Carface called Matty "cheater"

Since: 01.07.2011 to: 28.02.2014. For: Unofficial Patch 1.3 users.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Carface called Matty "cheater"

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

This is a new case for Ministry of Justice.
Yesterday carface called Matty glitcher.

There is playback from this game:

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/?2275jq35za7o56m
Carface called Matty "glitcher", then he left, and he said he is going to check playback.
After 5-7 minutes he back to the lobby, and said: "I'll check it another day, it's too long".
[17:19] Veronika-gs> Car seriously
[17:19] Veronika-gs> go watch whole playback
[17:20] Veronika-gs> Since you called matty cheater
[17:20] i will not yet its to long even on fastforward
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> Mona
[17:20] Veronika-gs> bullshit
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> now i have to go
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> i have gym
[17:20] Veronika-gs> OK
[17:20] Veronika-gs> Good luck
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> see you later
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> thank you
01[17:20] It's my pleasure Image
[17:20] Veronika-gs> And
[17:20] Veronika-gs> be on xfire
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> ok
[17:20] Veronika-gs> At 20.00
[17:20] Veronika-gs> maybe plague
[17:20] Veronika-gs> will be reelased
[17:20] MattyTheAlien-gs> xDDD
[17:21] MattyTheAlien-gs> we hope
[17:21] MattyTheAlien-gs> xDD
[17:21] MattyTheAlien-gs> BB
[17:21] Veronika-gs> bb
[17:17] MattyTheAlien-gs> OMG
[17:17] MattyTheAlien-gs> WHAT A GAME
[17:17] MattyTheAlien-gs> x
[17:17] MattyTheAlien-gs> xDDD
[17:17] lol
[17:17] Veronika-gs> pathetic...
[17:17] Veronika-gs> Hey Little Princess
[17:17] MattyTheAlien-gs> we have won because we played united
[17:17] Veronika-gs> Yeah
[17:18] i asked for 100 food from him 1000 times and he never gave it
[17:18] MattyTheAlien-gs> lolll
[17:18] Veronika-gs> matty gave me
[17:18] Veronika-gs> then i gave to matty
[17:18] if he gives it then we would have won
[17:18] Veronika-gs> when he needed
[17:18] Veronika-gs> lol
[17:18] I( think he wanted to win by himself
[17:18] Veronika-gs> Good I recorded playback too
[17:18] MattyTheAlien-gs> i always record them
[17:18] Veronika-gs> If he call somebody cheater
[17:18] Veronika-gs> we will have proof
Please check playback, and tell us if there was glitch / cheat or not.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Re: Carface called Matty "cheater"

Post by Matty »

I' m not angry for this ...
I met a lot of members who called me "cheater" or "glitcher". I don't get any damges by their words but they are those people who lose credibility. Thus I see them as poor people who make a damage to themselves.
I don't ask any punishments but i suggest you to connect this case with this one: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1555-true-or-lie
Maybe the fact he calls people "cheater" too easily could help to have a better vision of the situation.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Yeah, I don't expect any punishment in this case. But anyway it would be good if Minister of Justice check playback, to tell us if there was any glitch / cheat in it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

It happens practically everyday on ee2 community. There's no reason for expecting a reply of minister of Justice to this accusation. It'd rather more plausible your case instead then; just to know what minister of Justice might say about that.

Otherwise, every accusation that you had done to battuzay, redline and others called "glitchers" in the past should be discussed here in the ministery of Justice as well.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

lukwerty wrote:It happens practically everyday on ee2 community. There's no reason for expecting a reply of minister of Justice to this accusation. It'd rather more plausible your case instead then; just to know what minister of Justice might say about that.

Otherwise, every accusation that you had done to battuzay, redline and others called "glitchers" in the past should be discussed here in the ministery of Justice as well.
Do you want to replace me? Because if yes, then I have no problem with this.
IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CASE.

I gave a proof and this playback has to be checked by Ministry of Justice even if you say it's not nessecary.
Why? Because maybe Matty did really glitch? That's what carface thinks. When Ministry of Justice checks playback, we will know if he was right or not.

