If eW had a comedic quest-like story, what would the quest be for?

Talk about the life, other things than EE2, post jokes and anything that's funny.
Legolego40

If eW had a comedic quest-like story, what would the quest be for?

Post by Legolego40 »

...Given that all the titles would begin with "eW and the Quest for..."

Anyway, I was thinking it'd be kinda fun to have a random story written by members of eW.

If you have other ideas let me know.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: If eW had a comedic quest-like story, what would the quest be for?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

LOL Image Idk what to vote... Let me think at Night ^^
I'm going to write history of First year ~eW` clan, on clan's birthday.

xD
Damn I don't understand like 25% of this post, but I'll try thinks at Night ^^
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

I'm sure you'll think of somethings at "Night." Btw, do you mean like... night, by "Night"? Image

Anyway, to clarify a bit:
THE TEXT BELOW CONTAINS BORING HISTORY. I RECOMMEND SKIPPING IT.
Spoiler:
A long time ago I was a long-time member of a forum that originated off of Lego.com called KOH (Knights of Honor) after starting off as a topic and getting so big that an anti-KOH group was made. Through whiny tactics of making shit up, they got the topic deleted by LEGO moderators. I'll keep from going into what KOH was about, otherwise this would get way too long.

The forum was called KOH and then eventually developed and changed to iBricks, and among these different versions of the forum I gradually improved my communication and writing skills. After a while, I became interested in writing stories, mainly by one that was particularly funny and contained characters that were mainly made by members of the forum. After a while I took it upon myself to write a story... it was alright at the time, and was about 17 pages if I remember correctly. Then I wrote one quite like the first story I saw, allowing members to make their own characters. It was sort of a success, and I wrote another chapter every week. Then I began another story and went back and forth... afterwards, I stopped entirely because I had "evolved" per se. I had gotten much better at writing, but I had also gotten much more picky with my writing, and had a very hard time beginning again.

Anyway, now, (and about 3 years later) I want to start an actually good and funny one.
To sum it up, eW and the Quest for ------ will be a story that anyone can really add to (if it's a good enough addition) and everyone can make a character for.
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

LOL! i don't understand the topic as well XD
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

It's quite simple really; people make up characters with certain defining characteristics. Those characters are then used in a story written by members of eW that has a quest for something. Right now I'm trying to think of a quest and title for it, hence the poll.

I apologize for the block-of-text like post I wrote above making everybody go Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

So... Did you already select subject for this story?
I think it should be something about players. For example criticize of noobs. For example description DOMI with funny compares Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Relaxation Zone”