What are your favourite dramas in EE2?

Talk about the life, other things than EE2, post jokes and anything that's funny.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

What are your favourite dramas in EE2?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We had a lot of dramas in the community for the few past years. What was your favourite one?

I personally liked the "ByzantineEmpire" reports and then ending up starting a drama with me personally.

Another, longer and probably still active drama was Coo1's non-existing bugs reports as excuses to his lost games.

The biggest one (for me) was when the ex-vice President TheGrouch banned me from "his" Discord server causing the bot and API keys to break up. That ended up in a huge drama in the forum topic.

Oh, there was also a funny drama when some guys insulted religion / God, and player "morteza" or something like that reported it.

Not to forget a cherry on a cake, which is TheKnight guy drama, where he apologized me just to insult in the next post :D

I also remember a drama between Prof.Noob and Pannari that stopped Prof.Noob from playing for a few months after he has been kicked by a false-friend which was even taught EE2 by him.

And what are your favourite dramas in EE2?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Gonzalo

Re: What are your favourite dramas in EE2?

Post by Gonzalo »

Sorry, Mona, I have somehow contributed to drama on discord, I hope you reconciled to Grouch. Or perhaps I am too paranoic with my messianic inference on God's prospects. Anyway, I apologize for my annoying behaviour and thank you for not publishing me into your "black list". Hope problems decrease.

Return to “Relaxation Zone”