and game recordings here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Long, endless 3v3 game (5-5)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Malistrom wrote:could you post screenshots of the stats of the game yesterday? It makes both of us look good, and it shows a long good game vs even teams^^

Red - Nighstand
Green - Matty (why not me?!)
Grey - Timo
Purple... or voilet... idk good colors - Miss
Blue - Mali
Orange - Mona!

Very long game. Team 2 (Mali, Timo, Night) decised to leave, but game wasn't still finished... Anyway I was winning with Night, so it wouldn't take long Image
Anyway GOOD GAME! Lagged as hell + everywhere Deff. Night I didn't know that you are that horrible DeffSpammer -.-
Timo, don't be angry at me, I didn't want to post (if I would), then I would do it yesterday.

I want to say, that I had greece, and anyway I had the best Buildings timeline. I'm proud of myself... Idk why I have always the most buildings, when I don't even try...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Nightstand

Re: Long, endless 3v3 game (5-5)

Post by Nightstand »

Wowow I'm not a horrible deffspammer... You are Image Look at the SS you posted first Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Nightstand wrote:Wowow I'm not a horrible deffspammer... You are Image Look at the SS you posted first Image
my deff is good, your is bad! And I started building deff when I saw, that you have deff Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

If mine is bad, why couldn't you destroy it after 45 minutes ? Image
Timo

Post by Timo »

Mona, if my comp was less laggy I would have enjoyed this game a lot, so dont worry Im not angry on you, that was a very good game.
Anyway Im egoistical, Ill defend myself about the so poor timelines of me!! xD I had 3 terris the whole game, so defending Night against your double was hard, and then you decided to double me (very good choice, since I had 250 pop when you destroyed some houses, so you probably took the advantage at this moment). I was the one who made my team lose :/ even if they dont accept me to say that, thats true xD
I dont feel gulty anyway, I tried my best to help, and at the end I was still losing when we decided to leave.
Also Mona, I'll defend my babe too! Your def spam was way bigger than his xD that's not a criticism, in long 3v3 def spam is just a no-brainer, eventhough very annoying ^^

So, gg, i'd like to play more games like this one (but on my previous comp this time)

Return to “Screenshots & Playbacks”