If you talk about my case then I already gave you an answer in the topic in "Gossips & other shit". We can't do something without proof like playback. I've edited screenshots in the past, and I know how easy it's to edit them. That's why screenshot isn't any proof.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ZT|carfaceUK

Post by ZT|carfaceUK »

screenshots r proof for those that dosent edit them like me ps.mona get your ass to ee2 lol
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ZT|carfaceUK wrote:screenshots r proof for those that dosent edit them like me ps.mona get your ass to ee2 lol
Screenshots doesn't matter anyway, because I admitted to the case posted in "Gossip & other shit". I'm not at home, I'm in the other city like every weekend I study psychology, so I can't get on EE2 right now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote:
lukwerty wrote:It happens practically everyday on ee2 community. There's no reason for expecting a reply of minister of Justice to this accusation. It'd rather more plausible your case instead then; just to know what minister of Justice might say about that.

Do you want to replace me? Because if yes, then I have no problem with this.
IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT CASE.

I gave a proof and this playback has to be checked by Ministry of Justice even if you say it's not nessecary.
Why? Because maybe Matty did really glitch? That's what carface thinks. When Ministry of Justice checks playback, we will know if he was right or not.

If you talk about my case then I already gave you an answer in the topic in "Gossips & other shit". We can't do something without proof like playback. I've edited screenshots in the past, and I know how easy it's to edit them. That's why screenshot isn't any proof.
No, thanks, I know you do your best for us and for this I don't intend to replace anyone here; let alone your place. However my main point isn't discussing that anyway.

Well, alright then. Let's see what timo will answer about a thing which happens on ee2 every day lol. It's more common than playing sometimes LOL. Principally when you and darkside are talking on the lobby or when battuzay is on accusing you of glitching... the interesting is that battuzay has never been " punished" for it... and carface should instead? LOL very interesting... I'm really admired with your definition of fairness. It's simply unnecesary in all senses.
And yeah, I do agree... screenshots don't matter at all then, thus all the screenshots you've posted on the glitcher.com forum are invalid.

Either way, timo'll know what to do. To be exact I know exactly what he's going to say lol.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Let's see what timo will answer about a thing which happens on ee2 every day lol. It's more common than playing sometimes LOL. Principally when you and darkside are talking on the lobby or when battuzay is on accusing you of glitching... the interesting is that battuzay has never been " punished" for it... and carface should instead? LOL very interesting... I'm really admired with your definition of fairness. It's simply unnecesary in all senses.
Read my second post in this topic:
Yeah, I don't expect any punishment in this case. But anyway it would be good if Minister of Justice check playback, to tell us if there was any glitch / cheat in it.
There is nothing against carface in this case. Title just says what happened.
Minister of the Justice will check the playback, to tell us if anybody glitched, or if there was no glitch.
After he inform us, the topic will be solved and closed.
This case could be also sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, but we have no Ministry of Foreign Affairs yet.
I'll say again: Ministry of Justice isn't a person who has to punish someone in every case. This is a Minister who just checks things.
And yeah, I do agree... screenshots don't matter at all then, thus all the screenshots you've posted on the glitcher.com forum are invalid.
Think before you write something, because you really hurts me with your words. All topics with glitch on EE2Glitchers.ace.st FORUM have also PLAYBACKS under posts.

The case with edited screenshots was there: http://ee2glitchers.ace.st/t59-14052010-resources-glitch

Rule about playbacks under screenshots, was BECAUSE of Redline, who made fake screenshots about me, and posted them on W2G forum. Timo who was observing the game, had playback and he checked everything. There was no glitch from my side. Redline was trying to hide this fact, but I already knew about it, I uploaded playback from our 1v1 games on the forum, and everyone player could check. This was one of the things which destroyed W2G, because the members didn't trust to Redline anymore.
Either way, timo'll know what to do. To be exact I know exactly what he's going to say lol.
He's going to say if Matty glitched or not. Because it's case about this, and we don't expect any more comments.
So please, let us work.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ZT|carfaceUK

Post by ZT|carfaceUK »

mona i need to bk to ee2 its a weedend ffreind !!! ps pedro was on last night with his normal own everyone lol

Please don't spam in the topics on the forum. Please keep the subject of discussion contained in title of the topic

Return to “Old Empire Earth II Government”